Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him (55613 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by SenecaTheYonger: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
“I go chop him money”

Meanwhile your womb is already missing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Michelle55:

Then you don't deserve her at all, if someone's words could make you doubt your woman, it simply means you've got no mind of your own. You are easily swayed by what people say, let her go!

Shatap and gerrarahere mehn sad sad
If someone told you he caught your woman cheating in a hotel where he serve, will you doubt her or nay?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Gjmff: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by TheMostComplex1: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
BadRadio:
Thing is ... a smart girl will know without asking... she has harnessed her sixth sense so much that it now has close to a 100% accuracy to tell when it doesnt look right.

The dumb ones are usually the victims !!!

On point. Mere discussing with the person you will know

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by TheMostComplex1: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some men here hate women much
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by MummyD2020(f): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:
A broke and wretched Nigerian girl will not have the effrontery to ask a guy on a luxurious lifestyle what he does for a living.

Her major concern is to spread legs like butter on a bread and collect the rabas.

I don laff tire for here. U no well at all. Spread legs like butter ke. Jam nko

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Klovertg(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
planetx:
Africans are just damn to superstitious. Does all this stealing of stars and destinies also apply to oyinbos or it is only for Africans.
xo u reason am too?
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Tjjones: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Well said! There is 4 every lady 2 take precautionary measures,becuz they are d primary target of G_boys. I once had a neighbor who is a yahoo boy wat i noticed abt him is dat he must sleep wit a young gal.let's b careful

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Moneyman4life: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Only a poor man will speak this way .
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by richboy7(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

I love you
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Olanre05(f): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

I disagree with you, we still have the good ones in the society.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by olurili(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
She said happy father's day,please make me feel special,treat me like you are my dad...i said off your cloth and lie down,she lie down naked...the i remove my belt i give her some lashes,....she manage to pack her cloth and escape,when she reach house,she text me thunder fire you....then mosdii word come to my mind

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hayee:
Not surprised by the comments here, well as far as i knw if u dont hustle and become successful in life u will continue to call successful men & women ritualists and prostitute for the rest of ur life

Don't take it to heart. If you study how these girls carelessly stay around Yahoo boys (in which most are ritualists), one would keep wondering if their sense is lost. Even I, wey be guy sef, don't go close to any of my friends that's into Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Bigfish121(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
They are actually very rare.it was only one girl that asked me the source of my wealth and I was really amazed.i really liked her though.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by sirblue722(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:
A broke and wretched Nigerian girl will not have the effrontery to ask a guy on a luxurious lifestyle what he does for a living.

Her major concern is to spread legs like butter on a bread and collect the rabas.

Shikina!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Snoobor(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
This table u are shaking eeehn... make God just help ni. i really dunno the chemistry that works btw the so called yahoo boiz & juju. Desperate set of people!
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by deemayor2(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
You Guys Always Geting It Wrong, There Is diffrent Between Yahoo Boys And Richualist let's be sincere here, make una leave yahoo boys alone.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by joyousever(f): 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Apt write-up! I pray my gender takes note!
BadRadio:
It's not far fetched... believe it or not, we are living in perilous times and the quest for money is at its highest highs and people would do anything for it.

It is very important that u dont suddenly get too enticed by a guys wealth or his flashy, luxurious or extravagant lifestyle that u jump at any slightest opportunity of dating him or hanging around him as friends. Be careful !!!

There are a thousand and one things that may go wrong and put u in harms way if u neglect due diligence, the price may be too heavy... u might sometimes be lucky to come out of it unscathed and most times u may not.

I ll list somethings that could happen if u dont investigate and know him first.

1. U may be lured and sold off to human part harvesters

2. He may perform some diabolical instructions on u during sex and your organs may begin to rot.

3. He may set u up for rape by his gang/friends

4. He may take your star

5. If he's diabolical he may condemn your womb, u may not be able to conceive when married.

6. He may spiritually offer you as a piece of sacrifice to renew his wealth covenant and u may run mad thereafter.

7. He may inflict physical/spiritual sickness on u that even a doctors diagnosis will see u as healthy.

8. After taking your star, nothing you do will ever work or yield any profit.

9. He may cast an evil veil/garment on u that will frustrate ur efforts to get married.

10. He may cast a spell on u sexually after sleeping with u and any other guy who sleeps with u as well will be rendered useless and his star stolen.

Yahoo boys are one of many that does the points I highlighted above.

NB: Dont be too eager to jump at any cute rich guys passes at u, u may not know what u are getting urself into.

Ask questions... give it time... pray over it... be smart and do due diligence.

If you are smart u would notice the red flags and then run away.

#BeSafe
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 21, 2021
BadRadio:
Thing is ... a smart girl will know without asking... she has harnessed her sixth sense so much that it now has close to a 100% accuracy to tell when it doesnt look right.

The dumb ones are usually the victims !!!
Truth, Problem is 8 in 10 girls are not smart.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Dncl2021: 5:25am On Jun 21, 2021
Kriss216:

On point sir absolutely right most african girls don't give a shite about boyfriend or dude's wealth. The world has gone mad
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Dncl2021: 5:28am On Jun 21, 2021
tellwisdom:
It would be fair you tell a Nigerian gurl you are a ritualist than telling her you don’t have a job.

Lol i get your sarcasm grin grin but true though
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by caprini1: 5:37am On Jun 21, 2021
Kriss216:

Question is... Where are you going to find a Nigerian girl with sixth sense

They are plenty and everywhere....Pray,calm down and search
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by sylve11: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Lastpharoah33:
This advice is coming late...

They are all useless already.

sad shocked cool
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by WenysAD(f): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Kriss216:

Question is... Where are you going to find a Nigerian girl with sixth sense

They all abound because I am ONE, the question is do you have the sixth sense to decipher one? �
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Hassanmaye(m): 5:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:

Haha
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Hassanmaye(m): 5:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Noshitboi:
Naija girls no wan knw o! Even if a man is driving in a coffin they will enter as much as the coffin is blinking
Hahahhaha my stomach grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Hassanmaye(m): 5:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
It's just like pouring water into a basket, infact thousands of Nigerian girls are opening their legs wide now for Yahoo boys/fraudsters as I'm typing.. cheesy
Haha haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.