Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him (102583 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by wealthyhenry(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2021
MimiBiggs:
CCTV Footage Of Chidinma Ojukwu & Super TV CEO Michael Usifo Ataga Before She Killed the handsome CEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZRpQb1ntw

He didn't know he's a dead man walking... This life nawa o

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by OBALOLA55(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Almaigaa:
IGBO GIRLS.
LALASTICLALA SEUN OAM4J THIS IS PURE GENERALIZATION
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by majamajic(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2021
ShenTeh:

This is why I always tell my children, "Don't be the one who dies"

Chidinma dad might have the same ideology with u too

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Ayo2004: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Hi
Jeezuzpick:

And, in the case of Usifo Ataga, DEATH.
The girl will also be fvcked to death in kirikiri grin
If u know,u know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Faithful1234(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2021
zeuss:

What are you trying to say?
the girl might commit the act based on self defense.... we.. as individuals should judge until the investigation is complete

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Renforce: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins

And this is coming from a man? Wow! You are a disgrace to manhood. Spits on you simp

7 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Dagenius53: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2021
All these things are staged. I don't believe the girl did but someone else did maybe because of money. They only hired the girl to be the criminal and at the end they send the girl abroad and everyone forget about her. NIGERIA!!!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by wink2015(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:
Since the news of this girl being caught surfaced day before yesterday, the reactions of 98% of Nigerian women/ladies kept me dazed!

They were blaming the man for cheating on his wife with most of them brazenly saying that he got what he deserved for cheating and totally said nothing about the girl who committed the murder.

I am not in support of infidelity but does the fact that a man was with his side chick makes it cool for the side chick to kill him in such a gruesome manner?

Nigerian women are dangerous! When their gender does something terrible, they shift goal post.

What am I even saying? Most of them are capable of commiting murder just that the fear of the law and lack of opportunity has not afforded them the chance!

People wey dey shit blood every month don't see bloodshed as anything!

Evil gender!!

THAT ADULTROUS MAN GOT WHAT HE ASKED FOR ?

Men should learn to build their home.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....

Untill she strikes u or her mate b4 u agree she is a killer like others abi?

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by majamajic(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Ayo2004:
Hi
The girl will also be fvcked to death in kirikiri grin
If u know,u know

The pvssy might not allow her get to kirikiri
If u know, u know

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by doublecross(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Kindness218:
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
dem dey talk something... You this bastaard dey talk another thing! Thunder and ogun kill your pap*
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by lereinter(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

It's not your fault

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Renforce: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2021
delzbaba:
Nigerians have been so emotionally bashed they now pity criminals and hate the victims, na wa

It's shocking. Trying to rationalise murder. A family man for that matter

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by uthlaw: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Bola146:
Na wetin he sabi enjoy na eh kill am, 10 women can't please some men, cheating and multiple sex with teens are inside their blood lipsrsealed see his beautiful wife If he had issues with the wife, why not marry another woman and stay with her Bad stigma on the children cry what killed your father? Na side chick kill am cry cry
can you be eating only rice in your entire life!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by doublecross(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2021
DiyLearn:
It is what it is.

You can contact us to improve yourself with our expect curated contents.

In
Copywriting
Digital Marketing
Web development
Affiliate Marketing

We also help you prepare for your Appitude tests.
Numerical
Data analysis
Comprehension
Sentence correction
Antonyms
Critical Reasoning
mugu... Na for here fem dey do advert? Didirin
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Sebastine1994(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2021
toffyz:

Is high time your family members find a remedy to your problems
I said problems because they're numerous to count
You're an unfortunate being! You suck! You disgust!
ok
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by medriano: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

You hope she wins? You are a terrible human being for typing this nonsense.
I mean, who the hell are you? You know what his family and friends are going through right now? This comment of yours is appalling. Next time if you have nothing sensible to say, just keep those cursed fingers of yours away.

