Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. (5632 Views)

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 / Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Akudaisi: 6:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Uncultured afonja has gotten himself into trouble, I wonder what is wrong in being dark skinned? If he experiences racism from whites he will be the first to rush and complain about it but he doesn't hesitate to dish it out to another black person
after seeing this I no longer blame Bobyrisky grin imagine saying this to a person from my own Ethnicity what a shame tufia
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by SEGLIZ: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Conner44:
lol. village people have located the guy in yankee through twitter with vpn. they will sack him and maybe prosecute him for being silly. imagine trying to chyke the lady but ending up unemployed. fear women oh, it is not all of them you talk to anyhow. mammi water and ogbanje plenty for internet too.

before you aim a throw-stick at the fruit bunch, you must show the sky your face

no village people located him just that stupidity sort and located him and he fell to the trap of his own gullibility.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by wiseone28: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Let him come back if he can't find a job again when he is expel. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Zooposki(f): 6:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Even God and Jesus were described as black as charcoal in the Bible. The Bible described them as if they were burned in a furnace. Anytime God wanted to punish people in the Bible, he took away their dark skin and made them white as snow.

Numbers 12:10
“And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.”

2 Kings 5:27
King James Version
27 The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

Revelation 1:15
“And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.”
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by TheArchangel(f): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Serves him right. Keep your mouth shut as much as possible. E get why
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Kriss216: 6:21am On Jun 22, 2021
Midas01:
You Nigerian men don't have sense.

Always siding with the perpetrator if the victim is a woman.

Fools.
Learn how to talk to your elders, you this small girl with big head!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by KingOKON: 6:22am On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What she did was not nice.

She should have warned him about his inappropriate comments before reporting. Atleast give him a chance to be remorseful and to apologize and only report if he acts unremorseful.

Now, he will be sacked by the woke company and wont be able to find a job again.

Sharap your mouth, the guy is lucky it ain't me cos is bleaching Oduduwa ass would have seen worse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by KingOKON: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:

Learn how to talk to your elders, you this small girl with big head!

Elders with frog brain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Uyi168: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2021
SIRTee15:
It's like women don't want men to celebrate this year's FATHER'S DAY in peace. undecided undecided undecided
I tire o..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Uyi168: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2021
She lied where she said, as a Nigerian in Nigeria, I was bullied and call names for being black.. That one na big lie..

It's almost very likely that the guys acc was hacked...I mean, look at him.He's fuccking black too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2021
kambili999:
I'm trying to get your point exactly.

So we should give everyone an opportunity to insult someone and then another to be remorseful

Even as kids, we were taught not to insult anyone.

The guy deserves whatever he gets from it.

He obviously got away with it in the past and this is his waterloo.

This should serve as a stern warning to people who insult people regardless of theeir complexions, sizes, shapes of their heads or whatever. Its very wrong.

If it was the other way around, you would have called the man evil for reporting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Midas01:
You Nigerian men don't have sense.

Always siding with the perpetrator if the victim is a woman.

Fools.

The same thing you do when Nigerian women are involved. Are Nigerian women blameless from the same accusations.

Lets imagine i go tag your employer online for the abuses and rant you wrote up there or have written on nairaland, you would have called me evil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Simple lesson, when you leave Nigeria to live in say Europe or the US, drop all your crude mannerisms and speaking or you will find yourself in trouble after trouble.

He is a bully and he got the right treatment, next time he will think and reason before talking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
WoundedLamb:
Wow! All of you blaming the woman are just a bunch of chauvinistic individuals. You guys just don't know where to draw the line between always siding men and being logical. The guy left Twitter, Instagram, etc. to flirt on a professional website. As if that's not bad enough, he went on to harass the second party by body shaming her for no reason. Her reaction made it clear she wasn't having it. Instead of the guy to go his way, he went on with the harassment deliberating attempting to hurt her for no reason cause he knew (or thought) there was nothing she could do. She then used the power at her own disposal and you guys here supporting the guy? So because, she's also a Nigerian, she should swallow anything the man sends her way? The same man that forgot he too was black when he was calling her charcoal? No wonder you guys keep voting in idiots into power. Seriously, you guys in Africa deserve that continent.

