Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please (2891 Views)

My Worst Day At Gtbank Today / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Goldenrod1: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Whenever am bored, I just come nairaland to laugh. You dey beg, oya drop video showing your face and your mother, you started telling us story

If you think money is easy to get, go and work for it and stop begging
You even have data
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
OmodavidoX:
All the OP threads has been on debt here and there. First was on 10k debt she borrowed for birthday. Now 7k debt

I think something is fishy

Na small boy wey just dey start yahoo cheesy

Discount the (f) beside that moniker it's meant to help you let down your guard
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goldenrod1:
Whenever am bored, I just come nairaland to laugh. You dey beg, oya drop video showing your face and your mother, you started telling us story

You even have data
just listen to your self
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Goldenrod1: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beey3026:
just listen to your self

Go and work, shameless thing

Show your real identity and am also ready to drop at least 5k, that's how you people.will.be hiding and be begging just because it's a faceless forum
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by onomeabuja: 12:05am On Jun 21, 2021
OmodavidoX:
All the OP threads has been on debt here and there. First was on 10k debt she borrowed for birthday. Now 7k debt

I think something is fishy
me i no de faceless o atleast una don see me nah grin

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by teabully(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Friends, Family, people that respect her but can't get her 7k?

Okay
I will add to d 7k too, do d video
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by JeffreyJunior: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Cholls:
My sister do a video of you and your mom's... In the video repeat what you just said here... If you you can do this send your account number here
With what I've seen in this forum, I don't blame you for this request.

All her threads have been about one need or the other which is a red flag.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by CheerfulGiver: 12:50am On Jun 21, 2021
teabully:
I will add to d 7k too, do d video
Oya o.

No one likes to lose hard earned money to scammers.

Besides, you don't need to post video on this thread. Just post to the people who have asked for it. It will be between you and them.

We no really get but we'll like to help. Everyone eyes dey red now.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by CheerfulGiver: 12:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Beey3026:
just listen to your self
This isn't the response of a serious person.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Daprinxy(m): 1:06am On Jun 21, 2021
Goldenrod1:

You even have data
Please,if you can be able to get the evidence they asked you to get,I will first send you 50k,10k for the debt and 40k for food stuffs...I will get you a job and I will start up a little business for your mum by July.I will try and manage send 200k for a start,gracias!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by aomine(m): 1:52am On Jun 21, 2021
G BOY ,GO TO HANGOUT ,BLOODY BASTARD YAHOO IS NOT FOR YOU ,YOU CANT EVEN PICK 7K NAIRA YOUR MATES ARE PICKING 70K DOLLARS ,YOU NOR SABI WORK ODE ,BEAST ,OLODO ,GETOUT AND GO AND HUSTLE

3 Likes

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Goldenrod1: 4:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Daprinxy:
Please,if you can be able to get the evidence they asked you to get,I will first send you 50k,10k for the debt and 40k for food stuffs...I will get you a job and I will start up a little business for your mum by July.I will try and manage send 200k for a start,gracias!!!!
Op, am sure you are seeing this, a lot of Nlanders are ready, but seems you are a scammer
You can prove other wise by supplying us the proof
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Bigdre31: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2021
I support I with 10k if story turns out true , Offer valid till 6p.m
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by teabully(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Oya o.

No one likes to lose hard earned money to scammers.

Besides, you don't need to post video on this thread. Just post to the people who have asked for it. It will be between you and them.

We no really get but we'll like to help. Everyone eyes dey red now.
yessoo, d OP is a liar, a lot of people are silently depressed but they don't show it or tend to scam other pple.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2021
teabully:
yessoo, d OP is a liar, a lot of people are silently depressed but they don't show it or tend to scam other pple.
stop saying what you don't know it's not best to be quick to judge.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Michelle55: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Daprinxy:
Op, key into this.. Besides, you ain't sending the video here. All we need is someone to confirm that you are real and every other thing will fall into place
Come to think of it, this online begging don dey too much though.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Solex99(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
do what he said. Me sef go add something.
she might even get money to start a business.
Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Teeboy15(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lol. Where is the OP na. All the money wey you stand to gain here don almost enter 500k.
You asked for 7k, God wants to do automatic blessing on you by multiplying it in 500k folds.
Abi you no want money again??
All they are requesting is just a simple video of you repeating what wrote up there.
Come on OP don't disappoint me.
I know you can do it. I believe in you

Re: Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please by Beey3026(f): 1:35am On Jun 23, 2021
Teeboy15:
Lol. Where is the OP na. All the money wey you stand to gain here don almost enter 500k.
You asked for 7k, God wants to do automatic blessing on you by multiplying it in 500k folds.
Abi you no want money again??
All they are requesting is just a simple video of you repeating what wrote up there.
Come on OP don't disappoint me.
I know you can do it. I believe in you
the problem with nairaland is if someone is not online to reply that person is a scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Reactions Of Some Nigerian Husbands. / Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.