Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him (102623 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
breathelove:

While I do not claim to know anything about neurology, sex has nothing to do with neurology.
I am not sure men go out looking for a neurological babe to sleep with. Sexual attractions is a very different topic.
And It might be too early to accuse the dead man of rape. Now we can't hear his part of the story.
Rape is highly unlikely. They both came to have sex and the babe was expecting to be paid.
As for the drugs and alcohol, the man and woman were both broken and mentally deranged from alcohol. It's not like the man drugged her.
She made her choices. All the man wanted was a good time but our lady clearly wanted more.
That's why most of you get killed by sex .... Even Olosho ... Sex to a woman is wired to their brain because if the brain of a woman is not induced she will not get wet ... not getting wet ..means you are bruising her soul ... you will know this if you are a woman as you claimed on your "F" ....

For Olosho, you use money to induce her brain that's why the go berserk if you don't pay them as promised ...

For a gf , you must toast her senses and promise her heaven on sun and jupiter ....

For your wife toast and marital rites ....

For a woman, you are poking into her internal organs , inside her body ... it is like you are sandpaper a bruise on your body ... she can be bleeding self ... it hurtful

For we man , Blood flows into our dick and our brain respond accordingly....

Sex is mental for most women here in Africa including Ashawo ... only few women have sex for fun and you will know because she will pay you also at that she will get bitchy once she sees his bf with another man ...

Sex to most African woman is beyond having fun not to talk of 20yo from broken home subjected to Drugs, Marathons and alcohol by a 50yo..... The girl felt cheated and manhandled according to her story ... Nigga also come to do cheap sex from a girl he knows wouldn't demand Range Rover 2022 Model ... or Private Jet ...

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kazim88:

Thank You.
Kazimu, u sef thank you !!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by delzbaba(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I think you are letting your emotion cloud up your judgement.
CALM DOWN AND SEE THROUGH THE STORIES while we wait for the autopsy report.
We want to confirm
i. smoking
ii. alcohol
iii. drugs
iv. violence which made her defend herself
v. she also alleged HE cut her too.

The first speaker was right , let's hold on and see
Unfortunately the dead can't defend themself,,one person is dead and one person is in jail, you be the judge.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
ityP:

Something is terribly wrong with you. A 21-year is a full blown adult. I don't see the problem here
The problem is 50yo putting penis inside the vagina of a 21yo girl he wasn't married to with SK, Loud and Alcohol but u judgemental Nigerians wouldn't see that because you are all complicit and molesters !!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by drsibz66(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
One thing is certain , she will never be able to prove self defence because she cant prove she was being raped. They were in a sexual and intimate relationship , the reason for lodging was to have sex and intimacy with use of drugs.

Withdrawing the mans money after the murder and the fake id worsens her case .

She aint going to walk free , the law doesnt judge morals.

One last thing she generated a fake international number to book for the room to avoid trace.That makes it premeditated MURDER

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
breathelove:

If the man was looking 4 a wife then I can understand he needing a lady of high maturity. But all he wanted was sex why should we pretend that he should consider the girls neurological maturity
Non consideration of her mental health is exactly what killed him .... he underrated her, treat her like a kid and got served........ Every Olosho has mental health disorder and if you fail to consider it ... you will be embarrassed and/or ultimately get killed !!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by delzbaba(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
That's why most of you get killed by sex .... Even Olosho ... Sex to a woman is wired to their brain because if the brain of a woman is not induced she will not get wet ... not getting wet ..means you are bruising her soul ... you will know this if you are a woman as you claimed on your "F" ....

For Olosho, you use money to induce her brain that's why the go berserk if you don't pay them as promised ...

For a gf , you must toast her senses and promise her heaven on sun and jupiter ....

For a woman, you are poking into her internal organs , inside her body ... it is like you are sandpaper a bruise on your body ... she can be bleeding self ... it hurtful

Sex is mental for most women here in Africa including Ashawo ... only few women have sex for fun and you will know because she will pay you also at that she will get bitchy once she sees his bf with another man ...

Sex to most African woman is beyond having fun not to talk of 20yo from broken home subjected to Drugs, Marathons and alcohol by a 50yo..... The girl felt cheated and manhandled according to her story ... Nigga also come to do cheap sex from a girl he knows wouldn't demand Range Rover 2022 Model ... or Private Jet ...
Gaddemit so you people don't know big men go to unilag to pick runs girls This one fell in love with a hoe he got careless she saw his account balance and did what hoes do, one stab may be self defence, three stabs? Thats cold hearted premeditated shit.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
breathelove:

Pls if you truly a woman , do you agree to my assertions above alluding to the connections between woman brain and her vagina ... do you feel the same as a woman ?

Is your brain connected to your vagina or you just have sex for having sake ...?

Do you get induced, seduced, toasted or you just open immediately you are asked ?