Would you guys be typing this if it was a lady that harrased a guy? Wouldn't y'all be here calling her olosho who has taken the uselessness of Nigerians girls to the US? Now, it's a guy and suddenly you think he should have been left off the hook? When will you people learn to hold each other accountable without sentiments? What do you think the American workplace would be like if such people are not put in check? You guys want to run away from Nigeria but you still want to be doing the same things that make Nigeria a bad place out here, no mutual respect. How can people do the right thing in Nigeria when nobody is interested in orderliness? The kind of things you people support always makes one ashamed of being Nigerian.

Anyway, I'm glad the man was dealt with. If he wants a place where he can go around harrasing people and getting praised for it, he should go back to Africa.

[/s]

Drama queen.
The chat was on Instagram. It was the woman that took it to a professional website, which I don't understand why.

I've had women tell me worse in Naija & heaven did not fall. Neither have I been immature enough to make someone lose her job because she called me 'big head'. Haba.

And he hasn't been dealt with yet, if that happens, she will lose her job too so take a chill pill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Midas01:
See this mumu.... This one thinks USA is Nigeria where snake swallowed 36m.

As if worse hasn't happened in almighty US. I don't blame you, its Dullhari I blame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
[s][/s]

Drama queen.
The chat was on Instagram. It was the woman that took it to a professional website, which I don't understand why.

I've had women tell me worse in Naija & heaven did not fall. Neither have I been immature enough to make someone lose her job because she called me 'big head'. Haba.

And he hasn't been dealt with yet, if that happens, she will lose her job too so take a chill pill.

He will be fired, period, you don’t bring that crass and crude behaviour over here without facing repercussions. He was insensitive and rude and will now face the music. His punishment maybe a bit too extreme, but it’s a lesson for others like him. Keep your coarse Nigerian jokes out of business and work or you will face the sack, period.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Midas01:
See this mumu.... This one thinks USA is Nigeria where snake swallowed 36m.

Lol, indeed you are right. Not everybody has time for their BS.
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by UniportAgbero: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where is the love?

See how she's stylishly made her own countryman lose his prestigious job at Wells Fargo just because she could not take a little harmless teasing.

My good Lord will surely punish her Insha Allah.

I used to take your comments seriously, but you goofed on this one. What is wrong is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
YouWillNotWin:

He will be fired, period, you don’t bring that crass and crude behaviour over here without facing repercussions. He was insensitive and rude and will now face the music. His punishment maybe a bit too extreme, but it’s a lesson for others like him. Keep your coarse Nigerian jokes out of business and work or you will face the sack, period.
[/s]

Wherr is your proof his account wasn't hacked?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Sterope(f): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Many of you are irredeemably stupid.
thebosstrevor1:
What she did was not nice.

She should have warned him about his inappropriate comments before reporting. Atleast give him a chance to be remorseful and to apologize and only report if he acts unremorseful.

Now, he will be sacked by the woke company and wont be able to find a job again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by siofra(f): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2021
daddytime:
Lol

A classic example of a pot calling a kettle black.

This is the zenith of self-hate.

This is one of the reasons I always yimu at them with the Blacklives matter anthem.

How much does a blackman's life matter to a blackman.

Oyibo go just dey look dey chuckle and laugh...

Very true!

I asked a dark skinned black boy some days ago if he would date a girl whose skin colour is like his own, this boy looked at me in disgust and jerked his shoulders up and down. It's sad really.
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by siofra(f): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Wow! All of you blaming the woman are just a bunch of chauvinistic individuals. You guys just don't know where to draw the line between always siding men and being logical. The guy left Twitter, Instagram, etc. to flirt on a professional website. As if that's not bad enough, he went on to harass the second party by body shaming her for no reason. Her reaction made it clear she wasn't having it. Instead of the guy to go his way, he went on with the harassment deliberating attempting to hurt her for no reason cause he knew (or thought) there was nothing she could do. She then used the power at her own disposal and you guys here supporting the guy? So because, she's also a Nigerian, she should swallow anything the man sends her way? The same man that forgot he too was black when he was calling her charcoal? No wonder you guys keep voting in idiots into power. Seriously, you guys in Africa deserve that continent.

Would you guys be typing this if it was a lady that harrased a guy? Wouldn't y'all be here calling her olosho who has taken the uselessness of Nigerians girls to the US? Now, it's a guy and suddenly you think he should have been left off the hook? When will you people learn to hold each other accountable without sentiments? What do you think the American workplace would be like if such people are not put in check? You guys want to run away from Nigeria but you still want to be doing the same things that make Nigeria a bad place out here, no mutual respect. How can people do the right thing in Nigeria when nobody is interested in orderliness? The kind of things you people support always makes one ashamed of being Nigerian.

