Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video (76529 Views)

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect / Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Starzo: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

As you no be port harcourt boy, let me break it for you

A guy like this dresses flashy and rolls with people perceived as big men.
He chats you up and ask if you're interested in a hook up with rich men.
Invites you over for introduction, tells you how much you will make, and your greed sets in,
he assures you transport and hotel fees will be refunded.
when you come, you dont see any rich man,
He will ask you to do a photoshoot so he can go show his chairman while you wait in the hotel.
He sees the na ked body and asks for his own cut of the booty.
Then he leaves you at the hotel with your pictures.
He doesnt return with the chairman, but the blackmailing starts.

I have seen it happen lots of times... especially amongst female students who want to do runs with oil company men.

I hope you understand now.
this makes sense

8 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by themanderon: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
With all the dangers and killings that follow from things like this some ladies still fall for such. What a generation of air headed people. Just today we were shocked with a picture of a corpse of a lady that went with an unknown man to a hotel. Shey dem do ladies of these generation ni? I cant understand how someone will be playing Russian roulette with their life. Even at that I know some are still planning for another adventure tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by whippersnapper(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
In mosdii's voice all girls are useless
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by KingDash: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
neyyoh:

There's a big criminal syndicate operating on Instagram.

Scammers and prostitutes/ influencers/love-vendor's.. that's why these things are happening.. na just little evidence.

Nigerians are not good people at all at all, they ruin everything.
my brother you no lie... we bad.

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Alaganature(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Naijaolosho you see una life for outside...this gender will never ease to amaze me with their stupidity..

3 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by berrystunn(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
incredible.

so this guy is like this.

see his house, see my own.

very quiet guy

Do both of you own a house??
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Big fool. Him get luck say him no jam bad girl. Him for done lost. Only fvck without any commitment on ur part u still come de blackmail join

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Isobug: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
Some girls are naturally stupid.... 300k for hook up, he still fvcked you free and gave no hook up
That's why you are not knowledgeable, Always delving into issues without reading. That's how you always quickly jump into Igbo issues without reading what the thread contains. See ordinary few sentences, you can't read and/or comprehend

3 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by bluefilm: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
oaktvnigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcWzc6v0Xuk

Hahahaa

Sorry, but this story and his manner of narrating is very funny to me.

But one thing I may never understand is why So many women are So Desperate to be in a Relationship.

Is it stupidity or what?

Some of them are even taking their nudes_ and giving them to the nigga.

Tufiakwa
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by uuzba(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Philomath1212:

Bro, lets be factual to ourselves, it's not some girls but majority of girls... Larger percentage of them are just naturally dumb... You will see them on the streets of every town and city, they only think with their ass...
So it is the nature of girls to be trusting and susceptible so that men can use that to marry them.
But when men abuse the trust, you damage the girl permanently.
All I see here is both men and women damaging themselves beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by crossfire(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hookup face
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by manlawal(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Reeses:

You need to be questioned too I Dey suspect you
how are we sure the guy himself is not a nairalander remember akpan uduak

2 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
Some girls are naturally stupid.... 300k for hook up, he still fvcked you free and gave no hook up
Lol stupid girls they deserve bad boys if na good guy pant he will not see

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Hassanmaye(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
prince3009:
This doesn't make sense!

Which Nigerian girl in her right senses will use her own money to book flight, use her own money to pay for a hotel room and then you come to the hotel room and still agrees to open leg without you reimbursing her of what she spent on flight and hotel booking?

Na juju be that?

I don't believe this one bit!
Bad boys are good man, they can do anything and get a way with it, if na good guy pant he no go see I love the guy grin
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Hassanmaye(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ceenachi:
I am finer than this guy, more straight forward than this guy, BUT his bed has a lot more counts than mine go to my inbox, you will think another pandemic is happening there and when you go to his, you will think they are sharing palliative there........
This life refuse to be balance.....

sad sad sad
Bad boys chop more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Godblessaplus1:

Abeg try to they read before committing

@bolded, I can donate a rope grin grin

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Depressed101: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
you lack basic comprehension skill

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kingcalls:
Smh...women are naturally limited to being intelligent or smart... it's really not their fault, its in their DNA
TRUTH.
It appears they grace this world without Brains.
It's in them
That's why I pity Guys who marry Ladies because of what she has in between her thighs and not what she has got upstairs.

