Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him (102608 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by mrfoxx(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2021
Calitoscassius:
she was the victim as she said, the man attacked her and she defended herself. What if the man had killed her instead?

Then she ran after defending herself.... Someone DIED

Let me repeat some one kpeme... You should report if your hands were clean...

Make it make sense

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nephilim: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
She probably will be sent to the hangman noose.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by ddippset(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
rita25:
yenyenyenyenyen the idiot got served.............hope this serves as a deterent to all old wombshifters followers ours daughters
if these daughters meet their peers like young guys who can give them a modest life they say no

They want the billionaires who can buy I phones and other luxuries instead

Sometimes na long throat syndrome
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by ManOfCompetence(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Felixamos:
Hmmmmm... If no be say buhari don already end wonders, I for say wonders shall never end...

grin... you're not normal....

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by billyG(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
pocohantas:
The man looks very fit. Not anything like a 50yrs old Nigerian man. Still a mystery how she was able to take on him like that.
Her kinds moves around with poison in their hand bags,must hav drugged his drink,tied him threaten him to give him his pin or be kept killed....this is not her first time...parent should monitor d kind of Gollywood & Nollywood movies their children watches.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by akinsmyk(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins

If there's a gofundme for her suit expense , i will gladly pay and rally a lot of people to.
Enough of grown men using wealth to mess the lives of young girls.
That's why you marry them and they turn toxic thanks to the nasty faulty men and now women we have around.

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

I'm so surprised with this. The man wronged for dating his daughter's mate but is the reward death? Which well to do man in this man doesn't have a side chick?

She picked up a knife, whatever that is they had, she's guilty of murder. She didn't stab her once but thrice.

Maybe you forgot the man had a wife and kids coz I don't understand what you're painting exactly. Trying to walk around freedom for a murderer? The way we reason in this parts of his country amazes me.

She's beautiful, she looks innocent and all th trash I have been reading is just so heartbroken. Maybe you forgot the devil is one the angels in heaven with a sweet voice before he rebelled.

Witches no dey carry blood for mouth Waka about.

It could happen to anyone closer. Let's just the law take its course abeg.

You people are so annoying. Maybe you forgot someone is dead and will never return. Lives doesn't mean anything to us again. Nawa o

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by ddippset(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2021
mrfoxx:

Make it make sense
as if it is easy

The first instinct of someone who even kills someone even by accident to to run and hide

The innocent ones may later turn themselves in

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Elliotwaveforec: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
Usifo ain't got no street OT.... why would you let a hóe know you atm pin.

The stupid girl just killed the man because of money. Beware of these girls from that part of the country, they're opportunists. I don't blame OBO

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by ddippset(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2021
akinsmyk:

I'm so surprised with this. The man wronged for dating his daughter's mate but is the reward death? Which well to do man in this man doesn't have a side chick?

She picked up a knife, whatever that is they had, she's guilty of murder. She didn't stab her once but thrice.

Maybe you forgot the man had a wife and kids coz I don't understand what you're painting exactly. Trying to walk around freedom for a murderer? The way we reason in this parts of his country amazes me.

She's beautiful, she looks innocent and all th trash I have been reading is just so heartbroken. Maybe you forgot the devil is one the angels in heaven with a sweet voice before he rebelled.

Witches no dey carry blood for mouth Waka about.

It could happen to anyone closer. Let's just the law take its course abeg.

You people are so annoying. Maybe you forgot someone is dead and will never return. Lives doesn't mean anything to us again. Nawa o
and what if it is true that the man turned violent and hit her head?

Everybody should stop forming Matloc and wait for investigation abeg
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Chidexsco8448(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Any man who cheats and think his wife does not know is the biggest fool on the planet.
The wages of sin is death and he has earned his wages from sin.

HERE IS MY TAKE ON THIS ISSUE

1. This girl planned to kill this man
2. He dated him for four months
3. The foolish man gave her access to his account out of pride
4. They go to eatries to eat and am sure he gives her his ATM to pay for the food
5. The man is a sex and drug addict while the girl is a drug addict too.
6. Don't be fooled by her innocent look, this girl is a campus queen and got connection to date him through her cult.
7. They must have been having sex and drugs all the time so she knew the effect both can have on him
8. On the day of the murder, they had sex and after ejaculation the man became weak, so she went downstairs, paid a dispatch driver to bring some roofies
9. Incase you don't know roofies are code names to Rohypnol.
10. Rohypnol is a benzodiazepine used to treat severe insomnia and assist with anesthesia. that is the drug can knock you out when abused. Especially when mixed with other strong alcohol which most addicts normally do.
11. While trying to recover from round 1 sex, she mixed roofies with alcohol and ask him to get high for round 2.
12. However the drug knocked him out. She already knew it would because that wasn't the first time they were taking it.
13. She then too knife and stabbed him twice while unconscious.
14. While he was bleeding out, she took his ATM card, when to a POS vendor and withdraw 380k.
15. She chose a POS vendor to avoid cameras in bank ATM machine.
16. She was able to withdraw what the vendor could give her. For a billionaire like this, his ATM card should be able to withdraw up to 5millon but no POS vendor can afford such cash at a go.
17. She planned to withdraw it slowly but she needed to hide, hence she went to her dad's house to seek refuge.
18. I urge an autopsy to determine the presence of roofies in his system.
19. I urge all CCTV at the airhub he rented to be reviewed.
20. I believe she acted alone, she studied him and carefully planned it for months but she was only clever by half.
nice analysis on d prime suspect

