Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? (4400 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nigeria just happened to me guysss... cry

Nigeria go just dey find ways of cutting small happiness wey I dey manage short. Is it a crime to be a Nigerian?

Babe wey I struggle catch out of all these nonsense wey full Lagos dating pool. After months of trying.

Fine babe, babe wey get better family, fine die, has her own car, is employed, lives with her family, and is vocal about how she feels about me... wey get her own car. Na him Nigeria just collect from my hand 😒

My babe just called me this number after giving me 5 missed calls to tell me she's leaving the country this month end cry

Her visa to CA just got approved. I felt my heart drop when she said, "remember I told you I will be traveling this month end?"

I was shocked! And speechless for a few seconds while I processed the information.

I didn't know how to feel.
Now i have to go back to the nasty, g*d-forsaken Lagos dating pool and start all over kissing frogs I'm search of a new princess as I'm almost single again.

As she dey talk with me for phone, my mind was blank... I was angry and sad at the same time.

... the only thing on my mind was: 1. F#*K Naija!!

2. Do I get her preggy so she has our kids outside?

3. Do I try convincing her not to go... but it's a little too late for that.

Or 4... do I avoid seeing her entirely till she leaves so we don't get intimate which will only worsen the whole emotional mess we're in rn.

I feel angry at myself for giving her too much of my energy when chasing her as she let me know on time she won't be available for too long and she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to anyone so she'll stay focused.

It's just sad mehn.

Damn! I need advice. I know I'll get over it with time but damn it hurts like hell. Na the 2nd babe wey I dey lose to Japa be this now

Do you know how annoying it is to chase a hot girl in Lagos... you go leave missed call tire. Chyke tire. Plan date tire. Buy gifts etc .. and when you finally get the barnie Naija go give you SmackDown collect am ? 😭😭

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by vincenteger: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Just give me her contact info

Not to worry I'll take good care of her over here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by STEWpid(f): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Chai..

Travel to CA and be with her na.

6 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
vincenteger:
Just give me her contact info

Not to worry I'll take good care of her over here.

angry I go juss comot ya teeth now you go think say na play

14 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Jeon(f): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Allow her to go, don't mess up her life by impregnating her and becoming a single mom which can be troubles when the right husband Simp and Marriage steps in.

16 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Travel to CA and be with her na.

Me wey dey owe landlord 2 months abi shey them dey lap for plane?

19 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by dkidd: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jeon:
Allow her to go don't mess up her life by impregnating her and becoming a single mom.

No be mess up o. I no go run. Ticket Na small 700k. I go fit hustle am. I have 2 blood bros in CA already. So no be mess up
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Jeon(f): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
You know ur gender are messy, but won't want messy.

CandyOps:

No be mess up o. I no go run. Ticket Na small 700k. I go fit hustle am. I have 2 blood bros in CA already. So no be mess up
Don't mess up her life by giving her a child out of wedlock which you may not be able to show responsibilities for or later abandon for her to suffer alone.

I said what I said.

18 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Life happens....
If she's yours, she'd probably come around.

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by illicit(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
O ti lo

4 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by madone: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bro let her go. Remain the good guy she fall for. Give yourself 6months apart.
Then she can file for you. If you love that barney then let her travel but have a plan.
You fit rush do court wedding. Use this one month plan sometime
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Nonexisting1: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
I have been anti japa and have even dumped a valid visa before but as this country dey go now, I'm reconsidering my stand. It's just the fear of starting all over in a foreign land. For now, I'm still very comfortable but will I raise my son in this place like this? Nigga, if your vaginarian is as good as you claim, consider joining her soon by every means necessary or you'll be back to the hookups we have here. I done talk my own finish.

12 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
madone:
Bro let her go. Remain the good guy she fall for. Give yourself 6months apart.
Then she can file for you. If you love that barney then let her travel but have a plan.
You fit rush do court wedding. Use this one month plan sometime

Wedding na long thing and I no wan rush am.

Besides, I fit enter CA next year. Visa no be problem. Na to gather funds for flight to & fro and maybe work permit as that is my main issue... as I done get family there already b4 now
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I have been anti japa and have even dumped a valid visa before but as this country dey go now, I'm reconsidering my stand. It's just the fear of starting all over in a foreign land. For now, I'm still very comfortable but will I raise my son in this place like this? Nigga, if your vaginarian is as good as you claim, consider joining her soon by every means necessary or you'll be back to the hookups we have here. I done talk my own finish.

Staring over with a currency that is 1000x better than Naija currency no be bad game plan.

As for my 'vaginarian, she has her issues as we all do but oga when you jam better person you go know.

Babe wey be say I dey literally force to take money from me. She dey tell me no need that we aren't doing business.

But she get skoi for head once once sha

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Ballzproblemm: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
she's gone bro , better start healing process instead of playing the blame game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by PureFace1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
if your value is high enough a woman can abandon her plan, family, religion etc just to be with you but i don't think your value is that high to her, reason why she want to really leave.

Instead of focusing on increasing your value and getting more badder babe than her, you are still simping.