Do you get romances, pre-intimacy or testosterone does it all for you ?

Kindly answer me ! As Honestly as you can think ...
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
delzbaba:
Gaddemit so you people don't know big men go to unilag to pick runs girls This one fell in love with a hoe he got careless she saw his account balance and did what hoes do, one stab may be self defence, three stabs? Thats cold hearted premeditated shit.
Trust me ... Most weed smokers ain't out to kill ...

Have you smoke weed before ... that shit makes you soo nice that you and God will stand with each other and smile at each other ...

But when you get to the nerves of a weed smoker ... trust me ... you will be killed without remorse because weed in the streams cleansed and clear all worries and life tussles ...

That's what drug does to the brain ...

Now apply it to the girls scenario
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by WATCHMANX: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
of course... keep your dick to adult like full scale adult and/or sane adult without stories ....

That's the moral ... Keep your Dick to your wife or maximally a sane Adult!
I'm not sure if those young undergrads with 'sugar daddies' will agree with you.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Kingspin(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins

If there's a gofundme for her suit expense , i will gladly pay and rally a lot of people to.
Enough of grown men using wealth to mess the lives of young girls.
That's why you marry them and they turn toxic thanks to the nasty faulty men and now women we have around.

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

You missed a part where she said there was struggle and he even cut her with the same knife - there's a scar for it.
You missed the part where she said NO
You missed the part where she was on her own and she came after her again.
The ATM card - I wish she didn't touch that fund but he gave her the details and asked her to take whatever she wanted hence the withdrawals.
The dude is a mess!

So men or boys out there when you are about to shame yourself with a girl or a boy and he or she says NO - STOP AND WALK AWAY
What you typed is topic for another day.

Why would a woman fellow or take money from a man she wish not to date?
I mean the woman is as guilty as the man.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
WATCHMANX:
I'm not sure if those undergrads with 'sugar daddies' will agree with you.
It doesn't matter ... many got killed without trace of their suspects.... but a sugar daddy need to use his sense ... Don't underrate this girls .... a small girl doing Olosho is not from sane family and definitely not sane ....

A sane girl wouldn't do Olosho ... a mentally upright girl wouldn't be a slut ....

So if u are a type that fvcks them, you are walking on a shadow of death ... do normal or get killed !
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bastards !
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by GabdelandAgro(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

If there's a gofundme for her suit expense , i will gladly pay and rally a lot of people to.
That's why you marry them and they turn toxic thanks to the nasty faulty men and now women we have around.

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

You missed a part where she said there was struggle and he even cut her with the same knife - there's a scar for it.
You missed the part where she was on her own and He came after her again.
The ATM card - I wish she didn't touch that fund but he gave her the details and asked her to take whatever she wanted hence the withdrawals.
The dude is a mess!

So men or boys out there when you are about to shame yourself with a girl or a boy and he or she says NO - STOP AND WALK AWAY
don't worry, the next girl u will fuc.kk will stab you too

So, we can also support her and urinate on your grave

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Hassanmaye(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
They have turned runz to a career.

Small girl, big god.

Men should learn to control their third legs as well. Na you dey encourage these stupid girls on immorality,,,, how can you be paying for what you two enjoy? If you're not satisfied with your wife again, get another wife. That's why I would never condemn Ned Nwoko or Islam (abt marrying another wife).
God bless you for your last statement

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by WATCHMANX: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
It doesn't matter ... many got killed without trace of their suspects.... but a sugar daddy need to use his sense ... Don't underrate this girls .... a small girl doing Olosho is not from sane family and definitely not sane ....

A sane girl wouldn't do Olosho ... a mentally upright girl wouldn't be a slut ....

So if u are a type that fvcks them, you are walking on a shadow of death ... do normal or get killed !
"So if u are a type that fvcks them"-It will do you a lot of good by trying not to be rude!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
WATCHMANX:
"So if u are a type that fvcks them"-It will do you a lot of good by trying not to be rude!
It's a generic statement not actually directed at your from my conception!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Hassanmaye(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Guestlander:

Mr. Lawyer, thank God you are not representing her. Otherwise, she will definitely get the death penalty. How would you proof she was not "mentally connected" to the sex?
She is going to be on trial for murder with the intention of stealing her boyfriend's money, and you are talking about not mentally connected to sex! She had the option of not meeting up with him if she wasn't interested in having sex with him.

Correct
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Shashikapoo: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bola146:
Na wetin he sabi enjoy na eh kill am, 10 women can't please some men, cheating and multiple sex with teens are inside their blood lipsrsealed see his beautiful wife If he had issues with the wife, why not marry another woman and stay with her Bad stigma on the children cry what killed your father? Na side chick kill am cry cry
sad!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by breathelove(f): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Pls if you truly a woman , do you agree to my assertions above alluding to the connections between woman brain and her vagina ... do you feel the same as a woman ?