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Calitoscassius(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2021
mrfoxx:

Make it make sense
You are correct, she should have called someone, she shouldn't have took money from his bank, she shouldn't have stolen anything from the dead man. But the man put himself in that position some people would say and have been saying.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by billyG(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Ned spoilt her while this one fvcked her to stupor with SK, Loud and Beer ... Something killed the man ...

SK na mad thing ... 50yo smoking with 21yo .. imagine nonsense ... Not even His last born if he married in 30s
Hav U imagine yur daughter,sister @ 21 smoking SK,loud...a 1st timer will find it difficult but not Chidinma Ojukwu.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Issues2(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins

If there's a gofundme for her suit expense , i will gladly pay and rally a lot of people to.
Enough of grown men using wealth to mess the lives of young girls.
That's why you marry them and they turn toxic thanks to the nasty faulty men and now women we have around.

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!
From your statement it seems as if u re encouraging imorality and backing wat d girl did let me tell u re very wrong to support wat d girl did she said it her self day having been going out for more than 4 Month now let dat sink in ur brainless head gushh she murder him for cryy out loud it does not end dia she still have d mind to withdraw his money she for sweep everything comot thank God for Gt bank operation system gush Nigeria is sick walahi

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Walkee: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Imagine, People will think Father and Daughter catching up not knowing that fvcking dude is a womb shifter ....

When you are having sex with a girl that's not wet nor in the mood (Mentally connected to the sex) , it's as if you are slaughtering her ... She responded in like terms ...

How can a 50s be having sex with 21yo ... There Brain and Maturity is far apart and you are smoking SK and Loud and Beer with a Depressed girl from a broken Home ... an Introvert ....

I'm on Moral basis here not Legal Basis ...

She will get Manslaughter, few years in prison if she proof she was raped after she said No .. she should return his money back ...

That girl should go to Rehab and repent ...

That dude has a case with God now ...
lol look at the rubbish this one is typing. The number 1 sob story of criminal women is he tried to rape me. 99% of the time that's what she will say because she knows when people hear rape their senses evaporate.
She killed him because he tried to rape her then was coordinated enough to take his ATM and loot his money lol.
When police invaded El Chapo's home, the boys in the safehouse were shot at, arrested and brutally beaten. The girls there claimed they were forced into prostitution and raped, the police gave them blankets to cover lol. That sob story is how women escape justice all the time but unluckily for this one, she is in Naija. She is about to experience real rape at the hands of police and her inmates. She's 100% gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by 143WaZoBia: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2021
November24:

For premeditated murder
No. Assault murder olodo tongue
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by BigBashiru: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Calitoscassius:
she was the victim as she said, the man attacked her and she defended herself. What if the man had killed her instead?
So in your pussified mind a woman's word is truth? You dont know women conceive diabolical deceptions to get what they want. All accounts need to be cross examined and a court of law determine the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Issues2(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

grin... you're not normal....
Lol Buhari don end wonders truely hahahaha
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by BigBashiru: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2021
mrfoxx:

Make it make sense

exactly, you should report if your hands were clean..... and even capture evidence of threats etc. it is also unlikely that the man would kill her since he linked her. the girl is a murderer.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Exjoker(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Imagine, People will think Father and Daughter catching up not knowing that fvcking dude is a womb shifter ....

When you are having sex with a girl that's not wet nor in the mood (Mentally connected to the sex) , it's as if you are slaughtering her ... She responded in like terms ...

How can a 50s be having sex with 21yo ... There Brain and Maturity is far apart and you are smoking SK and Loud and Beer with a Depressed girl from a broken Home ... an Introvert ....

She will get Manslaughter, few years in prison if she proof she was raped after she said No .. she should return his money back ...

Constitutionally, a girl is deem matured to get at the age of 16year old in Nigeria. Been 21years old, the girl is way over mature to make her own decisions. Coming from a poor background is not enough reason for her to take on that kind of lifestyle. There are numerous poor girls who are self controlled and are decent.
Buildings her case on rape and self defense is will make good case to ease her sentence but stealing from his account is another case she need answer for.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DaddyRochie1642: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Any man who cheats and think his wife does not know is the biggest fool on the planet.

