Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! (60631 Views)

Militaries Ammo Stocks Low As Ukraine War Drags - NATO, British Officials / Militaries Of Africa Thread / Top Strongest Militaries In The World 2022 (20 Most Powerful Militaries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by yongg: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ayo2004:
What is India doing there
Nigerian army has a chance of beating them sef grin

No not so bro... Their sheer amount is alot, then talk about nuclear dominance, very active industries, home grown and wide range... And strong nationalistic ideals... Their rival neighbor is almost just as good... They even produce their own jets

5 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Edyice: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lie Mohammed will come here and tell us Nigerian army is stronger and more equip than Israel and USA combine grin.

No wonder his family don’t believe him at home cheesy grin
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Masterito(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Test their resolve to find out. Lol.
Nigeriadondie:
Israel is overrated.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by airminem(f): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
And the total budget for Nigeria of 200mil plus people, is $32 billion sad. Senator Lawan was right when he said 'Nigeria is poor' but becoz of curruption.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by aspabay(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

But your fulani terrorist tribe are underrated abi......

Death to all terrorists around the world

Can you ever get into an argument with facts and not all these sentimental and hateful ethnic bashing
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
HigherEd:

Huh I don't think you know what you are talking about.
Israel's airforce is the fourth to fifth best in the world. Matches the French or British airforce. And can infact significantly defeat the Chinese airforce in aerial combat.

Remains one of the five countries in the world that can shoot out a satellite from space. And the only country that can shoot a dangerous incoming ICBM even before it even reenters Earth's atmosphere.

Has the best integrated air defense system in the world. Protected at 2500km by Arrow3, Arrow2 at 1500km, David Sling at 250km, Iron Dome at 70km and newly Iron Beam (laser tech to complement iron dome).
defeat the Chinese!! Leave bias and say the truth!!
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by emmnprince(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Someone just said to me that Nigeria is 220th on the list.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by HBB1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
greggng:
Some people are funny ...when a man has divine powers who can bring him down? Isreal doesn't 've all this weapon but they can just speak a word all other nations will vanish ...respect that

What kind of fvckery is this?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hyperchi:

apart from USA no country have fought war than Israel after ww11 .so they are not overrated
War with Hamas?! Lol.. that's not war.. that's bullying.. when we talk war what isreal do can't be classified as war...

Isreal's Ally with the United States is what gives it strength!

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Bahun(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Go try them nah
Oga Israel are only defending themselves they are not fighters
Nigeriadondie:
Israel is overrated.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Amotekun777: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
HigherEd:

Lol bro i wonder.
Japan is an untested military. I'd even rank South Korea ahead of them.

In reality if you rank them by equipment, size, tech, experience I'd say it goes thus.

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) Britain
5) France
6) Israel
7) India
cool Turkey
9) South Korea
10) Saudi Arabia

Did you say Japan is untested? Really? grin

The same Japan that invaded and occupied China and most of the oriental world during the WW2, attacked Pearl Harbor in Honolulu... before the U.S hit back at Hiroshima-Nagasaki.

Ok bro... I hear you. cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by YolobaMuslim: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nigeriadondie:
Israel is overrated.
Typical head smatching looser.
Israel is overrated for your mind.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by NairaMaster1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Elock1:

My guy Israel is not overrated anything.
You think it's easy to be surrounded by extreme Jihadi terrorists trying to exterminate you every second.

Don't mind the slammer. Common bandit is killing our army.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Daddymiracle: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
HigherEd:

Lol bro i wonder.

In reality if you rank them by equipment, size, tech, experience I'd say it goes thus.

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) Britain
5) France
6) Israel
7) India
cool Turkey
9) South Korea
10) Saudi Arabia
Sorry !
You forgot to Add Nigeria �� you forgot we just acquired some aircraft
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by shiwex: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
HigherEd:

Israel's airforce is the fourth to fifth best in the world. Matches the French or British airforce. And can infact significantly defeat the Chinese airforce in aerial combat.

Remains one of the five countries in the world that can shoot out a satellite from space. And the only country that can shoot a dangerous incoming ICBM even before it even reenters Earth's atmosphere with it's Arrow3 system.

Has the best integrated air defense system in the world. Protected at 2500km by Arrow3, Arrow2 at 1500km, David Sling at 250km, Iron Dome at 70km and newly Iron Beam (laser tech to complement iron dome).

Heard of Heron Drone? The fifth best UAV in the world is the best in the middle East, only Turkey can mildly compete with drone technology.

Heard of it's Merkava tank? They are the only indigenous tank specifically built for the middle East terrain. You don't want to see that sh*t in battle.

Heard of its Air To Surface Missile, the "Delilah" tasked within destroying a nations air defense system. It would take out the best Russian S500,400 and 300.
Not True....

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by ogwuche4u(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
How about Zoo republic? grin which rank do they fall to?
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
HigherEd:

Lol bro i wonder.

