Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him (102582 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Thinktwicemybro: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Ade345:

You deserve recognition for this intelligent post. It's most likely the situation.
Thanks
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by triplechoice(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2021
For anyone who has read my comments on this thread concerning the case at hand, this is just to let you know that my opinion about the girl has changed.

I no longer think her story makes any sense whatsoever.

She did not scream for help when she was been attacked by the man and didn't make any attempt to run away from the room. Why?

She claim she was high and didn't know exactly what she was doing but she knew exactly where to stab him that can actually result in death; twice to the neck and then the stomach.

if she didn't intend to kill him or wanted him
dead ,why watch and allow him bleed to death without calling for help to save his life.

I read the girl's confession again and got to noticed for the first time, the offhanded manner she mentioned that the man was lying on the floor while she dressed up to leave the apartmen without any consideration or sympathy for him dying man.

I ask again , why did she not do anything to save the Iife of the man who at this point is no more a threat to her.

If she is claiming self defence, why the third strike to the stomach when the first two strike to the neck is enough to put him down and make him unable to stand up to attack her again. Her story no longer make sense to me.

Concerning the withdrawals, ATM machines in Nigeria allows a maximum of between 150k to 2000 daily. So if according to the report she has withdrawn 380k , it means she did the withdrawals on separate days. She really was after the money and was willing to risk going to the ATM everyday to empty the account before it was blocked.
She was certainly after the money and it may have been the reason for the murder.

Very unfortunate incident and I think the victim just like most people, myself included, may have been deceived by the innocent look of the suspect.

A person's appearance doesn't determine what they can or cannot do. But the victim, to me ,should have known better and should be blamed too

If the suspect was his daughter and he was tipped off by somoene that a 50 year old is lodged somewhere with her doing drugs and having sex, I am sure he would have gone there to get the man arrested.

CC ; Pocohantas, DWjoBscom, calitoscassius, breathelove

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Walkee: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2021
majamajic:

Based on how it happened , family might drop the case , I remember of the case of that wealthy man that died on top 18 yrs old slut last 2 yrs ago , the family didn't take up the case
Anyway let she face the judgement , it's a pure murder case
died on top of woman 99% chance heart attack. Multiple stab wound 100% murder. There is no family in Nigeria, I repeat no family in Nigeria will let it go. By the way it is a felony, meaning it she vs the Government not even vs the family. If you kill a homeless person without family you will still rot in jail or get the rope
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Walkee: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
Nephilim:
She probably will be sent to the hangman noose.
I'd like to watch her dangling lifelessly
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Calitoscassius(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2021
triplechoice:

For anyone who has read my comments on this thread concerning the case at hand, this is just to let you know that my opinion about the girl has changed.

She did not scream for help when she was been attacked by the man and didn't make any attempt to run away from the room. Why?

She claim she was high and didn't know exactly what she was doing but she knew exactly where to stab him that can actually result in death; twice to the neck and then the stomach.

dead ,why watch and allow him bleed to death without calling for help to save his life.

I read the girl's confession again and got to noticed for the first time, the offhanded manner she mentioned that the man was lying on the floor while she dressed up to leave the apartmen without any consideration or sympathy for him dying man.

I ask again , why did she not do anything to save the Iife of the man who at this point is no more a threat to her.

If she is claiming self defence, why the third strike to the stomach when the first two strike to the neck is enough to put him down and make him unable to stand up to attack her again. Her story no longer make sense to me.

Concerning the withdrawals, ATM machines in Nigeria allows a maximum of between 150k to 2000 daily. So if according to the report she has withdrawn 380k , it means she did the withdrawals on separate days. She really was after the money and was willing to risk going to the ATM everyday to empty the account before it was blocked.
She was certainly after the money and it may have been the reason for the murder.

Very unfortunate incident and I think the victim just like most people, myself included, may have been deceived by the innocent look of the suspect.

A person's appearance doesn't determine what they can or cannot do. But the victim, to me ,should have known better and should be blamed too

If the suspect was his daughter and he was tipped off by somoene that a 50 year old is lodged somewhere with her doing drugs and having sex, I am sure he would have gone there to get the man arrested.

CC ; Pocohantas, DWjoBscom, calitoscassius, breathelove

Everything you have written above is out of emotion and sheer assumptions. It also biased, if you were not in the position the girl was you cannot jump into these conclusions. No one can tell how they would react if they find themselves in the position the girl was.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by triplechoice(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Everything you have written above is out of emotion and sheer assumptions. It also biased, if you were not in the position the girl was you cannot jump into these conclusions. No one can tell how they would react if they find themselves in the position the girl was.

No emotions. I explained why I no longer consider her story true based on the exact things she did during and after the incident .

Instead of labelling it as my bias or emotions,, counter all I have said or tell more of what don't know.

