Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request (655 Views)

LGBTQ Community Exposed! Video / Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1407272989515681793

Hungary has set up a new law banning the sharing of LGBTQ content to minors in schools and kids TV.

But these people requested that the Munich stadium be lighted in rainbow colour in the Germany vs Hungary game as a solidarity against Hungary's law.

UEFA saw through them and rejected that request outrightly.

My main concern is this; why would anyone sane want a protest against a law protecting minors from gay content?

Many researches (see below links) have proven that a child's future sexuality could be influenced by present exposure and experience, meaning it is possible to influence a child to become an homosexual in future by simply exposing him/her to homosexual contents at that early age.

The LGBTQ community and those in support of them are definitely going too far these days.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5789459/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4419469/

1 Like

Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by danski: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2021
H
Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Realtalk20: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2021
These are animals trying to spread their animalistic act to children

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by DDDEnterprises: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Them don start. The freedom and acceptance wey dem give them never do them.
Nice one UEFA

1 Like

Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2021
This LGBT them matter no dey finish? Human being living a demonic life

1 Like

Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Cerebellum: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2021
LGBT Kee you there
Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2021
The gay people association are not ready to listen to your own argument, what they are more interested is imposing their own ideas by force on everyone.

If you fight against them, you are labeled a person that hates human rights, while they go on infringing on your own human rights.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Mandela27: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Boolshit!
Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The gay people association are not ready to listen to your own argument, what they are more interested is imposing their own ideas by force on everyone.

If you fight against them, you are labeled a person that hates human rights, while they go on infringing on your own human rights.

Exactly @ the bolded

1 Like

Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by LikeAking: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
I made this argument year ago..

We hide sexual content from kids, but expose them to LGBTQ content.

This world is madt.

Dem no go ever promote how to make money.

How to defeat poverty.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by pyyxxaro: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thunder fire all of them
Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Raydos: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
When you give humans too much freedom, This is what you get!! In the nearest future, Some Group of people will arise calling themselves Nudist, Asking to Walk naked, and claimed that they're born that way just the Way LGBT people used to say!!

Too much freedom is not Good, One of the reason why I always Appreciate the Chinese government!!
Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Flamemignon1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Beloved3:
https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1407272989515681793

Hungary has set up a new law banning the sharing of LGBTQ content to minors.

But these people requested that the Munich stadium be lighted in rainbow colour in the Germany vs Hungary game as a solidarity against Hungary's law.

UEFA saw through them and rejected that request outrightly.

My main concern is this; why would anyone sane want a protest against a law protecting minors from gay content?

Many researches (see below links) have proven that a child's future sexuality could be influenced by present exposure and experience, meaning it is possible to influence a child to become an homosexual in future by simply exposing him/her to homosexual contents at that early age.

The LGBTQ community and those in support of them are definitely going too far these days.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5789459/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4419469/

Really? Because I was exposed to straight content all my life and yet I'm still queer
It obviously stems from the fact that you still view it as a deviant lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Really? Because I was exposed to straight content all my life and yet I'm still queer
It obviously stems from the fact that you still view it as a deviant lifestyle

That's a very good point to be honest. But then for you as an adult, you bear the responsibility for your choice of sexual orientation or lifestyle.

But for kids?....

As a kid, I did practice kissing with a little girl of my age because we saw it in the movies. Kids do stuff like mummy and daddy games because that's what they see.
Now, when you expose kids to gay content through cartoons, movies etc, will they will not practice what they see?

You would then have a potentially 'straight' kid practicing homosexuality on his friend, an act he may look back at with disgust later in life. And some will straight up have their mind warped.
The warped mind are minds that should not be homosexual but have been caught into the act as kids.

So the key word is 'innocence'. That's what kids are. Keep gay contents away from them.

Then I know you would ask that if it isn't double standards to prevent kids from gay content, but expose them to straight contents.

Well I'd really love to answer that when you can show me just one instance where a male specie produces a pheromone and gets flocked by fellow males rather than females?

Yep.

Because the biology and science that surrounds us is 'straight' is the reason we should teach the kids straight contents.

When the child grows and gets exposed to all sorts of things, then he can make up his mind on what he wants to become.

My 2cents.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by tnerro1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
My own problem be say why they allow gays to adopt children
It is very wrong and satanic. When the children see men or women making love to each other, they will think that’s how it should be

They said what you do in your bedroom doesn’t concern us, yet it’s not enough for them, they want to force the world to accept them

They should be glad they are not hunting them down like they do in the Middle East

They are a bunch of seriously fvcked up mudafvckers
Re: UEFA Rejects LGBTQ Community Solidarity Request by Constantine10: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Beloved3:

That's a very good point to be honest. But then for you as an adult, you bear the responsibility for your choice of sexual orientation or lifestyle.

But for kids?....

As a kid, I did practice kissing with a little girl of my age because we saw it in the movies. Kids do stuff like mummy and daddy games because that's what they see.
Now, when you expose kids to gay content through cartoons, movies etc, will they will not practice what they see?

You would then have a potentially 'straight' kid practicing homosexuality on his friend, an act he may look back at with disgust later in life. And some will straight up have their mind warped.
The warped mind are minds that should not be homosexual but have been caught into the act as kids.

So the key word is 'innocence'. That's what kids are. Keep gay contents away from them.

Then I know you would ask that if it isn't double standards to prevent kids from gay content, but expose them to straight contents.

Well I'd really love to answer that when you can show me just one instance where a male specie produces a pheromone and gets flocked by fellow males rather than females?

Yep.

Because the biology and science that surrounds us is 'straight' is the reason we should teach the kids straight contents.

When the child grows and gets exposed to all sorts of things, then he can make up his mind on what he wants to become.

My 2cents.

Cheers.
this is one of the most stupid and foolish point i have ever seen, I lost some brain cells reading your post, you post no fact or sensible logic to back your post. I grow up watching straight things shoved down my throat since my childhood from movies to elders forcing use to play marriage to mummy and daddy play when I was a teen, and the homophobia projected to us since we were kids, this things mess me up so bad that I turn of any films with same-sex in it, this mess up my relationship and thinking, seeing two people of same-sex became a Boogeyman to me I have several nightmares about being gay, it took many things, time and friends away from me to discover that I am BISEXUAL. Teaching kids that there's other options and stopping the cycle of hate/ homophobia is what pride and LGBT teaching is all about, moreover kid do things some of the homophobs I know did indeed bleeped each other's at on point in there teen ( my cousin and our friend Richard Bleep each other when we where 16/17 and at the age of 20 they were the leader of mob who beat two boys that was caught having sex) ( Faith and Sade use to go to Faith house and finger each other when we were in jss1, we caught them one day after school when we went to borrow legend of the seeker s2 in faith house now Sade is married to a man and Faith i always see online posting homophobic things)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

style And Attitude Explained Here! >Free tips!! (From an OG) / A Female Friend Needs An Advice / Metrosexual Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.