Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) (43114 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) / Pentagon Releases UFO Videos For The Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by HBB1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
tunjijones:
@Righteousness... What do you have to say?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by professore(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
berbs:
Well, alien invasion could be Christianity's rapture. Maybe, maybe not.
you just believe. Don't be among those joking with the bible. We will soon see and know the truth. I don't know why people don't want to believe, why not just be wise and believe till death, afterall life is short.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
Sci-fi killed you there ... go fvck with a whale bishhhhhh ...

You may not be able to fvck a alien when you see one ... what about if your shit is her favourite food .... ayama !
You will be surprised. grin
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Lightorder: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.
here for what? Nothing would attract them here
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by labi1977(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Obviously fake news from a fake website made it to front page and people are commenting like mad I shake my head
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by realray(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
Sci-fi killed you there ... go fvck with a whale bishhhhhh ...

You may not be able to fvck a alien when you see one ... what about if your shit is her favourite food .... ayama !

We have mad. People on this forum....God abeg o
grin grin
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Lightorder: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
I didn’t expect Pentagon released report to be positive
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by TruthHurts1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Science and technology works according to the man's abilities to understand the laws of the natural world. Aeroplanes fly because man understands how the laws of physics and aerodynamics work. It has nothing to do with an illiterate old man called a Babalawo mumbling some gibberish nonsense to make the aeroplane fly. Science is science, superstition is superstition. The two don't belong to the same world.

DonroxyII:
That thing you called Juju is what Oyinbo called Technologies....

Here in Africa, whatever is advanced to our normal brain is called "Juju" ... Computer would be called "juju" so is Aeroplane ... because how can an engine fly ....

Juju are all explainable afterall even time travel Yoruba called "Dofe" ( Disappear and appear) ...

Oyinbo will finish us all before we wake up to developing ourselves !!

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by realray(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
They should forget it, to me it's either china or russia simple and again America is going down according to Biblical prophecy ...
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by DonroxyII: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Billyonaire666:
I do not understand the rationale behind the meandering, may be it is shock control and consciousness management. For those who actually have graduated from Religions, and research about God and the Universe, it is very clear that you will end up becoming deeply spiritual after where the threshold that Science could take you. The gateway from othodox science to Spirituality is Quantum Sciences, it is a coherent field that leads to spirituality under the guidance of the Quantum Self.

When you operate from the level of quantum self, you will realize who the Aliens are, they are humans and non humans, we have break away civilizations that survived catastrophies and others who have actually found places to live in Space, their intelligence is in the future of our understanding. We may never catch up with them except you have too inventors. Earth has been here for eons and many advanced civilizations live, some mastered space travel before the cycles of catastrophe, which leads to harvest of souls, call it Last Day. But for those who are able to master space flight and move to other planets using the final phase of propulsion system via Plasma fusion, then you can journey the cosmos at the maximum speed of the simulation. Sometimes they come back to see how yesterdays our intelligence is. Imagine blowing up the planet Earth after Elon Musk, Jeff Besoz, Richard Branson have created a thriving civilzation with their engineers on Mars. Their generations will be flying spaceships while remaning human civilzation on Earth is begining to invent Electricity. Soon, we'd master consciousness transfer, viola we can live a million years and scientific marvel become our core competence. There are Humans who live in our future of intelligence level and they can run simulations such as Earth and even create God afters and laugh their ass off just watching you guys bowing down to their crazy bad ass Avatar. grin

Some can make this flight using their quantum self, as Spirit and some can build spaceship and fly there physically, others move as spirit and be birth as a human organism or something else. You can even reincarnate or posses a body. Spirit is immortal, embodied or disembodied.

The point of the above is to assure you all, that we are not alone in the Universe. The demons are ETs, but it is not only demonic beings that we know exist, good ones also exist, it is just like human character, you can be good and bad, depends on who you are dealing with. So, this world, I have seen Beings that are not physical as us, but physical nonetheless, you feel their touch and they exist in this world with us outside our physical range of sight. We have a bandwidth issue, they see more than us and have effects on us.

So Pentagon can not tell me that they know the limit to an Alien Intelligence (AI).

Ever since we started shooting objects into the sky, we aroused attention of beings in alternate dimensions and shape-shifters. These beings are capable of becoming what ever they choose to be, and can design simulations and so Space Ship designs is not even a big deal.

We have so many races of ETs, and the governing council that ensures there is peace in the Universe made it a law, the Law of Non-Interference - No tier of civilization should disturb Humans of Earth, but the disobedient Aliens have been visiting Earth against Prime Directive of Non-Interference. The good ETs do not disobey the law, so evil beings have filled Earth, that is why it seems we have more evil and God isnt helping, the issue is, there is a law, so good ETs can only connect to you through dreams to guide you, and through sending signals to your brain like Number Sequences 1111 1212 333 444 2121 etc.