Women don't really love needy guy that would be so work up over them leaving,

5 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Nonexisting1: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
CandyOps:

Staring over with a currency that is 1000x better than Naija currency no be bad game plan.

As for my 'vaginarian, she has her issues as we all do but oga when you jam better person you go know.

Babe wey be say I dey literally force to take money from me. She dey tell me no need that we aren't doing business.

But she get skoi for head once once sha
Nigeria happened to you brother, don't be too hard on yourself. At least she no thief your money run and not like she thief your heart too because she warned you from day one say she dey plan japa. Just come back to the fucck and go crew until you meet another manageable vagina person and you will be just fine. It is well brother.

6 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
she's gone bro , better start healing process instead of playing the blame game

Omo mehn! I no even wan dey think about am. I just blocked out all thoughts about it. We suppose see on Thursday for the last time and my mind tells me we may get intimate but that won't help matters, would it?

I know as a guy, I should collect one for the road but rn I'm not in the mood. I feel like not seeing her at all. I don't know if avoiding her all together till she leaves would make sense?
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Rexymania(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Don't pray Nigeria should happen to you. Pray for help
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Hideaki: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Buy sniper and take a sip slowly
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by UcheKingsley1: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Guy I dey Canada now, promise to take very good care of her on arrival. grin
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by WeirdAlien: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sorry bro.
Never try to persuade anyone not to travel, so far they're using the right means.
You should consider following suit too.
At this point, I would advise anyone who has the means, think carefully before you decide japa is not your best option.

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by STEWpid(f): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
CandyOps:

Definitely,,

Anyway,,

Broke ass niggas doesn't have any option.
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Beverlyjean(f): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
How cine she never discussed it with u first... u guys should have planned it together, to leave together
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Omoawoke2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
CandyOps:
Nigeria just happened to me guysss... cry

Nigeria go just dey find ways of cutting small happiness wey I dey manage short. Is it a crime to be a Nigerian?

Babe wey I struggle catch out of all these nonsense wey full Lagos dating pool. After months of trying.

Fine babe, babe wey get better family, fine die, has her own car, is employed, lives with her family, and is vocal about how she feels about me... wey get her own car. Na him Nigeria just collect from my hand 😒

My babe just called me this number after giving me 5 missed calls to tell me she's leaving the country this month end cry

Her visa to CA just got approved. I felt my heart drop when she said, "remember I told you I will be traveling this month end?"

I was shocked! And speechless for a few seconds while I processed the information.

I didn't know how to feel.
Now i have to go back to the nasty, g*d-forsaken Lagos dating pool and start all over kissing frogs I'm search of a new princess as I'm almost single again.

As she dey talk with me for phone, my mind was blank... I was angry and sad at the same time.

... the only thing on my mind was: 1. F#*K Naija!!

2. Do I get her preggy so she has our kids outside?

3. Do I try convincing her not to go... but it's a little too late for that.

Or 4... do I avoid seeing her entirely till she leaves so we don't get intimate which will only worsen the whole emotional mess we're in rn.

I feel angry at myself for giving her too much of my energy when chasing her as she let me know on time she won't be available for too long and she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to anyone so she'll stay focused.

It's just sad mehn.

Damn! I need advice. I know I'll get over it with time but damn it hurts like hell. Na the 2nd babe wey I dey lose to Japa be this now

Do you know how annoying it is to chase a hot girl in Lagos... you go leave missed call tire. Chyke tire. Plan date tire. Buy gifts etc .. and when you finally get the barnie Naija go give you SmackDown collect am ? 😭😭

Bros, go focus on your life

So people still chase girls with this agility like this… na wa oo. Girls are in abundance that you are supposed to be the one dodging their calls. Na you come dey chase woman like they are after your life
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Bintabisiriyu2: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
You are crying just because of a girl,
If the girl truly loves you she will not japa nau, she's not crying but you are.
It means you don't have value coz if you have self worth and u value yourself as a guyman you will just carry 2 or 3 babes to pass this night with action bitters by the side, feel free to invite her to join the orrgy if she likes. What's there in her pussy that is not in others
Im sure in Canada she won't even think of you one bit, na one oyinbo dude with eyeglass and messy hair with jeans and tongue biting accent go dey fork am for you while you are here drowning in your own tears.
Ozuor.

3 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by siofra(f): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mtchewwwwwwww

How did I even enter this thread

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by vincenteger: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
CandyOps:

angry I go juss comot ya teeth now you go think say na play

We're all playing in this country my dear.
Outside Nigeria, we're very serious.
Allow me take over so that her taxes won't be paid in vain. I can be her comforter
Or what do you think
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by BigYash: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
If she really love you like you claimed, she will come back for you.. But you both need to sit and talk,to know what she wants,if it rhymes with yours.. Na simple stuff
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
CandyOps:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No wonder you typed "girl wey get ride" twice!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
siofra:
Mtchewwwwwwww
How did I even enter this thread
Oya get lost, arzehol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? / Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog / 10 Statements Broke Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Find Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.