Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) (43097 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) / Pentagon Releases UFO Videos For The Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Julianaa: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Whixh kind of technology is this?

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Karozy: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=jennike post=103117636][/quote]
Stop fooling yourself abeg, you just register for Nairaland today you don dey beg, you think say mugu dey here. Scammer

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
I saw one UFO yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by EggSauce(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
H
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Npmedia(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
gaint of africa, nigeria are u watching this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by imoowo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
The world is ending soon
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by alingo2013(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by alingo2013(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Karozy:

Stop fooling yourself abeg, you just register for Nairaland today you don dey beg, you think say mugu dey here. Scammer

I just saw the write up on BBC now check there site
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Drakkernoir: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
budaatum:
Summary! Before some people start claiming the aliens have arrived.

The media releases news on a need to know basis..
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by QuietHammer(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. They're breaking the news small small so that they dont overload your feeble brains with an outright exposition.
Exactly
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Why are these people looking for Thanos angry

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by FILEBE(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by zedman1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
UFO's sightings have increased like never before.
The World is Preparing for for something Huge..
The RAPTURE is the Trigger!!!
Irritating as always.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Eriokanmi: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
DanseMacabre:
Extraterrestrial intelligence.
I'm telling you. The thing just dey take earth's sample and disappear each time. Maybe the object came from another planet, who knows? After all, we dey go Mars too. The more you look about the mystery of the universe, the less you see. UFO always beats American technology each time...hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by hairyman(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.

Bullet trains are real but we don't see them here

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Eriokanmi: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Npmedia:
gaint of africa, nigeria are u watching this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it makes no meaning to them lool. If its about how to become rich in 24hours in a corrupt way, they'd show face sharply. Naija don rotten finish. God!

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Bluffly: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.
Una they observe anything here?

7 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by rowland545(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Need to up my game...I need me an alien b!tch...

Anyway I do believe UFO exist but I don't believe they r more advance than us....or mayb der is another alien higher than d alien we know...I'm confuse I don't know shit.

But they better be friendly...

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
And who would sight them?
I believe many of them are not visible to the naked eye. They are situated far above the atmosphere.

5 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Eriokanmi: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
Wetin we for take sight am naw? You neva here say our satellite don pack up? We no get dat kain tech

4 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by oluwafemiabioye(f): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

Perhaps here we don't pay enough attention to notice when they are around, rather we call them evil spirits when we see them because we don't want to see science in it.

7 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
UFO's sightings have increased like never before.
The World is Preparing for for something Huge..
The RAPTURE is the Trigger!!!
I can see you're very obsessed about rapture. But please remember the words of the Lord Jesus Christ: the kingdom of God cometh not by observation....

7 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Yesboss0009: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
They live among us
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
UFOs are an advanced technology. What would a technologically advanced civilization be looking for in a technologically backward continent like Africa where the natives are obsessed with JuJu and religion?

kindlyheart:

6 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Reference(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

Well the sightings through the ages have been thought to occur around locations of significant technological and military value.

Whay does Nigeria have of any significance in that regards.

4 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ro
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
They only go to places with signs of intelligent life.

4 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by ubev01(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
if ufo are not real, why are they investigating anything? Mind you ufo means "unidentified flying objects". It does not mean extra terrestrial as you are probably thinking.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by olugabbie(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
infini771:
But they use to call it a ~conspiracy. To those who say corona is not a plannedemic, wait till you can no longer buy or sell until you prove that you have been vaccinated and the only way to prove it is through digital tattoo on your right hand or forehead

Revelation 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

Don't believe them when they call it smart mark.

This is total rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
I do not understand the rationale behind the meandering, may be it is shock control and consciousness management. For those who actually have graduated from Religions, and research about God and the Universe, it is very clear that you will end up becoming deeply spiritual after where the threshold that Science could take you. The gateway from othodox science to Spirituality is Quantum Sciences, it is a coherent field that leads to spirituality under the guidance of the Quantum Self.

When you operate from the level of quantum self, you will realize who the Aliens are, they are humans and non humans, we have break away civilizations that survived catastrophies and others who have actually found places to live in Space, their intelligence is in the future of our understanding. We may never catch up with them except you have too inventors. Earth has been here for eons and many advanced civilizations live, some mastered space travel before the cycles of catastrophe, which leads to harvest of souls, call it Last Day. But for those who are able to master space flight and move to other planets using the final phase of propulsion system via Plasma fusion, then you can journey the cosmos at the maximum speed of the simulation. Sometimes they come back to see how yesterdays our intelligence is. Imagine blowing up the planet Earth after Elon Musk, Jeff Besoz, Richard Branson have created a thriving civilzation with their engineers on Mars. Their generations will be flying spaceships while remaning human civilzation on Earth is begining to invent Electricity. Soon, we'd master consciousness transfer, viola we can live a million years and scientific marvel become our core competence. There are Humans who live in our future of intelligence level and they can run simulations such as Earth and even create God afters and laugh their ass off just watching you guys bowing down to their crazy bad ass Avatar. grin

Some can make this flight using their quantum self, as Spirit and some can build spaceship and fly there physically, others move as spirit and be birth as a human organism or something else. You can even reincarnate or posses a body. Spirit is immortal, embodied or disembodied.

The point of the above is to assure you all, that we are not alone in the Universe. The demons are ETs, but it is not only demonic beings that we know exist, good ones also exist, it is just like human character, you can be good and bad, depends on who you are dealing with. So, this world, I have seen Beings that are not physical as us, but physical nonetheless, you feel their touch and they exist in this world with us outside our physical range of sight. We have a bandwidth issue, they see more than us and have effects on us.

So Pentagon can not tell me that they know the limit to an Alien Intelligence (AI).

Ever since we started shooting objects into the sky, we aroused attention of beings in alternate dimensions and shape-shifters. These beings are capable of becoming what ever they choose to be, and can design simulations and so Space Ship designs is not even a big deal.

We have so many races of ETs, and the governing council that ensures there is peace in the Universe made it a law, the Law of Non-Interference - No tier of civilization should disturb Humans of Earth, but the disobedient Aliens have been visiting Earth against Prime Directive of Non-Interference. The good ETs do not disobey the law, so evil beings have filled Earth, that is why it seems we have more evil and God isnt helping, the issue is, there is a law, so good ETs can only connect to you through dreams to guide you, and through sending signals to your brain like Number Sequences 1111 1212 333 444 2121 etc.

I say, Bleep up any Alien you meet here. We have to clean up the planet so no need to Deny existence of aliens, we know they exist, we talk about demons and angels all the time, so fucck them up where ever you find them on earth territory, they have no right to be here. This earth is for humans.

But I know they have taken over different bodies and some are even Presidents of countries, technokings, military commanders etc. I say find them, and fucck them up.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) / Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.