Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) (42571 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Onitsha Catholic Diocese Sanctions Two Priests For Disobedience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Solsix(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
I am not making it tribal, I just pointed out that Anambra people particularly overhype things that are not worth it
U don know y OP is celebrating this, u can only understand if u are in Anambra. During the reign of mbadinuju schools were closed for one year, u can imagine the havoc it did to educational system in Anambra state. Govt schools were dilapidated and many teachers resigned to join business. It was that bad till peter obi came and returned the school to the original owners the church, and they rebuilt the schools and giving quality education at a very cheap price. There many big and exorbitant schools in Anambra. These ones are owned by Onitsha archdiocese

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Solsix(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
You live in Iyana ipaja.

Leave there and come to Lekki, V. I and ikoyi.

This is a school in lekki
U don't understand the thread, there big private schools in Anambra op is celebrating the church transformation of these schools

11 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Solsix(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Show us pubic schools in Lagos and Ogun stop posting private schools.
He don't understand, he thinks that op is talking about private school.

12 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Solsix(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
why?
Because the school op is posting are all public schools

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ekez:
which day Imam in Nigeria go do something Wey go better the society
The wan Wey we know na bandit negotiator.
Can any good thing come out of Headslamers grin grin grin grin
NEVER.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by salt1: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
So many schools

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by deji17: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Impressive

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Solsix(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
So what's special about these things now?

These are schools in lagos, all these ones you posted are not okay by Nigerian standard. Nothing extraordinary

See schools below
Are they public schools?? How much is there fees?? That is what op is celebrating, there schools in Anambra paying up to millions but these are public schools giving us the best in education

11 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by CSTRR: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bishop shanahan really entrenched Catholicism in igboland.

He worked very hard as a missionary when he came, and till today the Igbo man is yoked to the Catholic Church.

9 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by adecz: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
⏩One religion came with enlightenment,
education, hospitals, salvation &
better life for its adherents..

▶️▶️Another came with conquest,
enslavement, slaughter, fanaticism,
poverty, slaughter & denounces
education in order to keep its adherents
in mental bondage.

Everybody sabi themselves▪️▫️◻️❕❗️

19 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Oracleforce: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
If the Catholic community alone can do this....the state government doesn't need to stress itself much on building schools again...because even in Lagos state I don't think it has many numbers schools that Onitsha Catholic Community has...

11 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Solsix(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102914086:

Regina Pacis Secondary School Onitsha,

where the five girls that won Gold in Technovation Challenge at Silicon Valley US came from.
I hope they know is a public school cheap and affordable??

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by CSTRR: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bishop shanahan came to Nigeria in 1902, and settled in igboland as the first Catholic missionary.

And his tireless acts of Catholic evangelism there has converted an entire ethnic group to the Roman Catholic.

While the south west had apostle babalola as their most effective religious leader, in the East it was Bishop shanahan from Ireland.

11 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Ibadanpikin: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lalasticlala i can see u viewing this thread do the needful after consuming ur delicious cobra pepper soup.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by ZooOga: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kudos to the Diocese. Dem are doing the lord's work here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by hazydon(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wow!
I'm impressed..

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Shokoloko(f): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
When I have ever stated that I don’t like Anambra?
Because I am telling you the truth means I don’t like you?
Its okay, Can you let it go?
Why diss their little effort?
This thread is not an IPOB or Bandit thread.
Do not ALWAYS feel the need to criticise someone's accomplishment.
Rest. If you have something nice about Lagos you want to share, create a new post, we will come and cheer you. Nobody will criticise the Lagos people's achievement.

Why are we ALWAYS fighting online fights. 90% of the tribalists and troublemakers on nairaland do not have a voters card. The real battle for Nigeria is not on social media.

Please learn to celebrate good things. Is it not better to hear that the Catholic church is building schools than sharing that bandits are kidnapping students.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Cherez: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
it seems you are a local person, have you ever left anambra before in your life?

All these things you are posting are not special.
Not special?
Non private schools doing academically well?
Bros these are govt schools under missionary control ooo

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Bahamas95(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wow! .......Lovely! cool

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by ogbuefi677(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
I am not making it tribal, I just pointed out that Anambra people particularly overhype things that are not worth it
Show us the one your imams built in your village

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by aidameoryou: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
maybe you lived all your life in iju ishaga Lagos and was shuttling Alaba market back to your house.

All these pictures you are posting cannot stand some nursery schools in Lagos

story for the god's, they are invisible ni

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Seamarine114: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
it seems you anambra people are very local. All these stuffs are not special and are mere mediocrity.

Come to ogun and Lagos state to see how schools should look

Do you have another Lagos or the one I'm currently living in?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by SmartPolician: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goke7:
If every region start showing churches and schools in their region, will this forum contain all of us?

This is what is deceiving these people that they are the best and first. Even in the north where Islam is prevalent, church properties and schools litter everywhere but our noisy neighbours no go allow us hear word.

Na real wa o

Please show us

No be fight

Enrich Nairaland with it.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by PIMPAR: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Seamarine114:

Do you have another Lagos or the one I'm currently living in?
Keep your mouth sealed. All the hospitals the op posted here are all old glorified buildings.
Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Princedapace(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
What is special about all these now?

Oga, there is nothing special, you could have avoided the thread. There are those who will find the information useful. Thanks.

We create unnecessary drama here which makes no sense. U van waka pass, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Shokoloko(f): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
When I have ever stated that I don’t like Anambra?
Because I am telling you the truth means I don’t like you?
When I was a young woman I used to criticise everything and anything. I was doing okay, before 25 I had very good assets as I was working in a bank but I was working twice as hard to achieve what my mates were achieving.
One day, I asked my mother why? She asked me to stop criticising, celebrate people's achievement. Do not ALWAYS feel the need to point out what someone did not do, when the person presents evidence of good things the person has done.

That advice worked. Sometimes I look at my life and I feel like I am dreaming. I have worked hard but God had double the result of my little effort.

Relax son. Let them celebrate. You may call their results mediocre. God will refine it.

9 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by caleboxylic: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Smartini:

Topping in education based on which stats/intelligence reports, Sir?

Provide proof of research here, please.

Thanks smiley

Ask FG and ministry of Education with regards to unity school admission and cut off mark.

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by TooMuchStuff: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ekez:
which day Imam in Nigeria go do something Wey go better the society
The wan Wey we know na bandit negotiator.
Can any good thing come out of Headslamers grin grin grin grin
Allah gat no Joy. Only Blood and more Blood..!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.