4. They go to eatries to eat and am sure he gives her his ATM to pay for the food
6. Don't be fooled by her innocent look, this girl is a campus queen and got connection to date him through her cult.
7. They must have been having sex and drugs all the time so she knew the effect both can have on him
8. On the day of the murder, they had sex and after ejaculation the man became weak, so she went downstairs, paid a dispatch driver to bring some roofies
10. Rohypnol is a benzodiazepine used to treat severe insomnia and assist with anesthesia. that is the drug can knock you out when abused. Especially when mixed with other strong alcohol which most addicts normally do.
11. While trying to recover from round 1 sex, she mixed roofies with alcohol and ask him to get high for round 2.
12. However the drug knocked him out. She already knew it would because that wasn't the first time they were taking it.
14. While he was bleeding out, she took his ATM card, when to a POS vendor and withdraw 380k.
16. She was able to withdraw what the vendor could give her. For a billionaire like this, his ATM card should be able to withdraw up to 5millon but no POS vendor can afford such cash at a go.
17. She planned to withdraw it slowly but she needed to hide, hence she went to her dad's house to seek refuge.
20. I believe she acted alone, she studied him and carefully planned it for months but she was only clever by half.

This is Quality Analysis.

You watch alot of Crime Investigation channels.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Testate(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Oh boy!!! It's so unfortunate that i share a country with some basstrads mad ignorant heartless illiterates.
Imagine some people are even defending a murderer and a thief

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Yankee101: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Har da take away!

Abeg avoid hungry women in your space, help from a distance, and stop showing cash just to win her, or discussing big deals in front of her

Your account balance is someone's lifelong dream. You'll gladly give it to save your life, some will take your life without hesitation to take it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
Usifo ain't got no street OT.... why would you let a hóe know you atm pin.
That is the work of alcohol and drugs. He was already high before he revealed the PIN to her. With clear eyes, he won't do that. The day I revealed one of my old secret I have kept for long to one hoe I met in a club was the day I vowed never to drink again

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Kazim88: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:

She will get what

His family and his former associates will vent all their anger on her...
Even police nor court can't save her.

If the girl was from a rich family and the Man a pauper, in the girl, she will be swapped, flown abroad while her substitute will be killed.

This is system. Moral of the story, pray not to face such temptation

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Vireani79: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2021
ddippset:
so how did she get his card and pin?

The man was a maga who gave his side chic his pin
Something he prolly cant give his wife

Something else led to his death not money

Read the story
He gave her when she didn't want him to Bleep
He gave her to withdraw what she wants
If he was a maga na how much she wan take from a billionaire
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by triplechoice(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2021
pocohantas:
The man looks very fit. Not anything like a 50yrs old Nigerian man. Still a mystery how she was able to take on him like that.

There's no mystery .According to her, the 50 year old pinnned her down on the kitchen cabinet and was choking her to death.

She was helpless to push him away and with her free hand, she had no option but to use a kitchen knife on the cabinet her eyes strayed to.

From her narration, ( if she is not lying) it can be seen that since the man was lying on top, it would not have been possible for him to notice her outstretched hands picking up the knife to stap him on the neck.

If they were in standing position and some distance between them, no way the girl would have succeeded. She wouldn't even think of it

None should be happy that the man was killed in such a manner. But imagine if you were in her position, pinned down after your head was hit on the wall by a man under
the influence of drugs, what would you have done ?
These days it is not uncommon to read stories of ladies who were murdered in hotel rooms by the person whom they checked in with.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by aydotpretty: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Men.... This is a detailed analysis from you.

Nice one our Sherlock Holmes

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by BigBashiru: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Ikem11:

This is how you idiots voted buhari into power.. No reasoning at all. Go through what you wrote over and over and see how mumu you are

thats how Nigerians are - reason upside down 99% of the time.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2021
There are two vices much more vicious than the rest lack of persistence and lack of self-control...persist and resist.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by November24(f): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2021
143WaZoBia:

No. Assault murder olodo tongue

You guys always tempt people to curse ur generation,but I won't.

Check the next compound.
Asua go sua you to someone else
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Agbebakun22: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....

Pls just keep shut is 21 years an amateur, that shouldn't be an excuse she's old enough and besides she's not below 18,so what the Bleep are you saying here.. Mr Man gettat if u have nothing to say.. She will rot in jail very greedy and self human. Dating a man of such caliber mean u will definitely has a connection from him and besides she's a student this man could help her after sch to secure a job and now she loose such opportunity and ruin her life
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by pocohantas(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2021
triplechoice:

There's no mystery .According to her, the 50 year old pinnned her down on the kitchen cabinet and was choking her to death.

She was helpless to push him away and with her free hand, she had no option but to use a kitchen knife on the cabinet her eyes strayed to.

From her narration, ( if she is not lying) it can be seen that since the man was lying on top, it would not have been possible for him to notice her outstretched hands picking up the knife to stap him on the neck.

If they were in standing position and some distance between them, no way the girl would have succeeded. She wouldn't even think of it

None should be happy that the man was killed in such a manner. But imagine if you were in her position, pinned down after your head was hit on the wall by a man under
the influence of drugs, what would you have done ?
These days it is not uncommon to read stories of ladies who were murdered in hotel rooms by the person whom they checked in with.

Oh really? Didn’t know that. Thought she said he was chasing her around.

Self-defense it is then.

If I were his wife, I would get her a lawyer. A very sound SAN. She wouldn’t even know I did.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria / Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.