I say, Bleep up any Alien you meet here. We have to clean up the planet so no need to Deny existence of aliens, we know they exist, we talk about demons and angels all the time, so fucck them up.
Lol grin .... I think Human has the utmost brain than alien but of course they have enormous power, knowledge, changing form, Ubiquitous and time travel .... they are intergalactic..... They are science themselves by their chemistry and physical shapes but we need to compute to get their ....

It's like they just wish and it occurs.... but we, we need to build their energies or Harnessed their formulae underpinning their energies to get there .....

Africa is just so backward in mental processes ... I think we have this technology across Africa...

Maybe the so called "spirits" in Africa are what Europeans called "Aliens" ....

When you want to hide anything from a black man just write it down ... we are biologically wired to oral transmissions of technologies and many secrets has been lost and many lies too due to overzealous elements !!
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by DonroxyII: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Science and technology works according to the man's abilities to understand the laws of the natural world. Aeroplanes fly because man understands how the laws of physics and aerodynamics work. It has nothing to do with an illiterate old man called a Babalawo mumbling some gibberish nonsense to make the aeroplane fly. Science is science, superstition is superstition. The two don't belong to the same world.

Babalawos also understand the laws of the natural world .... They can turn your life and your Algorithm anyhow right now right there .... all they need to do is access your Algorithms since every human being is a string of programming language .... they may not be able to explain it like Oyinbo do in Quantum mechanics, Quantum Physics, Aerodynamics etc .... It may not be reasonable to you ... but dude, they can hack you ....

You are also a piece of Technology... get that, get peace !!

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by elonize(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Draslo:

Stop disgracing yourself.
wat he is saying is true. Did u know dat d Vatican have a site where they are planning to invite aliens.n alien will b paraded as d saviour of man kind.goggle it to confirm

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
Lol grin .... I think Human has the utmost brain than alien but of course they have enormous power, knowledge, changing form, Ubiquitous and time travel .... they are intergalactic..... They are science themselves by their chemistry and physical shapes but we need to compute to get their ....

It's like they just wish and it occurs.... but we, we need to build their energies or Harnessed their formulae underpinning their energies to get there .....

Africa is just so backward in mental processes ... I think we have this technology across Africa...

Maybe the so called "spirits" in Africa are what Europeans called "Aliens" ....

When you want to hide anything from a black man just write it down ... we are biologically wired to oral transmissions of technologies and many secrets has been lost and many lies too due to overzealous elements !!

What is called Aliens is obviously what Africans call Spirits. Spirit is just a general words for beings that is not our regular notion of humans and animals. We always thought we are on top of the food chain. but we must understand that we are an engineered specie, and the Engineers must be a higher level of intelligence and with higher intelligence comes higher technological advancement which we call magic.

Alien Techs are on the spectrum of what we call magical or miraculous. Spiritual technologies, living spaceships, Psychic AI, sentient databases like Akashic Records, Collective Consciousness embodiment as robot, avatar etc.

These ETs, are way very very advanced in techs.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thanos:

Who dares to summon a god?
Thanos is a Bastard, an idiot and a big fool. Nonsense angry
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by palsenator(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.

What do you know about UFOs? Who told you they were not sighted here? And if sighted,who do you report to? How many people from Nigeria are really aware of UFOs?
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
" And there shall be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars and upon the earth, distress of Nation's, with perplexity of: the sea and the waves roaring; Men's heart failing them for fear and for looking after those things which are coming upon the earth, for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. Then shall the see the son of man coming in power and great glory. LUKE 21:25-27, UFOS ARE NOTHING BUT INVESTIGATIVE ANGELS OF DESTRUCTION, SENT TO INVESTIGATE THIS EARTH BEFORE ITS DESTRUCTION. THEY GO TO THE MOST CIVILIZED NATIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONE WHO KNOW TO MUCH AND TRUST IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND MIGHT AND NEED TO BE TAUGHT HUMILITY . UFOS FOOLISH THE GREAT SCIENCTIFIC ACHIEVEMENTS OF MANKIND AND ITS GOOD FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR CREATOR, LEANING TOWARDS THEIR INTELLIGENCE.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by DonroxyII: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Billyonaire666:

What is called Aliens is obviously what Africans call Spirits. Spirit is just a general words for beings that is not our regular notion of humans and animals. We always thought we are on top of the food chain. but we must understand that we are an engineered specie, and the Engineers must be a higher level of intelligence and with higher intelligence comes higher technological advancement which we call magic.

