Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom (1745 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by h0pze3: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Op and debt are twins with dis ur little lie � I think u need to hustle.
Not advising u to do it buh na ur mate dey do hookup

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by 2special(m): 12:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 21, 2021
chatinent:

Why don't you learn an online skill to make money rather than waiting for sb to send you money?

I can teach you an oil well.

I'm interested in this....can you teach me please?... this teaching job is killing me, I need a side legal hustle.

What do I need to do?
Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by chatinent: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Lizzyangel:

I'm interested in this....can you teach me please?... this teaching job is killing me, I need a side legal hustle.

What do I need to do?

Send a WhatsApp message. Click my profile to see number.
Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by nnamdiosu(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2021
fannybaby:
. BVN is free..

So you guys haven't yet discovered that op is a male scammer? smiley
Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by Mindlog: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2021
Womanizer:

Very bad advise.

How can you ask someone who has no source of income to take a loan from an online app?! angry

It then proves the person's creditworthiness is zero and a huge risk loaning to such a person. He/she is better off seeking for such from friends and family who may more likely accept repayment whenever he/she feels they can repay.
Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2021
If you're in Lagos I'll give you a 3 days jobs to make 10k,you save your mum and keep the 3k

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by Raalsalghul: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2021
chatinent:

Why don't you learn an online skill to make money rather than waiting for sb to send you money?

I can teach you an oil well.

This is an immediate need, how does learning skills solve that?
Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Beey3026:
Mom got caught up in a debt of 7k worth of food she has collected so far, she was publicly disgraced, and humiliated all because we have no one but a dad who's a drunkard n a womanizer, mom has high BP she's over thinking and embarrassed please any good heart should help me pay the debt. Please I dont want to give out myself but there's nothing I won't do just to see my momma fine.
I need someone please.

grin grin you should be targeting N50k if you are going to give yourself to men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by Ayo2004: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Op is waiting for one useless simp to fall for [/s]her[s] his trap in order to cashout grin
Don't go and find work
Mumu!
Give out kor,giveaway ni
Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
chatinent:

Send a WhatsApp message. Click my profile to see number.

Thanks for replying.... presently I'm not having data for WhatsApp...I'm using free nairaland ...but I'll save the contact....I might subscribe one of this days. So I'll notify you once I'm on over there.
Thanks
Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by AlphaJoshua(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
OP IS A FRAUD!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by meobizy(f): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
NEPA don carry light for OP side?
Re: I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom by Beey3026(f): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
meobizy:
NEPA don carry light for OP side?
it will give you joy to argue that is why I didn't reply you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Chosen Beyonce's "I Was Here" As My Suicide Note. / My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. / I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.