Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging (39820 Views)

First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / Leaked Image Reveals The Screen Sizes Of The Samsung Galaxy S11 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by vardarain: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
If you want to value your money stay away from this RUBBISH. . . its still gonna be same old shit
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

Good morning my Nairaland friends and family .

Woo to those way they beef me tongue

Wahala don happen again ... Infinix don Vex

I just saw this post and i just they wonder if its true undecided ? Hmmmm .. If na really true then African mobile market is on fire

1 - Wireless Charging - 50watts
2- 160watts charger
3- Chameleon body - device changes color to dapt its environment or while charging

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by saintwalga: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na word u talk my guy.
dmbb:

Infinix any day any time, the most reliable phone in the world
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by saintwalga: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Asin eeeeeeh
Topmaike007:
I will buy this phone when it lunches too good to be true
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by saintwalga: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
ClitRaider:

Las las Redmi and Huawei fan go dye..
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by shorelink: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ride on brotherly
Randerl:
Person Chop Banana Throwey The Peel.

You Carry Am Chop Dey Claim Na Fried Rice and Chicken .

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by shorelink: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
This one weak me walai. . . grin grin grin
sunshineV:
More wahala for carlcare
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by shorelink: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chai. . . bros nor kill dat guy finish abeg
sunshineV:
i go sell am for dum dums like u

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by alfredtemile: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Definitely . . .
MobilePhotoBox:
shocked wait did you just say the body color adapts its environment? undecided undecided undecided some brand fans wont be happy about this
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by alfredtemile: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
I nor sure say e go school sef.
talktalk4u:
na who be this monkey banana? u blind ? or you no sabi read ?
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by alfredtemile: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Thanksgiving for 7 different churches sef. . .
talktalk4u:
but if them dash you now na thanksgiving things for you
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by chapelaries: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
How true is this?
Nguom:
the device is not for african market sabinus
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by chapelaries: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
EjaikreTheViper:
Buhari is a very useless man
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by chapelaries: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
I really thought about that too. . .
illicit:
If it changes colour

Someone can sit or step on it

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by vardarain: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wetin wan scatter am. . .
saintwalga:
Chai, if nah true ehn. . . Market don scatter ooo
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by vardarain: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na wetin dem sabi do be dat nah. . .
Realtalk20:
Another thread created by transsion staff to market a garbage junk phone
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by vardarain: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na their TRADEMARK be that definitely
pickatyouu:
No matter how hard tecno and infinix try, their phones always looks plastic
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by talktalk4u: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
vardarain:
Na their TRADEMARK be that definitely
dont continue beign a fool ...show any android brand that doesnt have plastic ?
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Rareoil(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
This phone is a concept phone infinix hasn't said whether it will go into production.
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by selfdefence: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
I'm more interested in the chameleon body, that will really be a mad feature cheesy, imagine having that on a camon or phantom device

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo / Operamini4.2 Download / TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.