Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him (102533 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Cmarketer(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2021
It's a pity. Murder by stabbing is a premeditated act. You stab until he died. Na wa oo

7 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Eillyeillz(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins

I don't get your point, wins what??

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Maliqcious: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins
look before you leap make you no fall your hand. Abi you see any thing like abuse for her body.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by highoctane: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

She will bring in OJ Simpson lawyer,
With the famous chant, If it doesn't fit, You must aquit.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins
??
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins
how is she innocent?
Stole funds frm his account
In possession of a fake driver’s license
Even had a foreign number she used to text
Grow up dude, dnt let her pretty face deceive you

12 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by pricklewane: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
How old is the fool Nwoke got married to abi u have gone mad.
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....

8 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Munzy14(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
If only she will say the truth and nothing but the truth...

I can't say she is guilty for now......A lot games happen here in this country....
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by mmyfarmsltd(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Scumbag so many dangerous folks like you everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by MimiBiggs(f): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

A 21 year old is a full fledged adult in EVERY country in the world.

Your point again?

Yes 21 yr old is an adult.. The girl should really pay for the crime.. The man was very wealthy with mansions in banana Island and abuja.. He would have helped her financially had she asked for help but instead she chose to terminate his life over N5 million naira

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Cutehector(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Sebastine1994:
some Nairalanders will think I am crazy if I say I know this chidima.

very quiet girl. see my room see her room

she is my former neighbor
keep quiet before they rope you in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by victons(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:

Really?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by OBALOLA55(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
MimiBiggs:
CCTV Footage Of Chidinma Ojukwu & Super TV CEO Michael Usifo Ataga Before She Killed the handsome CEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZRpQb1ntw
LA CLICK LA QUENCH angry

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

A 21 year old is a full fledged adult in EVERY country in the world.

Your point again?
Nonsense, A 21 yo is a kid to me as far as mental faculty is concern ... And to be banged by 50s old man ... Figure out the rest ... Her brain can't handle him !
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by AfroKnight: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

The only thing she will win is the hangman’s noose.

Your friends should be wary of you as you may be a criminal. Cos who supports a self-confessed murderer and thief?

13 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by crafteck(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:

How.. Is 21 too small

7 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Tinubuadvocate: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Win what when will you guys stop talking trash
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by mkoabiola: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2021
One mumu Wil have slf pity for a murderer and a criminal.

Tueehhh

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Neinobrown: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Abeg they should let that girl go,she might do it because she was trying to protect herself,there is always a reason for everything
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Fornication and adultery unleash destructive consequences into a person's life:
• Poverty;
• Lack of perception;
• Loss of respect and mutual acceptance;
• Children with shattered futures;
• Dullness of the senses and of the intellect;
• Deterioration of health.

And, in the case of Usifo Ataga, DEATH.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by uuzba(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:

What is 21years old?
Adult starts from 18years old.
So what are you talking about?

Anyway, people should not have sex outside of marriage. Simple !

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:

I'm lost here. Is a 21 year old not and adult? What is the legal age for consent in Nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Preferito(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:

So you are blaming him for having sex with a 21 years old girl. I wonder which of the sense organ you use in reasoning. FYI adulthood begins at 18.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Chirowman(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
This is the Samson of our time ,but I pity the children because if they are ask what killed their father . It's not Delilah but chidinma
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by techWriter2: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
ance for the king of God is at finger
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Imagine, People will think Father and Daughter catching up not knowing that fvcking dude is a womb shifter ....

When you are having sex with a girl that's not wet nor in the mood (Mentally connected to the sex) , it's as if you are slaughtering her ... She responded in like terms ...

She will get Manslaughter not Murder ... Send her to Rehab !!
You are mad! Men like you should be Murdered by their girlfriends!

11 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by OmayieHenry(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
I just day work and I opened this trend. undecided undecided something must really kill aman
We s@ll affordable foreign supermarket shelves #48k

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by 1759ademola(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Justice must be tempered with mercy. The man and the lady knew what they signed for. It could play out either way. God forfend bad thing.If I were to be a family of the deceased, I will close the case immediately to save our own person from embarrasment. Afterall.,people dey die from Magun.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Almaigaa: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

You be IGBO abi. As far as Igbo People are concern, there is no Igbo person who is a criminal. They are all saints.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Princemedico18: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2021
I fear who never fear woman. The dead can't defend themselves. We are in the women's world. They always win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.