Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,225 members, 7,842,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Can I Get Pregnant After I’ve Had A Miscarriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Pregnant After I’ve Had A Miscarriage? (258 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Pregnant After I’ve Had A Miscarriage? by chigopeepeenini(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yes. Most women (87%) who have miscarriages have subsequent normal pregnancies and births. Having a miscarriage does not necessarily mean you have a fertility problem. About 1% of women might have repeated miscarriages (three or more). Remember that usually a miscarriage cannot be prevented and often occurs because the pregnancy is not normal. Some researchers believe this is related to an autoimmune response.

Although there is no recommended waiting period to attempt pregnancy, it may be appropriate to discuss the timing of your next pregnancy with your healthcare provider. To prevent another miscarriage, your healthcare provider might recommend treatment with progesterone, a hormone needed for implantation in the uterus. If the mother has an illness, treating the condition can improve the chances for a successful pregnancy.

Taking time to heal both physically and emotionally after a miscarriage is important. Above all, don’t blame yourself for the miscarriage.

Re: Can I Get Pregnant After I’ve Had A Miscarriage? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin grin
U will get pregnant after healing well and eating soursop
Relax God will do it again

(1) (Reply)

People From Across The World, Whites And Blacks Came Together with Nigerians / Vacancy -female Masseuse / Why Handsome Men And Influential Men Must Respect Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.