Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) (43092 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) / Pentagon Releases UFO Videos For The Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

I ve been researching about them as far back as 2010,i can simply say aliens could possibly be the fallen angels thrown out of heaven

From one heaven? Aliens are coming from multiples of origins. That history is old we are talking about even worlds that have advanced beyond what those heavens you talk about knew.

Heavens is just archaic name for planets in the cosmos.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by princeyk20: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.

What if it appeared but you don't have the instruments to vie the object??
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by zedman1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I kid you not when I say, I was guided by those frequency signal to type that post. You have a mission to decode them. You are being contacted.
Funny thing is I am not a 'spiritual' kind of person. I don't see changes, I don't know how to go about the whole thing yet it won't leave me alone.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
zedman1:
Funny thing is I am not a 'spiritual' kind of person. I don't see changes, I don't know how to go about the whole thing yet it won't leave me alone.

Spiritual is a word for advance level of Sci-Tech, Religion has nothing to do with it other than trying to understand spirituality but most Religions have failed in understanding spirituality.

Spirituality is more digital than religious. I kid you not.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by mvem(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
witworth:
so you read, the sightings that can't be proven real enough yet. You want to sight them here in Nigeria. You're the ignoramus here.
what is a UFO? ...any unidentified flying object in the sky even viewed with the eye is a UFO. UFOs have been sighted in the dessert, sea, etc. If you go out in the night and see an object in the sky that you can't identify as a plane, shooting star etc is automatically a UFO until verified...don't you get ?
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by witworth(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
mvem:
what is a UFO? ...any unidentified flying object in the sky even viewed with the eye is a UFO. UFOs have been sighted in the dessert, sea, etc. If you go out in the night and see an object in the sky that you can't identify as a plane, shooting star etc is automatically a UFO until verified...don't you get ?
it's not the same with what they are talking about here, they are being specific with video pictures, nobody is asking you what is UFO, u jst don't say UFO is what you see flying that you cannot identify, it's not what you you see or intend to see, they are talking about what they, they saw, nothing like you there and nothing like what you expect to see from here, they are precise and making enquiry base on only what they have, so get that straight into your skull, and stop disturbing me with just lame man understanding about UFO, listen guy, e no concern us here, we no fit see anything from here, we no dey sight anything and you know it, you just want to act like you have a point, how many ones have you heard or seen sighted here in africa not to talk of in Nigeria here, abeg commont for here, shey na una Dem dey talk about ni, snail no dey among animal wey get horn.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by witworth(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
princeyk20:

What if it appeared but you don't have the instruments to vie the object??

so na what if now you don change to, en since you neither have instruments to view it nor sighted any before, why then are you wasting my time since self, see no talk again, leave talk.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.
May you live long, for your wisdom seems to have no expire date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) / Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.