7 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Renforce: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2021
GeneralPula:
You'll never see the likes of Tonto Dike, Iyabo Ojo and other unfortunate evening newspapers commenting lailai..

For say nah the other way round, internet for don day burst..

Women are hypocrites walahi

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2021
delzbaba:
Nigerians have been so emotionally bashed they now pity criminals and hate the victims, na wa
Who is the victim? The man? Lol. You are funny..

prince3009:

I am not in support of infidelity but does the fact that a man was with his side chick makes it cool for the side chick to kill him in such a gruesome manner?
1. Gruesome manner will be canceled if the lawyer can hammer more on self defence.

2. They were both under the influence of alcohol according to the girl. If hard drug is found in the system of the diseased, the girl may walk away with even less than 10 years. And can even get out in 2 to 5 years. It depends on his defence team.

She needs to get a lawyer who will even quickly go for hard drugs in the system of the deceased.

Someone always pay for reckless life living. Unfortunately, the man paid with his life. Such is life.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by slowice(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2021
We probably should ve been talking about the circumstances that lead to what but then, she stole his wallet and took millions.

Now we have more to explore.... No matter what, murdering a man like is scary and worrisome
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2021
wink2015:

THAT ADULTROUS MAN GOT WHAT HE ASKED FOR ?

Men should learn to build their home.

What about men who were killed by their own wives during an argument without a side chick being involved? Be making excuses for evil.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Glink2018(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....

We don't have such laws in Nigeria...and thank God that the family of the deceased is rich also...because money can exchange hands...
The suspect of the camera doesn't look like someone that is in Nigeria detention...because she still retains her fanciful hair and makeup...
She should be put in Kirikiri where her murder colleagues are...
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Kaiser20: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2021
Faithful1234:
the girl might commit the act based on self defense.... we.. as individuals should judge until the investigation is complete
Olodo you comment before you read abi?
Now go back and read where she use the man's ATM card to withdraw money also on self defense

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Ayo2004: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2021
majamajic:

The pvssy might not allow her get to kirikiri
If u know, u know
On top billionaire murder
If it was an average man,maybe...
But this is a man that probably has connections with governors, senators and co.
Nothing can save her,the same way she stabbed someone to death is the same way she will be fvcked to death,she is even pretty,Dem go too rush am grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by almarthins(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:
Since the news of this girl being caught surfaced day before yesterday, the reactions of 98% of Nigerian women/ladies kept me dazed!

They were blaming the man for cheating on his wife with most of them brazenly saying that he got what he deserved for cheating and totally said nothing about the girl who committed the murder.

Nigerian women are dangerous! When their gender does something terrible, they shift goal post.

What am I even saying? Most of them are capable of commiting murder just that the fear of the law and lack of opportunity has not afforded them the chance!

People wey dey shit blood every month don't see bloodshed as anything!

Evil gender!!

Apart from being his side chick, what other strong prove do they have against her?

Any one could have carry out the murder and pinned it on her. At 21 she is still a novice, not much experience in life. I don't like media trial at all, they re always one sided.

For me o! They should quietly investigate the wife. The woman has all the resources to pull that deadly stunts.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by delzbaba(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Renforce:

It's shocking. Trying to rationalise murder. A family man for that matter
don't mind them, nobody is even talking about the innocent kids and wife he left behind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by dederocs(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins
Shut up, bloody hustler.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by noskcid(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

She suppose win if she no withdraw money from he account wink
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by KanuSE: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Arsenate:

And Internet scammers (yahoo boys). Nigerians are a strange lot. The more hilarious thing is they act surprised when everything seems not to be working in the country.

The issue is that majority of Nigerians don't understand their problems yet. grin

Big issue that is. cool

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by AuroraB(f): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2021
Murjem:
This one that they are already showing CCTV footage I hope another woman will not see her man with a side chick in this restaurant also to burst another quarrel for another family ooo..

Just saying anyway!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.