Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (81497 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by rhames(m): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

I told her to give me small time to save up money .

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

That she’s sorry not to tell me about it since .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Guys what do I do , I need to wicked this girl I swear , my mind is boiling

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

I need advise from real niggaz

hey oga. do not allow one useless girl to put you in n emotional trauma that will lead to something else.

Always be in an open relationship with the opposite gender until you finalize and confirm your wedding plans.

you are so lucky that you discovered her attitude so early.

dont be so stupid to an extent that you close your doors to other women who might even be better interested in your personality rather than materiality.

FYI, i sponsored three women through tertiary institution and all failed me. i visited the last one on the morning of her wedding and found the entire neighbourhood bubbling, unaware thatit was her wedding. i came back in the evening as promised only for the tenant who broke the news that she got married that morning.

Devasttated, i picked up the pieces and continued life only for the Almighty to reward me with a beautiful woman afterwards.

Fear single women. You can never be sure of their next action.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Jonathan39: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
You speak like a renowned olosho. Helper kor maga ni, Yahoo boys gives money and expect to Bleep in return, stop hiding under the word helper, you are decieving yourself
AutoChick4U:
Are u people even OK? She probably knows d guy will flip hence d secrecy. God answers my prayer and brings a helper my way I shouldn't collect because of one guy struggling to pay 45 percent? Let's b rational

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by ronyman(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
The Truth is that nobody can tell you what to do but bros that girl is not ready for marriage. Take it or leave it. You are entering that marriage at your own risk bro..
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Ibrosavage(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
You allowed a yahoo guy be your wife-to-be Oniduro... grin grin

Brotherly, you are not doing well
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by mechanics(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
You must not pay her back with evil, talk to her to see reasons she has to stop her interactions with that her class mate and if possible she should return the money she has collected back to the guy and call it quit with him, if she refuses doing that, then call it quit, no need to wicked her.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Originalsly: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

She is bro... I have done 45% of the list at her her home town , hoping to complete the rest by year end based on how Naija levels be for man pikin pocket

Bro... pit your emotions aside. You're in a game ... play it well... you need to get back the money spent.. and more. Find a good reason to gather money from her.... until you reach your goal. Take revenge out of your mind. Play well.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by chatwithbruno(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
My dear,

This is not to insult any lady, but that's how most ladies are...they are never greatful no matter what you may give or the little you may do for them.

The guy in question has slept countless times with your lady I suppose.

You are lucky that God revealed the message to you. I give you my word, if you never did your personal findings, you would never in this life have known that your girl collected such money from the guy, same way you still don't and may never know how many times the yahoo boy has slept with your girl before and after giving her the money.

Same way your girl must have collected the money from the yahoo boy for business and still collect it from you too.

That's just a woman's nature, or most woman's nature.

We live in desperate times where people have gradually lost their place and standings with the Lord.

I'm sorry but your girl is not worthy of being a wife material.

Fear women.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Anniemae(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nobody is a saint
You have to make sure she didn't sleep with the Yahoo guy before jumping into useless conclusions
She might just be using him for money and deceiving the guy...not all Yahoo boys are diabolical tho..

Don't revenge..just jejely walk out of her life if you can't handle it...and get your bride price back.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Opengates(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

It’s not as you think , some one I caught in the act , changed the narrative of that she wants to play the said guy , I was just looking at her , like ok fine do what’s in your mind .

I had to give her the yes to know what she was upto, and she was so happy I gave her the go ahead . I am not a fool bro...

Many things were going through my mind , so this is some I’m to marry , how do I take my own pound of flesh , a million thoughts

Please bro, if you will heed my little counselling, don't do anything to revenge what she has done to you. Just release her to go. Forgive her and forget her. She is not your wife otherwise marrying her will spell doom for you.

If you can do what I asked you to do, God will compensate with an honest and a helpmeet wife very soon. Don't put yourself under unecessarry pressure about marriage now that things have turned out to be like this. Take this time to improve yourself mentally and financially. May God console you in Jesus name.

Shalom
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Kimjongun: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are u people even OK? She probably knows d guy will flip hence d secrecy. God answers my prayer and brings a helper my way I shouldn't collect because of one guy struggling to pay 45 percent? Let's b rational

You women will be putting your hands inside fire and be thinking you are being smart. You think it's all people you can play and be calling them helper.

Someone either want to date or fvck you and he is already sending you money while you at the back of your mind believe you are smart and you won't give him any of what he desire from you, you think you will go scott free if he finds out he is being played?

You are hurting a man ego and you think he won't want to treat your Bleep up? Yahoo boy for that matter. Many of you are just madd.

I just hope she doesn't create unnecessary enemy for the innocent guy.

Tomorrow someone will kidnap your child or even rape you and you will be shouting men are evil.

If you can't be loyal to the devil, don't dine with it!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by StUriah(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
99% of ladies are secretive. Hardly will you have a girlfriend or a fiancee that is not into multiple relationships these days. They know guys too double date & they don't feel like their pvssies should be tied down to enjoy only one dickk during their lifetime. Come to think of it, how can a lady be satisfied with a single sex partner when she has tasted some very sweet random dickks, some have or are still supporting her financially, morally, emotionally? Do you think they won't support her sexually? That's the reality for majority of our ladies today. The economy is too harsh. No one is exempted. The more reason most ladies are into silent prostitution.

Even if you dump her sorry ass, what is the guarantee that your next girlfriend won't be worst than her?

I pray the OP finds peace in his future relationship.

