Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) (61793 Views)

Bring Your Container - Chicken Republic Tells Customers Amid Lagos Styrofoam Ban / How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? / How To Make Any Type Of Juice With Blender In Few Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by MrHighSea: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
slowly, it'll degenerate to kpomo and egusi.
Rice have been struck already.

Then our eyes go clear.

The gullibles go still collect N5000 in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Worksunlimited: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
lalasticlala:
Is food scarcity really about to hit Nigeria?

SPAR, a supermarket in Nigeria placed this notice:

"(i) Dear Customers, Kindly Note That You Can Only Buy 2pcs Of Juice (Per Customer) Due To Low Stocks Of Juices"

I guess it's because some supermarkets go to spar to buy these items and sell at an increased price in their stores..

I have seen it happen alot.. not just spar but also shoprite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
Anecdotes do not evidence make.
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by falseprophet: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
shocked
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Gambit23: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nah wah o

Chivita wey full everywhere for here.

Very many brands of soft drinks n juices have been scarce in nigeria since january.
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Dangrace01: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
God
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by dake40(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Very funny. If i buy 2 now and come back to buy another 2 every 2 hours or send someone with my money, wont they sell?

Besides, are they not after profit?. Or aint they selling at same price?

Someone Please make me understanding o

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by donziller(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Like joke like joke dis shit is becoming real
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2021
paqman:
Abeg who juice help , after all I would prefer yogurt or larger over juice
Do you mean lager beer?
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by OgeFather(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2021
So the famine truly is here
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by mu2sa2: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2021
vedaxcool:

It is called Scarcity Heuristics, a strategy to make the customer think there is Scarcity and manipulate them to purchase.
The customer may not even have the product on his shopping list but on seeing the notice would buy it thinking it may soon be out of stock.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by FarahAideed: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin it's easy ...

You need 10pac for urself?

Connect with ten shoppers...

Let them add each juice to dere cart
They pay while you wait outside to claim it from them with your own cash cheesy

You are too short sighted to even see the bigger problem at hand
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Bahamas95(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2021
I don't drink those sh!t, I prefer my homemade natural juice......I can't drink what will give me problem.
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by paqman: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Ubanz:

It has started with juice but may end up with amala
just imagine being in restaurant and the notification says you are eligible to wrap of Amala

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by tobenuel(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
It cannot be translated to mean food scarcity, but limited stock of that particular juice.
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by adslipps: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Nonsense!
Does it matter how many customers that will buy the juice? What matters most is all stocks are sold off.
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Ruthymoon(f): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
smiley
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by frank317: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Dont worry by the time twitter is completely banned and all Nigerias who use Twitter via vpn are killed... Food scarcity and herdsmen activities will b a thing of the past
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by FarahAideed: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Bahamas95:
I don't drink those sh!t, I prefer my homemade natural juice......I can't drink what will give me problem.

That's not the point , the point is a wave of food scarcity has started due to the bad governance of bUhari

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Vireani79: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
signature2012:
This country is sinking daily.
The so called leaders don't care.
The common man food which is Garri is now very expensive.Why?

I still cant fathom how Buhari was able to hypnotize the masses to vote for him.This man is an epitome of failure.

BuharI equates heartlessness..
he was able to do so cos there is a war between the have and the have not
the poor saw him as the person coming to punish those who have cos the poor think those who have is the problem why they are in poverty

same way taxes was introduced by the king of England lying to the poor the rich will pay more in taxes....its an old war

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by paqman: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Do you mean lager beer?
green bottle per say
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2021
mu2sa2:
The customer may not even have the product on his shopping list but on seeing the notice would buy it thinking it may soon be out of stock.

My brother that is the gists. It is a non essential item but human psychology will trigger panic.
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by lafuria1(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2021
How many of you guys buy this juice on a weekly basis?

Honest question
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by hrykanu231(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2021
paqman:
Abeg who juice help , after all I would prefer yogurt or larger over juice

It will start from juice, then to yogurt and the rest will follow. Most FMCG companies that rely on farmers for supplies are already complaining. Some are already touching their store houses, just to allow production continue.
What then happens, when they exhaust available stock?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Queenserah26(f): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2021
This is bad
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Eriokanmi: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

There is only one reason for this... The rate at which 5 seconds men are multiplying is sumtin to look at..

So the supermarket think it's right to reduce the quantity to be bought.....

And I even suggest 2 per months sef grin grin grin grin grin

So you and 5 frnds will come and you all go out with 12 juice... U shud pray dt I am not among those frnds u will carry go bcox If I dey, na 11 u go Carry to house, not 12..

Hand over 12 juice to you when I no mad.. Even if na ur money we take buy am, I will take one cheesy grin angry
I concur. In the other thread , someone posted that he doesn't gain morning erection anymore. This is a menace which is plaguing the Nigerian society but many just saw as normal. There are millions of youths out there who can't spend 2 minutes...yea you heard me right ...they can't spend 2 minutes on their wives before they'd pour it out. When she goes out to get full satisfaction, you cry wolves that she's cheating on you instead of seeking a solution and stop the reckless lifestyle. Enough said jare
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by paqman: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2021
hrykanu231:

It will start from juice, then to yogurt and the rest will follow. Most FMCG companies that rely on farmers for supplies are already complaining. Some are already touching their store houses, just to allow production continue.
What then happens, when they exhaust available stock?
that is where our forgotten zobo come in , zobo and kunu
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Same juice I drink everyday is what some are begging for , amidst that some still believe Nigeria is in the hand of God... bye bye to Nigeria till 2044
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Towersport(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Mad o

Get your Airtel unlimited data cheat for only #500
Get it at 09057034097

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by lafuria1(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2021
vedaxcool:

My brother that is the gists. It is a non essential item but human psychology will trigger panic.

But it's non essential. They are countless alternatives out there, Exotic is still there, even other brand of chivita is still out there

This particular chivita has been scares since last year January. I do buy regularly so I know. When ever it's available people rush to buy alot (typicall human nature). The Super market recognize that and just want people not to be greedy.

We are simply over reacting to a company decision to reduce production.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by Temptee101(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Another enviable milestone achieved by our darling daddy.

Brace up guys!!
Re: You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) by advanceDNA: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't be ridiculous.

How can food scarcity hit Nigeria when our darling daddy is about to resurrect grazing routes so that our cows can feed properly and provide meat and milk for the whole Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.