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) Britain
5) France
6) Israel
7) India
cool Turkey
9) South Korea
10) Saudi Arabia

omo no try japan ooo.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by omoluka: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mangekyo:

Isreal isn't even on par with the likes of Germany, France, & UK yet. Take it easy
Religious sentiment have damaged Nigerians rationality badly
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by legendsilver(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
I no see Nnamdi Kanu Biafra here...
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by otokx(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
illicit:
No African country

Nigerian is the undisputed no 1 force in terms of spiritual battles. We have an army of prayer warriors that exceed 10 million with at least 50,000 ranked Generals.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Abascoh: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
hashtagged:

Egypt is sixth
Which yeye Egypt is sixth? So you mean Egypt has a more powerful military than Britain, France, Germany, Israel e.t.c lol, you must be a joker.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Abascoh: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
otokx:

Nigerian is the undisputed no 1 force in terms of spiritual battles. We have an army of prayer warriors that exceed 10 million with at least 50,000 ranked Generals.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
HigherEd:

Israel's airforce is the fourth to fifth best in the world. Matches the French or British airforce. And can infact significantly defeat the Chinese airforce in aerial combat because it has a better fleet of well performing American fighter jets that has been even enhanced by Israeli engineers. Infact the only adversaries that convincingly beat the Israeli airforce is Russia and USA.

Remains one of the five countries in the world that can shoot out a satellite from space. And the only country that can shoot a dangerous incoming nuclear powered ICBM even before it reenters Earth's atmosphere with it's Arrow3 system.

Has the best integrated air defense system in the world. Protected at 2500km by Arrow3, Arrow2 at 1500km, David Sling at 250km, [/b]Iron Dome at 70km[b] and newly Iron Beam (laser tech to complement iron dome). Lastly, the Barack8 jointly designed with India protects it's shores.

Heard of Heron Drone? The fifth best UAV in the world is the best in the middle East, only Turkey can mildly compete with drone technology.

Heard of it's Merkava tank? They are the only indigenous tank specifically built for the middle East terrain. You don't want to see that sh*t in battle.

Heard of its Air To Surface Missile, the "Delilah" tasked within destroying a nations air defense system. It would take out the best Russian S500,400 and 300.

The Iron Dome was deployed against Hamas in the eleven days war. The success rate was massive. Almost intercepted all the rockets fired by Hamas.

Israeli technology should never be underrated

3 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Japan is not even allowed to have an offensive military so how did they get so high?
Pakistan, France, Britain, Israel could have filled that last spot
Correct. You're right.
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Praxis758: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
HigherEd:

Israel's airforce is the fourth to fifth best in the world. Matches the French or British airforce. And can infact significantly defeat the Chinese airforce in aerial combat because it has a better fleet of well performing American fighter jets that has been even enhanced by Israeli engineers. Infact the only adversaries that convincingly beat the Israeli airforce is Russia and USA.

Remains one of the five countries in the world that can shoot out a satellite from space. And the only country that can shoot a dangerous incoming nuclear powered ICBM even before it reenters Earth's atmosphere with it's Arrow3 system.

Has the best integrated air defense system in the world. Protected at 2500km by Arrow3, Arrow2 at 1500km, David Sling at 250km, Iron Dome at 70km and newly Iron Beam (laser tech to complement iron dome). Lastly, the Barack8 jointly designed with India protects it's shores.

Credit must be given to a tiny country surrounded by fiery enemies.

The Israeli military is doing a fantastic job daily by giving it's enemies heavy knock. No other national military is facing the threat of extinction being faced by the Israeli in our present world.

And someone has the guts to underate such a winning military.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Befii: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Guy i swear, u don lie pass dat man for aso vila. Russia has d best defense system in d whole wide world - ask US, they knw and hv confirmed it also, heard s 500 or even S 400. S 500 missiles defense is 50 miles ahead of any known existing military defense hardware. Also Israel'r Iron dome defense system would only hand rockets nt advanced ballistic missiles that even US patriot batteries would struggle to handle effectively. Russia also has d best tank currently, heard Armata. Bro, Israel is overrated, cnt survive without US or d West.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by 10kgod(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
illicit:
No African country

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
yongg:

Untested? Maybe you mean in modern times... But when you say untested, how about their Chinese occupation, Pearl harbour and WW 2 campaign, the kamikazes and all...
I did not say untested I said they don't have an offensive military
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Aduroja123(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
richeeyo:

Which country did attack America on its home soil and killed over 3000men
Japan

You people know nothing
After that came the defensive formation
And America bombed the demon out of them, if you judge by WW2 standards then Germany should have taken the 5th position not Japan

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Nigeriadondie: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
YolobaMuslim:

Typical head smatching looser.
Israel is overrated for your mind.
Y insult ur father. I am not a muslim
Re: 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Which number my corn tree own dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President / 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use / Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.