I have not jumped into any conclusion. I only said I no longer believe her story to be true. So I have not really judged her a murderer.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Calitoscassius(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2021
triplechoice:

No emotions. I explained why I no longer consider her story true based on the exact things she did during and after the incident .

Instead of labelling it as my bias or emotions,, counter all I have said or tell more of what don't know.

I have not jumped into any conclusion. I only said I no longer believe her story to be true. So I have not really judged her a murderer.
Your opinion.

I would counter if your comments were not so biased.

Good, but other people like me still believes her stories. It is also possible that you might be proved wrong eventually.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Walkee: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Like I said, for a grown ass man, you don’t seem to have the IQ one would associate with your age. The way you talk, your reasoning in general is really weird.
How did my initial comment relate to the girl’s post? The only reason why I mentioned you was to school you on how shallow you see menstruation.
So how does a woman menstruating relate to them being capable of murder or commiting it. Did your mom kill your dad?
Are you getting my point?

In simple English, I only mentioned you to discuss your disgust for menstruation. It was a stupid thing to say
he said seeing blood monthly makes women disensitize to blood. Women have been killing men since time immemorial. Poison, stabbing etc they often than not get away with it. If this idiot didn't go ahead and loot her victim's money the story would've already been turned on its head the moment she mentioned rape. I don't blame women for this reality, I blame men who are around 89% simps and women wrapper. A demographic of fools blinded to reality by the stench of a vagina. Tuueeeh
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Walkee: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
When you 50s , go and be having sex with 20s vagina ... ode
why not? Men only start having regular sexual partners at around 35 to 50 while women have regular sexual partner between 18 and 29
A 23 years old boy will most likely be unable to attract a female sexual partner unless he is a yahoo boy or from a rich home
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Walkee: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Well aleast it shows he didn't just turn up at the apartment to be killed.
It also shows she didn't want to be touched anyhow as there was a distance between both of them. GE
She ate her food with a lot of speed - hunger
They walked out as if it was a normal takeout not a sugar daddy and his ward.

HAVE YOU GOTTEN IT
do you have any idea how foolish and clueless you sound? I promise you, she will be hanged or give birth to multiple bastards in prison. There's nothing you can do about it. Your ranting here is useless. You will be here when the news will break
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by triplechoice(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Your opinion.

I would counter if your comments were not so biased.

Good, but other people like me still believes her stories. It is also possible that you might be proved wrong eventually.

And who tells you bias cannot be countered with objectivity?

If you think I am bias then say the right thing.or tell me why you're very certain her story is true. That would help to counter what you regard as my bias

Right now, everyone has one bias or the other concerning the case and you are not exempted .No one knows the other story other than hers.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Calitoscassius(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
triplechoice:

If you think I am bias then say the right thing.or tell me why you're very certain her story is true. That would help to counter what you regard as my bias

Right now, everyone has one bias or the other concerning the case and you are not exempted .No one knows the other story other than hers.

Yes, i sound bias in my opinions so does everyone else you are right.

You are also right that no one else knows the "real" story except her's. Let the courts decide.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Walkee: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
dairykidd:

You no dey tire to post rubbish.. She said no! Okpo get no? Nor be negotiating? And u still dey mention that cut? Two of u will not stand a chance with that guy in physical combat talk more that useless, lying, whoring, hoe. He was attacked while he was at his most vulnerable state..
Lool...Syfeman go give babe him card and pin to take wtv she likes. And she had the guts to take the phones and money of a dead man whose body was still warm... guy no think say u dey anonymous for nl.. u done dey misyarn too much.. u better save ur useless data
I swear if say that guy near me I don use backhand commot one of his teeth. This guy is so foolish and naive it almost look impossible

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Issues2(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Calm down
All the girl said was NO and he went after her.
He gave her his card and pin details hence the withdrawals.
It was a knife fight between both of them as she claimed to be cut herself and ofcourse the scar was there
So dude where is your point?
They both goofed if i adopt morality as he is married and she was with a married
man
Let the didective do dia investigation the murder has been done let it be a lesson to all including me cuz am not holy
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Jayrow08: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins

If there's a gofundme for her suit expense , i will gladly pay and rally a lot of people to.
Enough of grown men using wealth to mess the lives of young girls.
That's why you marry them and they turn toxic thanks to the nasty faulty men and now women we have around.

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

You missed a part where she said there was struggle and he even cut her with the same knife - there's a scar for it.
You missed the part where she said NO
You missed the part where she was on her own and He came after her again.
The ATM card - I wish she didn't touch that fund but he gave her the details and asked her to take whatever she wanted hence the withdrawals.
The dude is a mess!

So men or boys out there when you are about to shame yourself with a girl or a boy and he or she says NO - STOP AND WALK AWAY
Ur gene, I repeat am again ur gene.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by YUSUPH1986(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
Imagine, People will think Father and Daughter catching up not knowing that fvcking dude is a womb shifter ....

