Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. (5329 Views)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Una no dey hear say "only once dey turn pregnancy" abi?

Since there's trust issue, you may need to take her to the hospital & get the pregnancy report. There are many bastards these days. Men fighting over paternity of children on Agidigbo FM, Ibadan.

Na DNA sure pass these days.
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Derring: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Abeg help me meet my target able nairalanders..I must sell 100 metric tones of cocoa this week ..if u sabi anyone that want to buy, let me know..am tired of marketing with no results
Contact me on 0+8-1/6+9#8'2@7+6?4*5

Congratulations baba, take responsibility and collect God crown of best father next yr

Ur location?
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Cutehector(m): 2:37am On Jun 23, 2021
grin cheesy What is sweet can never be traded with caution.

Cutehector 2021�
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by koladata(m): 3:24am On Jun 23, 2021
why didn't you marry her
Pierocash:
I met her a virgin,promised to marry her. We had sex for the first time,in a week she got pregnant.

Yours is on the 9th,that is enough time for pregnancy to manifest. Mine was just less than 7 days.

It doesn't take time to get pregnant,it happens within a second. If I wasn't the one that tore the nylon,I would have doubted her too .

But unfortunately,I still didn't marry her,only took care of my boy till date. Bless God ,he is almost 9yrs,doing well in school
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by rex444(m): 4:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Promises made on-top sex matter... Babe if I go shoe , I will buy you aba... Ee don happen
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by phemmyfour: 5:59am On Jun 23, 2021
nigerianpro:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I have know this lady since March this year and we haven't had sex, I met her mum last month so she knows my intentions are genuine. We initially wanted to wait until wedding night to have our first sex but i lost control of my self and sex happened around 7th to 9th this month, And we promised it won't happen again. Now to my own surprise, she's pregnant this week, I just need to be sure I'm not about to raise another man's child.. I am so curious to how pregnancy happened so fast. Wow.. I need advise. I trust this woman well but then this days one has to be careful.
I am sorry for any typos at all, I'm not that good at writing.
Embrace fatherhood asap. Pregnancy happen so fast if you guys ain't sexually active for a very long time and she's ovulating. It's a case of a quality sperm meeting good eggs
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Qatar2022: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2021
obinna58:

You trust her then you shoot sperm inside and you weren't expecting pregnancy
Why are you people prefer to talk nonsense when your fellow human is in need of your advice? Nobody is perfect my friend

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Qatar2022: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2021
Kriss216:

If you don't have something to say you shut up, nobody is perfect even you

After enjoying yourselves, una come promise it won't happen again cheesy

Hypocrites!

You see how Karma and nature joined hands to treat una fucck up grin

Una go knack scatter before una Wed, that's if una go marry sef.

Stop saying rubbish during and after sex.
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Derring:

Ur location?
Kaduna
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Pierocash(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2021
ukaface:
make I do amebo small, no vex

But why you no marry her?
you can't replace character with virginity. If you have character problem,nobody will marry you
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Pierocash(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2021
beautyhd:

Why didn't you Marry her after promising her marriage?
Answer me before I say my mind
Please oo don't say your mind. She developed character problem
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Pierocash(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2021
koladata:
why didn't you marry her
Character problem
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by valgbo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Pierocash:
I met her a virgin,promised to marry her. We had sex for the first time,in a week she got pregnant.

Yours is on the 9th,that is enough time for pregnancy to manifest. Mine was just less than 7 days.

It doesn't take time to get pregnant,it happens within a second. If I wasn't the one that tore the nylon,I would have doubted her too .

But unfortunately,I still didn't marry her,only took care of my boy till date. Bless God ,he is almost 9yrs,doing well in school
I know this is an old post. And I know that you've gotten used to being the kid's dad, so I'm sorry to say this, but pls do a dna test, so that you'll know where you actually stand, I'm not suggesting abandoning the kid whatever the result may be, but you should've do what you're doing out of false knowledge
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Oturatetuala(m): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Problem no dey finish
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Pierocash(m): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2022
valgbo:
I know this is an old post. And I know that you've gotten used to being the kid's dad, so I'm sorry to say this, but pls do a dna test, so that you'll know where you actually stand, I'm not suggesting abandoning the kid whatever the result may be, but you should've do what you're doing out of false knowledge
no doubt about the boy's paternity. He is my full blood,only the semblance alone is enough Dna result.
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by valgbo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pierocash:
no doubt about the boy's paternity. He is my full blood,only the semblance alone is enough Dna result.
The reason I suggested that is because nobody knows they're pregnant after only 7 days. Unless you can't really remember how the thing went. You can't get pregnancy symptoms that fast. It's all your choice shaa, maybe ignorance is better than the pain that might be caused
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by arthurwillia(m): 12:47am On Jan 24, 2022
nigerianpro:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I have know this lady since March this year and we haven't had sex, I met her mum last month so she knows my intentions are genuine. We initially wanted to wait until wedding night to have our first sex but i lost control of my self and sex happened around 7th to 9th this month, And we promised it won't happen again. Now to my own surprise, she's pregnant this week, I just need to be sure I'm not about to raise another man's child.. I am so curious to how pregnancy happened so fast. Wow.. I need advise. I trust this woman well but then this days one has to be careful.

Your fiancé baa
Ready to marry baba mi

I don’t know how you people don’t have sense
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Pierocash(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2022
valgbo:
[s]The reason I suggested that is because nobody knows they're pregnant after only 7 days. Unless you can't really remember how the thing went. You can't get pregnancy symptoms that fast. It's all your choice shaa, maybe ignorance is better than the pain that might be cause[/s]d
stop spewing trash if u have comprehension issue .

I deflowered her,and not every child requires DNA. Just a look at the whole thing u will know
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Benbobola(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2022
nigerianpro:

Well congratulations. Both of you are very fertile. Start making plans for the journey ahead. Its both tedious and exhilarating
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by shantti(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2022
BelloP:
Ovulation. She's the one who lost control. Women are very friendly and easy when they are ovulating and also likely to get pregnant. Barring foul play..

Wait, ovulation increases libido. does that means I ovulate every day cos the kind of konji wey dey hold me this days dey scary
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by mcmurphy132(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Pregnancy doesn't start the day you have sex — it can take up to six days after sex for the sperm and egg to join and form a fertilized egg. Then, it can take three to four days for the fertilized egg to completely implant itself in the lining of the uterus. Watch out
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by valgbo(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Pierocash:
stop spewing trash if u have comprehension issue .

I deflowered her,and not every child requires DNA. Just a look at the whole thing u will know
I don't mean to insult you. I hope you don't feel like I'm insulting you, I know this is a sensitive topic for you, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, I was just trying to help, in the end it's all your choice.

I was just trying to put things into perspective. Pregnancy doesn't work that way, there's a chance you're misremembering or something. That's my point

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? / How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.