When you visit SALONS and see how matured Ladies think & talk you will weep. Dat was wot made my MOM 2stop going 2 salons many years ago, because she felt dat brains were being washed there too & not only hair.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Hassanmaye(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
seniormallam:
Ladies can f**ck anything sha, this one that looks like monitor lizard too is getting girls that can pay for flights and hotel rooms? Damn
Lol stupid vagina people na bad boys chop pass,
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by discusant: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
oaktvnigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcWzc6v0Xuk

I have been into online hook ups on Instagram for several years. I meet females online and I tell them about hook-up, if they accept, they agree to come and see me in Port Harcourt from wherever they are.

They pay their flight ticket and come down to Port Harcourt, they pay for hotel room, after having sex, I leave them stranded in hotel and run away, they will call me, I will tell them that I'm no more interested. I will now tell them to send money for me to delete their nude pictures, some pay 100k, some 50k, the girl that made them arrest me paid 300k
They pay for hotel and after having sex with them, you leave them STRANDED.
How could a lady who paid for the hotel bill be stranded?

Your story no join up.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Emmypure: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2021
How una take the do am
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by yom2(m): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Emperormartin:
Every lady needs to watch this
But funny enough enough those are d kind of guys that some ladies if not most deserve. Mean guys

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by yom2(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2021
prince3009:
This doesn't make sense!

Which Nigerian girl in her right senses will use her own money to book flight, use her own money to pay for a hotel room and then you come to the hotel room and still agrees to open leg without you reimbursing her of what she spent on flight and hotel booking?

Na juju be that?

d guy go don use enough bling bling daze them.

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nyincus(f): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2021
I weep for some women

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Elchechereche2: 12:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:
Nigerian girls are useless!
All of them
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

As you no be port harcourt boy, let me break it for you

A guy like this dresses flashy and rolls with people perceived as big men.
He chats you up and ask if you're interested in a hook up with rich men.
Invites you over for introduction, tells you how much you will make, and your greed sets in,
he assures you transport and hotel fees will be refunded.
when you come, you dont see any rich man,
He will ask you to do a photoshoot so he can go show his chairman while you wait in the hotel.
He sees the na ked body and asks for his own cut of the booty.
Then he leaves you at the hotel with your pictures.
He doesnt return with the chairman, but the blackmailing starts.

I have seen it happen lots of times... especially amongst female students who want to do runs with oil company men.

I hope you understand now.

Unless so
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Mafulul(m): 2:03am On Jun 24, 2021
prince3009:
This doesn't make sense!

Na juju be that?

I think the guy normally meets the girl in the hotel room as the one being hooked to her. This way, she cooperates and allows him make love to her. I also believe the guy is a smooth talker, one that is bound to sound convincing to any girl.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by omoregie7968: 2:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

You are just too dull. You have zero understand and to even see that you have 12 likes goes to shows the kind of people on Nairaland.

I think I will have to close my account soon. Can't be in the same platform with the like of you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Icon79(m): 2:12am On Jun 24, 2021
KPOM! You don tok am finish.

O pari

AngelicDamsel:
As greed made those girls fall for the scam, greed also made the badt guy fall for another scammer that gave him 300k to get him arrested.

My brothers and sisters, as you are trying to make ends meet in this harsh economic era, please do not lose hope and cut corners.

Many people may be quick to judge the girls forgetting that some people have been beaten and battered yo the extent that even if they see red flag, they will still fall for these things.

Remember the married man who wanted to submit his anus because of a job offer. People are going through a lot!

May God bless us this week.
May evil guys meet their waterloo!
Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Most Nigeria girls are ode... how did this person that looks like slowpoke impress them... see head like German mango

1 Like

Re: How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video by Fiscus105(m): 2:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Emperormartin:
Every lady needs to watch this

As if they will learn

Immediately girls on instagram see luxury cars, wears and beautiful rooms on guy's profile, their God given brain will melt and starts malfunctioning.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.