Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him (102580 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Franklinshaddy(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins
This one no well so withdrawing 380k is part of defending her self Abi

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Jayrow08: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins
Ur papa dia

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by mrkings84(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2021
THE HEART OF A WOMAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED.

-HOLY BIBLE.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Ecosystem4u: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

You are terrible scumbag for typing this. You are cruel and stiffnecked. Go to hell

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Revolva(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2021
21 years old is following Sugar daddy up and down.....nothing upstair.. just long throat and senseless....she should rot in jail
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Almaigaa: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2021

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Segzy19: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2021
That's your own justification abi.
I pity you so much. So the next thing is to kill the man abi. If she steps out of prison in the next 20 years call me bastard. Her future is already shattered. That's what devil does.
Uses people to destroy themselves... I see two wasted destinies here. One is already down while the other is so hopeless except divine mercy steps in
DonroxyII:
Imagine, People will think Father and Daughter catching up not knowing that fvcking dude is a womb shifter ....

When you are having sex with a girl that's not wet nor in the mood (Mentally connected to the sex) , it's as if you are slaughtering her ... She responded in like terms ...

She will get Manslaughter not Murder ... Send her to Rehab !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Eillyeillz(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....

Sir a 21year old is a full adult. Plus I don't believe her story, he's dead with nobody to speak for him so whatever she says goes, as she's been prepped Well.

Funny thing is she might actually walk.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Kobicove(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Is there anything in this video that suggests the guy was violent towards her to warrant his murder? undecided

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DAMN99: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins
Wtf is wrong with you?? Shey na craze abi madness?? She confessed, which other side of the story did you want to listen to..common getat
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Classickj(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....
Faulty how
What happen NO I can't do this sir
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by delzbaba(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Who is the victim? The man? Lol. You are funny..

1. Gruesome manner will be canceled if the lawyer can hammer more on self defence.

2. They were both under the influence of alcohol according to the girl. If hard drug is found in the system of the diseased, the girl may walk away with even less than 10 years. And can even get out in 2 to 5 years. It depends on his defence team.

She needs to get a lawyer who will even quickly go for hard drugs in the system of the deceased.

Someone always pay for reckless life living. Unfortunately, the man paid with his life. Such is life.
Bruv,,,,stop watching Suits, i'm a Lawyer with 13+ years experience, she is guilty as admitted by her,Judge no dey use sentiments but pure evidence tendered

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by majamajic(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Ayo2004:

On top billionaire murder
If it was an average man,maybe...
But this is a man that probably has connections with governors, senators and co.
Nothing can save her,the same way she stabbed someone to death is the same way she will be fvcked to death,she is even pretty,Dem go too rush am grin

The wife might not be interested in the case too , she might not take up such case , that happens alot in cheating cases

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Segzy19:
That's your own justification abi.
I pity you so much. So the next thing is to kill the man abi. If she steps out of prison in the next 20 years call me bastard. Her future is already shattered. That's what devil does.
Uses people to destroy themselves... I see two wasted destinies here. One is already whirl the other is so hopeless except divine mercy steps in
Don't pity me ... pity them both ... the one that died and the one going to prison... Sex , Loud and depression is a very big disease !

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by rabiudon: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
The person that had sex and Marathon sex with a 21years old is the criminal here .... Beware of Girls from broken Home !!
You are insane. Is a 21 yr old a kid?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by kechywillz(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2021
In this part of the world ,women don't win,she should get a strong lawyer
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Spectaclesawe25: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Imagine, People will think Father and Daughter catching up not knowing that fvcking dude is a womb shifter ....

When you are having sex with a girl that's not wet nor in the mood (Mentally connected to the sex) , it's as if you are slaughtering her ... She responded in like terms ...

She will get Manslaughter not Murder ... Send her to Rehab !!

Yea, she wasn't wet but her mouth was wet sipping the man's drink sitting closely to him.
She also withdrew money from his wet account and almost dried it if it wasn't blocked by GTB.... What is bad is bad, she killed him because she felt entitled to more than the man was offering her and she wanted to live large as a big girl in town without 'working for it'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2021
delzbaba:
Nigerians have been so emotionally bashed they now pity criminals and hate the victims, na wa

I'm telling you. Stockholm Nigerian Syndrome

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Classickj(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
The person that had sex and Marathon sex with a 21years old is the criminal here .... Beware of Girls from broken Home !!
Is 21 year under age
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by TheGift: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2021
So sad. May we not in the pursuit of fleeting pleasure, destroy our lives and disgrace our family, children and wives... Amen!
MimiBiggs:
CCTV Footage Of Chidinma Ojukwu & Super TV CEO Michael Usifo Ataga Before She Killed the handsome CEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZRpQb1ntw
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by AuroraB(f): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2021
You all claiming 'under the influence' are jokers!
She was under the 'influence', stabbed the man, made an escape, withdrew from his account and even remembered his pin! Come on, are you people daft or something �
She's a dumbass killer and that's on periodt cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Classickj(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
They have turned runz to a career.

Small girl, big god.

Men should learn to control their third legs as well. Na you dey encourage these stupid girls on immorality,,,, how can you be paying for what you two enjoy? If you're not satisfied with your wife again, get another wife. That's why I would never condemn Ned Nwoko or Islam (abt marrying another wife).
Small girl don kill her big god

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by 360command: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins
the truth is ,that girl just shot herself with a gun. We Nigerians are not enlightened when it comes to the law. Even if that girl is to go down, she might not go down completely as she can turn her story to her advantage.
There is something called "Miranda right" or the right of silence . Now, she has gone to open her mouth, thereby self incriminating herself.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Anusiemgood(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

you are wicked..
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DAMN99: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
Usifo ain't got no street OT.... why would you let a hóe know you atm pin.
Probably because the pussy too sweet na..abi wetin you think
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2021
delzbaba:
Bruv,,,,stop watching Suits, i'm a Lawyer with 13+ years experience, she is guilty as admitted by her,Judge no dey use sentiments but pure evidence tendered
You arent a lawyer. If you are, you will never rush to pass judgment she is guilty when you have not seen the case in details. My sense tells me that a lawyer is not always sure of what the opponent has to back up the case. If truly you are a lawyer, shame on the Nigerian system. It means that our lawyers cannot think again. Imagine a lawyer making a bold statement she is guilty just 24-48 hours after the incidence without checking all facts, but just from what is reported online. Na waoo. Or are you sure your 13+ years is not just hustling around doing N500 affidavits? cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Chidimma Girls too like money

They are stupid whores

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by OBALOLA55(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Don't be a loooonatic! I asked a simple question!!
AGAIN LALASTICLALA angry
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by seyz91(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Are you okay?

Defend a murderer?

You hope a murderer wins? shocked shocked

Are you this heartless?
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by rabiudon: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Nonsense, A 21 yo is a kid to me as far as mental faculty is concern ... And to be banged by 50s old man ... Figure out the rest ... Her brain can't handle him !
Oponu. Tell that to Ned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.