Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging (39830 Views)

First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / Leaked Image Reveals The Screen Sizes Of The Samsung Galaxy S11 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by dmbb: 6:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by dmbb: 6:35am On Jun 25, 2021
dmbb:
Infinix any day any time, the most reliable phone in the world

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by dmbb: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Tolarnizzy116(m): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2021
I wonder the price they are going to slap on it.
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Adakintroy: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Wahaha for the ones weh wan inherited the earth.

The post keep shifting.
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Realtalk20: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Another thread created by transsion staff to market a garbage junk phone

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Edusouls(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Wireless charging is not feasible in this physical world, electrons go through conductor and not through space..
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by bewla(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2021
MobilePhotoBox:
Oga ...you like to shake table ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Ojo come see your brother as him hide
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Realtalk20: 6:43am On Jun 25, 2021
DesChyko:
Reminds me of those Chinese audio systems that have those led bulbs all over the speakers and comes in shiny packs. Yet the dull coloured Aiwa or Pioneer systems that come in bland brown cartons will still dwarf them when it comes to sound production grin

Exactly

Transsion phones are just shiny garbage
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by nyiamfrank: 6:47am On Jun 25, 2021
ProjectJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.
The police have to declare him wanted, not you

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by illicit(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
If it changes colour

Someone can sit or step on it
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Isobug: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Randerl:

Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro

Xiaomi Redmi lineup alone will buy the entire Transsion group, still get enough change to buy am again and again.

Meaning what? Are you a share holder?

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by pickatyouu: 7:12am On Jun 25, 2021
No matter how hard tecno and infinix try, their phones always looks plastic

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by womenareapess: 7:12am On Jun 25, 2021
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

Good morning my Nairaland friends and family .

Woo to those way they beef me tongue

Wahala don happen again ... Infinix don Vex

I just saw this post and i just they wonder if its true undecided ? Hmmmm .. If na really true then African mobile market is on fire

1 - Wireless Charging - 50watts
2- 160watts charger
3- Chameleon body - device changes color to dapt its environment or while charging
with 720p display undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by jaxxy(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Story undecided
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2021
A very good way to misplace your phone and never find it again.

They should name the phone Mystique.
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by fredoooooo: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
What is Infinix ? grin
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Not for Nigeria market sha
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by texazzpete(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Welcome to 2017, Infinix!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by YSBidam89: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Ugly
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Topmaike007(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2021
I will buy this phone when it lunches too good to be true
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Sheriman(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2021
ProjectJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

That is the reason why I don't trust anything online farming business. Farmers carry their farm produce to the market and sell
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Lamasta(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Give me one op let me try it if it has the spec you highlight here
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by kingsvictor2: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2021
ProjectJosh:

Jesus! I know this man but not with this name you mention. He resides in Enugu running feed production business, he goes by the name Kehinde. People invest with him and so far, he's been trustworthy
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by MrDealer: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Paypal Payments,Cashapp Payments, Wellsfargo,Chase Loading.Join today.

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by eki2000(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2021
ProjectJosh:

Nobody knows the lawful reason you are looking for this guy. It is suspicious and might be for frivolous reasons. You should have police permit to declare someone wanted.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by markkuss: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2021
talktalk4u:
na who be this monkey banana? u blind ? or you no sabi read ?

This kind wuna..na only talk you sabi..if e set now..Nada u fit do
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Guyman111: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2021
MobilePhotoBox:
Oga ...you like to shake table ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
After one month it will be having issues.
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by tonyashburton: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Does it say "The Bluetooth dewice is ready to pair"?
If e pass 100,000 make una no even bother to bring an come.
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by ClitRaider: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2021
MobilePhotoBox:
shocked wait did you just say the body color adapts its environment? undecided undecided undecided some brand fans wont be happy about this

Las las Redmi and Huawei fan go dye..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operamini4.2 Download / TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones / How To Generate IMEI Using This Android App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.