When you are having sex with a girl that's not wet nor in the mood (Mentally connected to the sex) , it's as if you are slaughtering her ... She responded in like terms ...

How can a 50s be having sex with 21yo ... There Brain and Maturity is far apart and you are smoking SK and Loud and Beer with a Depressed girl from a broken Home ... an Introvert ....

I'm on Moral basis here not Legal Basis ...

She will get Manslaughter, few years in prison if she proof she was raped after she said No .. she should return his money back ...

That girl should go to Rehab and repent ...

That dude has a case with God now ...
As you rightly said that you were coming in from morality standpoint . The girl has taken a life and pls can you help with the penalty for killing from scripture point of view
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
YUSUPH1986:

As you rightly said that you were coming in from morality standpoint . The girl has taken a life and pls can you help with the penalty for killing from scripture point of view
Who kills who ... ! Leave me jhoor !
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nephilim: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Walkee:
I'd like to watch her dangling lifelessly
unmhmmmmmmmn! embarassed
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by temi1290: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
triplechoice:

He will keep dodging, he has no point to counter you with
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by dopsychic(f): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Side chics and side guys abeg let’s be seeing this type of stories everyday. Till this men and women receive sense
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 27, 2021
triplechoice:

CC ; Pocohantas, DWjoBscom, calitoscassius, breathelov

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2021
dopsychic:
Side chics and side guys abeg let’s be seeing this type of stories everyday. Till this men and women receive sense
The truth has started coming out. Nd like i said she was just a tool in the set up. His wife and boyfriend ran the whole show according to latest development. Make i go church come back.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Fearcom(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins

If there's a gofundme for her suit expense , i will gladly pay and rally a lot of people to.
Enough of grown men using wealth to mess the lives of young girls.
That's why you marry them and they turn toxic thanks to the nasty faulty men and now women we have around.

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

You missed a part where she said there was struggle and he even cut her with the same knife - there's a scar for it.
You missed the part where she said NO
You missed the part where she was on her own and He came after her again.
The ATM card - I wish she didn't touch that fund but he gave her the details and asked her to take whatever she wanted hence the withdrawals.
The dude is a mess!

So men or boys out there when you are about to shame yourself with a girl or a boy and he or she says NO - STOP AND WALK AWAY

You're a foolish man.

ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO A PERSON'S ACTIONS, NOT WORDS.

1. You don't kill someone in self defense and flee. You turn yourself in.
Where it not for concerted efforts of police, his wife and rich friends, coupled with cctv footage, she wouldn't have been detected.

2.Even worse, after she killed him, she began withdrawing money from his bank account, USING HIS ATM CARD. That's called a RED FLAG.

3. The gate man of the lekki house she and the man where always meeting said it was SHE that had placed the order for DRUGS to be delivered to the place which was used.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fearcom:

You're a foolish man.

ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO A PERSON'S ACTIONS, NOT WORDS.

1. You don't kill someone in self defense and flee. You turn yourself in.
Where it not for concerted efforts of police, his wife and rich friends, coupled with cctv footage, she wouldn't have been detected.

2.Even worse, after she killed him, she began withdrawing money from his bank account, USING HIS ATM CARD. That's called a RED FLAG.

3. The gate man of the lekki house she and the man where always meeting said it was SHE that had placed the order for DRUGS to be delivered to the place which was used.

You are the foolish one
You have refused to be neutral due to your mutual hatred of ladies.
So all self defense suspects turn themselves in?? Given your current state of mind and body language - it would've been instant justice if she did!

The victim allegedly gave her his card and details hence the withdrawal which I wish she didnt

You forgot he ordered his own drugs (of course you don't believe it)

Your friend or co hater or never respecting ladies relation died of over confidence that kills every stupid man

Don't worry more people are speaking out about the dead dude and am so happy his ex wife wi soon speak out and we will see his blind likes
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Fearcom(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You are the foolish one
You have refused to be neutral due to your mutual hatred of ladies.
So all self defense suspects turn themselves in?? Given your current state of mind and body language - it would've been instant justice if she did!

The victim allegedly gave her his card and details hence the withdrawal which I wish she didnt

You forgot he ordered his own drugs (of course you don't believe it)

Your friend or co hater or never respecting ladies relation died of over confidence that kills every stupid man

Don't worry more people are speaking out about the dead dude and am so happy his ex wife wi soon speak out and we will see his blind likes

STORY!

If you're blind the law isn't!

She will GO TO JAIL FOR MURDER. End Of Strory.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by zeuss: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=falseprophet

sorry
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by zoedew: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
MimiBiggs:
CCTV Footage Of Chidinma Ojukwu & Super TV CEO Michael Usifo Ataga Before She Killed the handsome CEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZRpQb1ntw
See as him they bounce expansively full of himself lacking knowledge that his goose was cooked! Indeed sin is a killer and adultery dulls destiny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.