Alien Techs are on the spectrum of what we call magical or miraculous. Spiritual technologies, living spaceships etc
Definitely, Oyinbo has scammed us by taking away our technologies in exchange for glass and gun powder..... grin

We may never get there ....

There is also scheme of brain drain ... anyone amongst us that's capable of breaking through get exported to Valahallaa ... Almighty Europeans calls .... Aka Japa !!

We are definitely Engineered by whatever we called "God" and our manual is even given to us .... we are Earth specie ... just one of her products.....

Same way we sent Robot to Mars ... I don't think those alien technologies aka spirits are better than us ... Human have be know to conquered them and turned them to messengers for intelligence gathering both future ,present and past ... and access to high power advanced equations and formulas for those who understand the bandwidth of interactions!
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by almarthins(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

Hunger will not let my people see it. Me I don see one before but I no get prove as I didn't video it.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by lakefist(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

U're right.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by kindlyheart: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
almarthins:

Hunger will not let my people see it. Me I don see one before but I no get prove as I didn't video it.

can you describe what you saw+
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by 198800Mam(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
dynicks:
Tell EDOITES to stay at a place, they won't listen.....now see the confusion and state of disarray they've out world people into!!....

Bros wetin we Edo ppl do you now
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by 198800Mam(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
dynicks:
Tell EDOITES to stay at a place, they won't listen.....now see the confusion and state of disarray they've out world people into!!....

Bros wetin we Edo ppl do you now?
Dis matter is below our technology
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by 198800Mam(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
berbs:
Well, alien invasion could be Christianity's rapture. Maybe, maybe not.
U hv a point dat is if diA is Eva going to be rapture

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
Definitely, Oyinbo has scammed us by taking away our technologies in exchange for glass and gun powder..... grin

We may never get there ....

There is also scheme of brain drain ... anyone amongst us that's capable of breaking through get exported to Valahallaa ... Almighty Europeans calls .... Aka Japa !!

We are definitely Engineered by whatever we called "God" and our manual is even given to us .... we are Earth specie ... just one of her products.....

Same way we sent Robot to Mars ... I don't think those alien technologies aka spirits are better than us ... Human have be know to conquered them and turned them to messengers for intelligence gathering both future ,present and past ... and access to high power advanced equations and formulas for those who understand the bandwidth of interactions!

We are Earth rovers, any good programmer among them can override mental function and take possession of the human body and pilot it around for intelligence gathering, sex or even commercial activities, leadership by decoy etc.

Having the bandwidth to process their data is the key. We just have to study and have knowledge of cosmos and supreme level intelligence.

Level of knowledge is what sets species apart.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by lastempero: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

Na fulani army wey no fit sight marauding boko boys go sight objects thousands of miles away.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by GloShare(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

You have nothing they'd want to spy on.

You also don't have anything to detect their frequencies.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Mftivi: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Funny how I suddenly started reading a non fiction book about UFO yesterday and here is this news today. As some folks may put it, " I think I am in the spirit" they are nothing but deceptive demons here to prepare for the war or Armageddon.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Mftivi: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
they are real but they are just demons
GloShare:

You have nothing they'd want to spy on.

You also don't have anything to detect their frequencies.
they are real but they are demons, read Final events by Rick Redfern.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by TruthHurts1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Most so called Babalawos are fraudsters and quacks. And you wouldn't want to encounter the handful who are the real deal.
Having said that, there is a clear difference between the metaphysical/supernatural and the natural.
There's a reason why JuJu didn't equip Africans to protect themselves against European colonialism and that's because it is largely overrated and ineffective. The only place where JuJu works like clockwork is in Nollywood movies.

DonroxyII:
Babalawos also understand the laws of the natural world .... They can turn your life and your Algorithm anyhow right now right there .... all they need to do is access your Algorithms since every human being is a string of programming language .... they may not be able to explain it like Oyinbo do in Quantum mechanics, Quantum Physics, Aerodynamics etc .... It may not be reasonable to you ... but dude, they can hack you ....

You are also a piece of Technology... get that, get peace !!

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by holyshadow: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
and we are here celebrating world's largest flag as an achievement . Habbaa.who do us this thing self!
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Depressed101: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
I've seen sightings more than once here

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by ITbomb(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
infini771:
But they use to call it a ~conspiracy. To those who say corona is not a plannedemic, wait till you can no longer buy or sell until you prove that you have been vaccinated and the only way to prove it is through digital tattoo on your right hand or forehead

Revelation 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

Don't believe them when they call it smart mark.
It's already started
No vaccination evidence, no Olympics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. / Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.