Is your brain connected to your vagina or you just have sex for having sake ...?

Do you get induced, seduced, toasted or you just open immediately you are asked ?

Do you get romances, pre-intimacy or testosterone does it all for you ?

Kindly answer me ! As Honestly as you can think ...
I don't understand your questions. Everyone including you has a reason for having sex.
It's wrong for you to fix all women and there sexual needs in the same bracket.
Did it ever occur to u that women also enjoy sex?
Some women prefer a one night stand. Some love sleeping with strangers.
Or that women are also sexual attracted to men.
Some also do it for money and favors.
Others have sex out of love and relationship.
Some even have sex out of boredom.. stop the stereotype. Some love older men, others love younger boys (you must have heard of female teachers sleeping with their students) You seem to know very little about women.

And if you are as decent as I thought you were, you wouldn't be asking get me personal sex questions on a forum.
Again, how is your questions relevant to the subject?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Gfskw: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Devilish whoress

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by breathelove(f): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Non consideration of her mental health is exactly what killed him .... he underrated her, treat her like a kid and got served........ Every Olosho has mental health disorder and if you fail to consider it ... you will be embarrassed and/or ultimately get killed !!
No.. not every runs girl kills her client. It's a rear occurrence.
I am not in the medical field but I can easily tell that your notion that all runs girls have mental issues is only a personal and emotional opinion not based in any true science.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Hassanmaye(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You arent a lawyer. If you are, you will never rush to pass judgment she is guilty when you have not see the case in details. My sense tells me that a lawyer is not always sure of what the opponent has to back up the case. If truly you are a lawyer, shame on the Nigerian system. It means that our lawyers cannot think again. Imagine a lawyer making a bold statement she is guilty just 24-48 hours after the incidence without checking all facts, but just from what is reported online. Na waoo. Or are you sure your 13+ years is not just hustling around doing N500 affidavits? cheesy wink
Hahahhha true, a lawyer of 1year post call can be more smarter than one old man call 15years back
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Calitoscassius(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
triplechoice:

Exactly. I don't believe she planned to kill him.She found herself in a very desperate situation and she acted instinctively to save her life.
I agree!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by delpee(f): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

The dude is a mess!

Only her side of the story which may be true, false or inbetween. Dude is dead. We may never know the whole truth.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Calitoscassius(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ayo2004:

One of her supporters spotted!
Seems like u don't know the realities of Nigerian prisons
Death by hanging is far better than spending decades there
Yes! I am her supporter, arrest me!

Answer my bloody question! Have you ever been fuvked in kirirkiri? NO! I don't know! the realities of nigerian prison. I ve only been in prison in Russia, South Africa, venezuela, Brazil and England. And i should think nigerian prison wouldn't be different unless they put men and women in prison together in nigeria. Have you ever been to nigerian prison? Fool!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by breathelove(f): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:

Lol.. I am not a prostitute.
How does getting wet have to do with the topic. If she did or did not get wet, it's personal.
Many women choose to have sex even when not in the mood, what is your point.
Now both for men and women sex is enhanced by brain activity. Most functions of the body are directed by brain activity.
This is why a naked mad man has no shame. The brain is the primary sex organ. For both men and women. Pls let's be sure of our science

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by breathelove(f): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:

You don't seem to know much about women and sex. Have you not heard of women with rape fantasy. In fact rape fantasy porn is mostly watched by women.
Stop stereotyping women. All women can't be like the ones you know. There are more than 3 billion women on earth.. you can't know about every woman's sexuality

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by WATCHMANX: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
It's a generic statement not actually directed at your from my conception!
Alright!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I tried to understand your writeup but couldn't
I don't think you went through it.

SHE SAID NO!
THERE WAS A KNIFE FIGHT AND SHE WAS CUT HERSELF
YOU GAVE HER YOUR PIN and card

You no dey tire to post rubbish.. She said no! Okpo get no? Nor be negotiating? And u still dey mention that cut? Two of u will not stand a chance with that guy in physical combat talk more that useless, lying, whoring, hoe. He was attacked while he was at his most vulnerable state..
Lool...Syfeman go give babe him card and pin to take wtv she likes. And she had the guts to take the phones and money of a dead man whose body was still warm... guy no think say u dey anonymous for nl.. u done dey misyarn too much.. u better save ur useless data

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by lexy2014: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

The dude is a mess!

Where's d evidence u are talking about? How's CCTV footage evidence for her to defend herself? Abi u don't no d meaning of d words u are using? What's d correlation between d CCTV footage and all u wrote above?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Blackdisciple(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

The dude is a mess!

Cutting her with the knife was after she had already stabbed him twice , he missed in defending himself at that time he cut her then she got the knife again and stabbed him the third time. So you missed too

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria / Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.