BarrSly:
Just allow her to recoup all your money you spent on dowry from the nigga then dump her ass cause trust me he’s already digging her guts out till she bbuuuhhhhh
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Germi9: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.
You dey try because you still dey reason small small…get her pregnant,she dey craze

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by izubext007: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Leave her let her go with her bitch pussy. For get pregnancy.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by mosaicafrique: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
The only time a woman won't deny sleeping with someone else is when you meet her fu*** the dude. She has been sleeping with that boy since Only God knows. Go to her family, ask for a refund of all you brought let her family know the kind of daughter they have, make sure you have witnessees to record what you did, cancel the marriage plans and make it real because you don't need to go there and accept apologies.
Let the family feel the shame she brought. And move on after collecting everything. No mercy for the merciless.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by lolu2019: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

u r already a mugu
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by tunize(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
You agreed with your babe to eat a guys money and here you are scared her pant will be shifted, Your babe is not a wife material like-wise you una two na same na better boi dey plan with woman to eat man money?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by MrCuteAndLoaded: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
My guy...dont be taken for a mumu. chai! see as this girl play you like ludo. Abeg japa for good. She is disrespecting you and showing it before your face. She has made you realize that she values her so called biz more than your dignity and pride.

You really dont need these BS in your life! Double your hussle and get quality girls. This one is a gabbage and potential gold digger! Run for your life
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by chakaz(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Why are you willing to settle with one guy that is struggling to pay 45% in the first place? What is bad is bad. A cheat remains a cheat irrespective of how you twist the story. If you know the man income is not what you can manage, why entangling with him! Ladies always trying to justify unjustifiable things!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wat if she's on nairaland
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Algold: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Someone that is sleeping around to raise money for business and you expect the business or your union with her to work.

You are heading towards a deep deep deep pit.
I blame u as well, why will u hand her the phone to communicate with him. My guy run... Those yahoo boys are very fetish. They have used many girls destinies.

You will be getting poorer as you continue to lay with her.

Inform your people and let your people take the case to her people and japa.

PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Phraences: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

Marriage na scam.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Montaque(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
OP, even when you marry, and the situation is like you painted it financially, your wife will seek helpers outside your home to establish that side hustle. The problem here is that she didn't seek your approval, which she knows you will refuse, and she continues to hide the fact from you. Whether this is innocent or mischievous, only you can tell. You know your girl more than us.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by CsRockefeller(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
njimezz:
Whoever gave this advice kudos ��� �� to u coz many here ain't worthy to advice not even a baby if not social media trial judging and condemning.

Thanks, the pleasure is mine.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Davyyd1993: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lies. There are people who give me money that I haven't seen or intend seeing. Na orientation sha.

Same thing happened to me when I bought IPhone 7 plus for my girlfriend. She went to camp in Imo recently and I sent her a lot of money for relocation. She didn't do the relocation. I gave her 10k weekly for the 3 weeks camp amd 50k for relocation and another 50k for lodging since she didn't do the relocation. My brother this girl left camp in Imo and went to Abuja with my money to a guy's house for another extra 3 weeks after their initial 3 weeks camp. When she came to lagos i knew something was wrong. I stylishly collect her phone then type Sex on her whatsapp guess what I saw. The guy Don drill my so called girlfriend to the extent she had tears in her private part and they were discussing about it that she should not have sex with me her boyfriend so she can heal pending she comes back to Abuja again My brother i confronted her she couldn't say anything. I just hand her the phone chase hee out of my house and blocked her since 3 months ago. Na the last time I heard of her be that. I sold her clothes to Hausas. Her mom called to beg i bullshit her and every member of her family. My guy leave that girl. I swear there are very good girls out there. I'm happily in good and responsible relationship now and even happy sef
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by BarrSly: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
You valid gee cool

zhayyd039:

Steph is cold✅�

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by BarrSly: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
lol I’m not even advising OP to go into any other serious relationship after this one. I used to be a cold nigga no heart no love however I met a girl recently who captured my heart that I was so scared. Guess what bro, I’m breaking up with her by month end and returning back to the cold world. cool

StUriah:
99% of ladies are secretive. Hardly will you have a girlfriend or a fiancee that is not into multiple relationships these days. They know guys too double date & they don't feel like their pvssies should be tied down to enjoy only one dickk during their lifetime. Come to think of it, how can a lady be satisfied with a single sex partner when she has tasted some very sweet random dickks, some have or are still supporting her financially, morally, emotionally? Do you think they won't support her sexually? That's the reality for majority of our ladies today. The economy is too harsh. No one is exempted. The more reason most ladies are into silent prostitution.

Even if you dump her sorry ass, what is the guarantee that your next girlfriend won't be worst than her?

I pray the OP finds peace in his future relationship.

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Elvisgolden: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
She will still continue to bleep the guy after you have married her.................be wise
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by tjcare4u2005(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
I swear down you be mumu. Leave innocent girl alone..hustle oooo
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by DMerciful(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
She blocked him when she refused to give him her phone cos she knew he'd check....she probably deleted some chats. It's basic and I expect you to know
Divoc19:
For her to have blocked his line on WhatsApp, it means she is trying to lay him off.

At least she is open to work with you against the maga.

Tell her no more lies.
That girl like you o.
Marry her.

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Phunmyne(f): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Emvico34:
Na wa o. This one loud o. Guy i take God beg u, just leave her make she carry her wahala go. Her mate dey work to raise money for business, she dey fuuc.k to raise money for business.

Your signature caught me. It's da bomb!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Engr1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Guy, if you know what is good for you just yaba cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.