Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. (2145 Views)

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / How Can I GHOST Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by Generalwoodz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just do your thing bro grin
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by LadyRosa(f): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

you don't have to bang an ogbanje before she strike

if your spiritual power nor supercede her own

the attack go work baje

the girl even cooks for him

she don capture him danu

Ogbanje works with sexual immorality.
If she gets him through food that's diabolic not ogbanje or water spirit.
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by tellwisdom: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just buy malaria medicine- u go de alright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smelling Nice / Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend / After Satan Fear Womennnnnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.