Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please (2782 Views)

My Worst Day At Gtbank Today / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dad was a drunkard and a womanizer who doesn't care about how we survive he even come home to complain about the little we borrowed to cook. Mom was publicly disgrace today because of the 7,000 naira food stuffs she was owing for some months now.
She's now depressed crying and attempting suicide. I myself is embarrassed and humiliated. Please the government should come to our aids please. Help us pay the 7,000 help me save my mother, she has high BP.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Cerebellum: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
If this Story is one of the one from all those Eleribuu OP..

You seem to be a lady, I'll advise you to work out your way by hustling o, life doesn't care and gender doesn't matter

Go out and work.. Anyway, no go dey do Holosho, it will only destroy your life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cerebellum:
If this Story is one of the one from all those Eleribuu OP..

You seem to be a lady, I'll advise you to work out your way by hustling o, life doesn't care and gender doesn't matter

Go out and work.. Anyway, no go dey do Holosho, it will only destroy your life!
thank you sir I won't.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Cholls(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
My sister do a video of you and your mom's... In the video repeat what you just said here... If you can do this then send your account number here

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cholls:
My sister do a video of you and your mom's... In the video repeat what you just said here... If you you can do this send your account number here
thank you very much trying to help I know you want to be sure you are not giving it to a scanner or a lie but isn't the humiliated too much for her? I don't want to put her to more shame.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beey3026:
thank you very much trying to help I know you want to be sure you are not giving it to a scanner or a lie but isn't the humiliated too much for her? I don't want to put her to more shame.

getout of here!!

17 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Carchoice:

getout of here!!
in what ways have I offended you sir?
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by CheerfulGiver: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beey3026:
do what he said. Me sef go add something.

7 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
do what he said. Me sef go add something.
please understand with me that internet spreds very fast mom has friends family and people that respect her, how will you feel seeing your mom begging for 7000 on media? Let's not do things that hunts forever.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by CheerfulGiver: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beey3026:
please understand with me that internet spreds very fast mom has friends family and people that respect her, how will you feel seeing your mom begging for 7000 on media? Let's not do things that hunts forever.
Friends, Family, people that respect her but can't get her 7k?

Okay

16 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by VlamesIffect(f): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dem dun say make you do video.

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by akinreals: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Do the video, i will give you 5k

6 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by alaribe1992(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Pics or adonbilivit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Come to think about this am trying to help her and now I need to stripe her online for everyone before she could get the help. Am talking about the embarrassment and humiliation she passed through and I will still post her online begging? I need a reasonable person to think about this.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by 900warriorz: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
OP, these are hard and trying times...nobody is willing to part with their hard earned money as scamming via various platforms is the order of the day now

If your mum has friends, relatives etc that respects her and they can't help her with just 7k, then to hell with their respect..at the point where you said that sef na him I don know say your story is false.

I dey hustle day and night but wouldn't mind giving you 10k from my sweat if your story were real

8 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
900warriorz:
OP, these are hard and trying times...nobody is willing to part with their hard earned money as scamming via various platforms is the order of the day now

If your mum has friends, relatives etc that respects her and they can't help her with just 7k, then to hell with their respect..at the point where you said that sef na him I don know say your story is false.

I dey hustle day and night but wouldn't mind giving you 10k from my sweat if your story were real
atleast you don't have to insult us if you where not going to help. It won't harm you to just ignored what u can't help thanks.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by 900warriorz: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beey3026:
atleast you don't have to insult us if you where not going to help. It won't harm you to just ignored what u can't help thanks.
sense far from you....where did you see that I insulted you? Better go hustle. Gone are the days people throw cash around.

The embarrassment never touch you...you get phone and data and you dey talk of 7k debt. Your boyfriend Kuma no fit give you. Abeg gerout of this place jhare.

12 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
900warriorz:
sense far from you....where did you see that I insulted you? Better go hustle. Gone are the days people throw cash around.
I have enough bad day already please don't add more
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Lexusgs430: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cholls:
My sister do a video of you and your mom's... In the video repeat what you just said here... If you you can do this send your account number here

Only solution..... Oyel dey ur head.......

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Begin(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Op do video and drop your account number. I myself will send. if no video forget it no sweet or pit mouth go work here today.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Lexusgs430: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beey3026:

This same people that respect her, friends and families etc etc

Should pay the 7K.......

6 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Lexusgs430: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Begin:
Op do video and drop your account number. I myself will send. if no video forget it no sweet or pit mouth go work here today.

Una don vex o...... cheesy
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by h0pze3: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Op post a pic of u and ur mum or video without talking then pple go believe buh if not u r a damn scammer Go look for another format. U talk about humiliation buh u can come online to talk am.

My dear go work

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Bestmanwealthy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Okay collect is number so you can send to his WhatsApp I will help with 5k alsob

2 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by HUSTLER001: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
You can blur her face while sharing the video. Don't let people change their mind.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

This same people that respect her, friends and families etc etc

Should pay the 7K.......
everyone has things going on in their life that they don't want people around em to know sir
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by arukwe123(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beey3026:
everyone has things going on in their life that they don't want people around em to know sir
beggars no dey get shame. Do the video and collect sharp 7k

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Map1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beey3026:
Then it will be better to contact your family and friends for assistance to protect her dignity

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
No problem I believe what God cannot do doesn't exist.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Lexusgs430: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beey3026:

The people around you are the best people to know...... What are they friends and family for?....

You think complete strangers, might be of assistance... When F&F should be your first route, of reaching out....
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Lexusgs430: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beey3026:
No problem I believe what God cannot do doesn't exist.

By saying this, you are telling your God, he/she is not perfect..... Because if he/she was perfect, he/she would have created perfection at 1st attempt.......
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by OmodavidoX(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
All the OP threads has been on debt here and there. First was on 10k debt she borrowed for birthday. Now 7k debt

I think something is fishy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? / Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? / How I'm Spending My New Year (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.