Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father (14821 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Alhaamade(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Fathers day!!

Hello Guys
Few years ago I use to only last only one minute in Bed with my WIFE, BUT NOW I CAN LAST 30MINUTE WITH USING MEDICAL DRUGS THAT AS SIDE EFFECTS...

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I GOT A LASTING SOLUTION NOW, punch the link in my signature now to learn more [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by gbagyiza: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Duru9:
My dad is late though
Had it been he's still alive I won't wish him anything

No matter what transpired between the two of you, please wish him well. He was your father n through him you were born, so, give him some respect.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Goalnaldo(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:
May God keep you alive to continue providing for us. grin

Jokes apart, we should do more for our fathers. Forget the bravado, some of them really crave that connection with us, but pride won’t allow them to say it. It just feels like that ship has sailed and all they have to do is sit back and wish you well. You the child know it, you see how happy they are when you manage to call, but you have decided to be a child of perdition.

They have just one day in a year but somehow it is underrated, relegated and under-celebrated. You’ll still see someone like Tonto trying to drag today with them too. We can do better for our fathers.

Happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers. Happy future fathers day JeffreyJunior, try born before menopause meet you.

To Nairalanders that have lost their fathers, my sincere condolences.

E go better…

I just love you. Too much wisdom and you write well too. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Ishilove: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's Day Papa Ishilove. Your days will be long on earth. I'm going to build you a house one of these days. smiley

Happy Father's Day Mr MejiLoyon. You are a great dad, even better than you give yourself credit for.

Happy Father's Day to all reasonable and responsible fathers out there. We appreciate you

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Hushmoni: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2021
I wish, I can just celebrate only one Sunday with him. RIP to all the late father's. Gees like me, we always remember and pay rest to them also. cry
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Goalnaldo(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2021
I have one of the best dads on earth.

Happy father's day to you sweetdad.

Your labours to always make sure we get the best of everything regardless of your limited resources will surely be rewarded. May God bless and preserve you.

Happy father's day to all the amazing father's in the world
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ubola: 7:17am On Jun 20, 2021
maak400:
A man can only know the true worth of a father when he starts having kids and wife that he has to cater for. A father toils hard to ensure he provides for the well-being of his family, but children end up loving the mother more, such is the irony of life. Appreciate your father now while you still can, some of us don't have that chance anymore because Baba is gone.
A situation where the father is polygamous and hates the first family and even wanting them to play second Fidel in family affairs, what kinda father will that be. The answer to this is "loving your mom more than him especially when she provides everything including starving to make sure you succeed in life ". I still respect my my dad but take advices from mom, and remain closer to her than him.

4 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Flamees(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
To all the fathers in the North that put their kids away for ALMAJIRI, may Amadioha strike all of them bcuz they've breed Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by TeddBundy: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2021
A wish to a father grin
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ofiko123(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day to every father out there..
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Harbeytech: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's Day to all our lovely dad,I pray for long life to reap the good fruit of your labour
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2021
ubola:
A situation where the father is polygamous and hates the first family and even wanting them to play second Fidel in family affairs, what kinda father will that be. The answer to this is "loving your mom more than him especially when she provides everything including starving to make sure you succeed in life ". I still respect my my dad but take advices from mom, and remain closer to her than him.

Nonsense talk.

If you have nothing better to say on Father's Day just shut up.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by akpe1: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Am proud to be a good father
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Ishilove: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Jokes apart, we should do more for our fathers. Forget the bravado, some of them really crave that connection with us, but pride won’t allow them to say it. It just feels like that ship has sailed and all they have to do is sit back and wish you well. You the child know it, you see how happy they are when you manage to call, but you have decided to be a child of perdition.

They have just one day in a year but somehow it is underrated, relegated and under-celebrated. You’ll still see someone like Tonto trying to drag today with them too. We can do better for our fathers.
Leave Tonto. That one is unfortunate.

Happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers. Happy future fathers day JeffreyJunior, try born before menopause meet you.
Lol. Jeff no coded. E no go shock me if he get battalion for house but he dey come Nairaland to form single and searching cheesy

To Nairalanders that have lost their fathers, my sincere condolences.

E go better…
We never quite value what we have until we look for them and don't see them, so I make sure I appreciate Nna Ishilove every single day because one day (in the DISTANT future), I will be faced with the inevitable so I will cherish every single moment I have with him.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by SuccessVenture(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2021
We wish all Fathers the best in life for their labour and all the sacrifice they made for the children. Happy Fathers Day
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Unrated900(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father’s day to we responsible fathers
May the good lord continue to provide for us immensely so as to continue taking care of our children Amen!!!!!
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Blacksavage: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father day old dead man..
I missed you and don't forget to tell God to shine his blessings all over your children....
Love you DADDY cheesy
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by shyvicky: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2021
I wish I can raise more money to raise a family give this year birth to baby boys by next year.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Nickshrapnel: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2021
While not attempting to take anything away from the special and very well-deserved status and rewards naturally conferred on motherhood, it seems a shame that despite every effort and sacrifice made and intended by fathers, they will never be at par with their more venerated partners. Happy Father’s Day to all fathers and intending fathers out there wink
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Fathers Day to my Dad

The Best Dad in the world.

Rescued me so many times
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by chukskafor(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2021
I celebrate you today in commemoration for the fathers' day celebration, we your children misses you a lot since you embarked on the eternal journey, rest well sir because we know you are in a better place right now.
RIP and may God grant every family who have lost their father the fortitude to bear the irredeemable loss in Jesus name Amen
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by livinbygrace: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2021
If you are father,just thank God for being alive ,take good care of your family and enjoy yourself while you are alive because as this life is concern nothing for fathers as your reward is in heaven,so enjoy yourself to the fullest .
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by HTechGadgets(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads out there....i have grown older to believe that the responsible ones out there are meant to be worshipped for its not easy, but the God we serve will make it easy for us by his Grace...
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by millennialaku2: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Jokes apart, we should do more for our fathers. Forget the bravado, some of them really crave that connection with us, but pride won’t allow them to say it. It just feels like that ship has sailed and all they have to do is sit back and wish you well. You the child know it, you see how happy they are when you manage to call
damn. you hit their(fathers) pain points very hard.....i felt it even though i am not a father
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Fathers Day to my one and only Dad ( Mazi Oko), Dady like no other ....

Spits on Buhari!!!
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Classicalman(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2021
I love my dad. Happy Father's Day.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by emmadothings(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2021
I wish I saw him get old
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by chukskafor(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2021
mjj2020:

Nonsense talk.

If you have nothing better to say on Father's Day just shut up.
You won't understand, the poster you quoted is speaking from experience.... I have seen the effect of such family union from not so distant relative.
You don't have to resort to insult to prove your point though

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by FuckHomophobes: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2021
May you stay alive in good health to enjoy my wealth . Thank you for all the sacrifices you've made. I don't call you dad. I call you Papa or Baba Na ata. wink

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by iamphenomenal(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Fathers' Day to my dad, the strongest man in the world

That day is coming when I will show you to the whole world and set you as a standard for all fathers to emulate

Wishing you long life and sound health to enjoy the fruits of your labour, and witness that glorious day
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Machinegun91(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2021
My 1 and only trusted father,
May you till become a blessing to you. In Jesus name I asked
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by abimic(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day to all daddies in the world, and myself a future father not excluded. Oluwamae........ Oluwa is involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Word “Marriage Is Just For Once” Is A Scam Don't Fall For It? / Am Gradually Loosing It / Modern Marriages Vs Oldern Days(those Days) Marriages, Which Do U Prefer & Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.