Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. (11831 Views)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Buziness101: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
How you take know ?

You get winsh... ?
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Infolenka: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Buziness101:
How you take know ?

You get winsh... ?

Just read the first post.

Facepalm
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by excanny: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:
This is the kind of female body most Nigerian guys want.

I've been carrying out a long term research on Nairaland for over a year. I've posted different pictures of different types of women and read multiple responses from different men. I've come to realize that on the average there is a type of female body majority of men want and I scoured Instagram and found a girl that fits this description.

The key word that suits this girl is Moderate, but on the plus side of moderate

Ass is big but not too big
Boobs is big but not too big.
She's has curves but they aren't too much
She's average height
No fat arms
Thighs are thick but not too thick
Flat tummy.

Great body but I doubt she'll remain so for long.
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Opemiposii(f): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

And how did you come up with that philosophy? You can actually ask for what you don't have.

in fact, people should ask for what they don't have so as to make up for what they are lacking.

By the way, there was no need to throw the question back at him. You were the one that brought the girl into attention hence people's attention are focused on her. So since you were highlighting all the features about her or people like her, it's only normal that people will ask such questions to know the other features you missed.
opor pah
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
For introverts like me, girls like this will only bring the direct opposite of peace of mind, so I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by PAWG(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
I guess I’m on the other side tongue

I love my peace of mind

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Kondomatic(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:
Ladies if you want men to chase you, find a way to have this kind of body. This is what men want, period.
Abeg make unah stop all these unnecessary okpata wey unah dey yarn.

How many married people in Nigeria get this kain body? In fact, how many people in the world get this kain body?

A woman wey dedicate her time and energy to get this kain body get the kain man wey she sef want, how many of us get that kain body?

What men want varies depending on the time, location and their age.

And it goes beyond body many times.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Kingcalls: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
No be lie....even buhari want am
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Hungrychicken(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
She be spec!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Rickmann: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:

I've been carrying out a long term research on Nairaland for over a year. I've posted different pictures of different types of women and read multiple responses from different men. I've come to realize that on the average there is a type of female body majority of men want and I scoured Instagram and found a girl that fits this description.

She's average height
No fat arms
Flat tummy.

All the above mentioned without brains is shit, my brother.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Rickmann: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Body wey go scatter after one or two children? By then there will be no much difference between her and the women with what you might consider to be not hot body wise. Everyone will be reset to grassroots after children.

Wetin you go come do by then?

Please tell them o
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Mastakija(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:
Ladies if you want men to chase you, find a way to have this kind of body. This is what men want, period.

If you have to diet, diet. If you have to go to the gym do that. If you have to apply boobs and ass enlarging oil, do that.

Just do all you can to have this kind of body and men will rush you.

Peace.
if u have to use kayamata use itgrin
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by revolt(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gaddam a slim busty chic Is a goddess....esp when the boobs look a lot smaller in clothes. Boobs can kill me
.. ill die for it....anything she wants... one chic has held me down for decades with those ethereal blessings on her chest. ....
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Renforce: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:

If you have to diet, diet. If you have to go to the gym do that. If you have to apply boobs and ass enlarging oil, do that.

Tufia! Girls like these are only good for one night stand and BBN shows. No sane man would want this

Peace.
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Reeses: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
youngblaq:
Like this
Udu
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Reeses: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Graysons:
This is not the kind of girl i want. undecided
This is the kind of girl i want cool
Nwa idia
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Womanizer(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lovely looking ladies
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Women look more attractive with cloths on.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by jeniusmann(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2021
What's her IG handle?
Infolenka:

She's average height
No fat arms
Flat tummy.
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by fofaki7061: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2021
SocialJustice:
Not true. Guys, especially Nigerian guys are mostly primitive and jealous to seriously date a girl with this body. Most of the time she will end as fvck mate or fling.

Most Nigerian girls with this body because of greed and gluttony, sell themselves out for material gains. Except for a few exceptional ones who don't fancy just any guy touching them because he has money.

In the end, relationship process like human character is complex enough for pot bellied or less pretty girls to be more successful in relationships than those with amazon bodies.

Well said
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by NotGej: 2:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Who appointed you the spokesman for all Nigerian men? Aren’t you projecting your preference on others (typical of Africans)?

Finalement, there’s no scientific proof to backup your claims.
Do better!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Lots of kids on this site lol....op you probably mean the kind of woman you'd love to fvck....cus if you've dated a fine girl with great body but zero attitude and sense you wouldn't be spilling this crap, although there are exceptions but highly rare, women like this tend to be great liabilities and burdens...cus obviously they're high maintenance, op........ I'd pick brains, ambition over ass and boobs any day....great if i get both. God will not allow you to see problem sha. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by RomanGreen: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Infolenka:

Peace.

You're very dumb, what's the point of this vanity when the woman can't give you peace of mind, when she has empty brain. That popular saying that when she's pretty with empty brain, the pussy suffers. Go get a life dude

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Infolenka:

Peace.
If they have to die for this body, they should go ahead and do that? Your type should not have a phone, as you are very unproductive.

There are side effects to every single thing you apply on your body and could be deadly, don’t listen to people who think they are wise.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by pansophist(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Girls like these are only as hot if fitness is a strong part of their lifestyle, if not, the explosive fat that will surrounds those defining shape will melt a boner. She is cute, but as someone that have been with lots of hot women, the decisive aspect of women like this is their attitude. If not, please, move on.
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by ashawopikin(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2021
SocialJustice:
Not true. Guys, especially Nigerian guys are mostly primitive and jealous to seriously date a girl with this body. Most of the time she will end as fvck mate or fling.

Most Nigerian girls with this body because of greed and gluttony, sell themselves out for material gains. Except for a few exceptional ones who don't fancy just any guy touching them because he has money.

In the end, relationship process like human character is complex enough for pot bellied or less pretty girls to be more successful in relationships than those with amazon bodies.
You're right bro

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by ashawopikin(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Infolenka:

She's average height
No fat arms
Flat tummy.
this kin of shape is just good for flings, if u date this one na hypertension

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by CelebCircle: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Wizkid was spotted recently with Mayorkun in a club in Abuja Vibing to one of our favorite's, Davido's song. He also promised giving us a new song in 7days. Check out the video, please don't forget to subscribe to encourage us. Thanks Guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOflKtAPNZ0
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by PlaysNigeria: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Infolenka:

Show us your own brain capacity first.

You can't ask for what you don't have.

Haaaa! smiley

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Gerrard59(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2021
donbachi:
Show us the brain capacity.

This is false. Men get attracted to a lady by her facial appearance and bodily features. The brain capacity is assessed after being attracted by her physical characteristics. Trust me, if any of those ladies posted has say a PhD from Oxford, many men will bid to marry her. But first, they are attracted because of her beauty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand / Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.