Anyway, I'm glad the man was dealt with. If he wants a place where he can go around harrasing people and getting praised for it, he should go back to Africa.

So much logic and intelligence in one post ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Wherr Where is your proof his account wasn't hacked?
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by kambili999(f): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If it was the other way around, you would have called the man evil for reporting.
you are missing the point sir. I'm not looking at
the gender nor who did the reporting or the one who was reported. The action is what I condemn. You really don't know me. So don't make assumptions please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=YouWillNotWin post=102968033][/quote]

Sharrap.
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by IJOBA11: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Uncultured afonja has gotten himself into trouble, I wonder what is wrong in being dark skinned? If he experiences racism from whites he will be the first to rush and complain about it but he doesn't hesitate to dish it out to another black person
BORORO I KNOW SAY YOU GO COME DEY JAM HEAD TOGETHER HERE

EVIL PEOPLE FROM SAHEL

SPITS angry
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by siofra(f): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Isn't this excessive?
Hmmm

Which colour shame in Nigeria did she face?? Fear humans!

If I'm the guy its time to fight madness with madness. I'll log out of my account, lie that my account was hacked/compromised then dump that account for life.

You can't fire me if someone else sent those messages and you have NO proof it was me.

Wait... You talk say them no dey colour shame for Nigeria? You are a clown.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by IJOBA11: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

IS AFRICA A COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2021
siofra:

Wait... You talk say them no dey colour shame for Nigeria? You are a clown.

Which colour shame abeg? Is it in Oshodi where every man is black abi Lekki where the bleachers reside??

Btw, clowns are better than retards.
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by IJOBA11: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2021
kambili999:
I'm trying to get your point exactly.

So we should give everyone an opportunity to insult someone and then another to be remorseful

Even as kids, we were taught not to insult anyone.

The guy deserves whatever he gets from it.

He obviously got away with it in the past and this is his waterloo.

This should serve as a stern warning to people who insult people regardless of theeir complexions, sizes, shapes of their heads or whatever. Its very wrong.
THEBOSSTREVOR1 IS JUST LOOKING FOR ETHNIC GROUP ALLIES THAT WOULD HELP HIS BORORO TERRORIST BRETHREN TO FIGHT IGBOS.

KNOW THIS AND HAVE REST OF MIND
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by chachanga: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Probably thought he'd get away with sneaking a quick snark at the poor lady only to find he'd jammed a confident, independent and well-adjusted woman.

He deserves whatever they books they throw at him. From body shaming to classist b!tching and tribalist name-calling all day long in Nigerian forums, he honed his skills in Nigeria and like quite some uncouth louts, he didn't leave his gutter-brains there.

If she presses charges further and it costs him his papers, he should go tell his folks back in Ikeja what took him back to Naija.

So many of you strutting around these your forums yapping at everyone you meet online feeling funky like you're untouchable just because this internet ghetto of a forum offers you the pass to exist with you toxicities intact, well when you come out here if you ever get the chance, you learn to be cultured, quiet or you'll lose out big time.

YouWillNotWin:
Simple lesson, when you leave Nigeria to live in say Europe or the US, drop all your crude mannerisms and speaking or you will find yourself in trouble after trouble.

He is a bully and he got the right treatment, next time he will think and reason before talking.

Just leave them be. The very fact that they're not getting it speaks volumes. I logged in here last two months too I think and there was a case of some South West actor who molested a minor going on. I was mortified to see the massive support being given to the guy, I was like OMG, these folks don't know they've allowed their environments to so shape their worldviews that they've become the very evils some of them first decried long ago.
Almost no thread here without name-calling, tribal slurs, ethnic jingoism and abuses getting traded with random peeps making totally weird jumped-up assumptions without antecedents about one another, boy it's a mess, and this is Nigeria's largest online gathering of young minds? embarassed
Business, Property, Travels, Investment and a few other Sections feel better and more peaceful though and conveys the impression that those with intellectual capital congregate there more than these rather soft-sell issues that many insular empty-barrels would always think they've got opinions flock to flex their non-existent mental muscles.
Leave them be...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. / Video: Peter Obi Son , Oseloka Obi Featuring In Hollywood Movies / Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.