Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) (43070 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) / Pentagon Releases UFO Videos For The Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
The report is incomplete and full of lies, just to deceived the public again and confused narions like Russia and China who are marvelled at U.S. breakthrough on air power.

The report of the U.F.O. seen crash landing in the U.S. city of Rosswell, New Mexico in 1947 tells us more.....why did they change the name from UFO to UAP?

What about Area 51, how come they created Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird jet that can go undetected with great speed?

One thing I know is that UFO exist and its still a government classified secret!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by EMMY76: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
UFOs are real a friend of mine have seen one in niger state when was in boarding school one early morning in 1997.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by kindlyheart: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
hairyman:

Bullet trains are real but we don't see them here
bullet trains are man made
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by kindlyheart: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
They only go to places with signs of intelligent life.

U mean we aren't?

embarassed
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Krak(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.

There have been several sightings in Africa, including Nigeria. I have met two different people who described seeing strange sightings in rural areas, one of those sightings was witnessed by a whole village somewhere in Osun State.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by victorazy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.

We call them witches here.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by masterfactor(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
The universe is full of mystery which religion can't explain.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by TheOgaBoss: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
does your country have advanced radar systems for detecting these aircrafts or u think it just with the human eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by moshino(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Xiaomi1:
God is full of wonders. These unidentified aircrafts are beyond any technology, for now.

Which God please?
Can you remind please, where the Bible discussed UFOs.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

U mean we aren't?

embarassed
I guess so. You notice most UFO sightings in America are usually around military bases and other government facilities? That means, If it is really Aliens, then they are obviously surveying and researching what type of advanced technologies and weaponry exist on earth so they have to go to the sites with the most advanced capabilities. That’s why they never bother with Africa.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Kobicove(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

If you plan to take over a new planet where should you begin your reconnaissance mission?

The weakest or strongest nations? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by addictiv(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
we have been sending different kinds of information in frequencies into space for a while, to see if anyone is out there...one day someone might pick up the phone...when the US created a new military branch--United States Space Force to focus on extraterrestrial warfare and space defence, I knew they must have a very strong reason. Something is coming guys

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
They should keep playing hide and seek...we all know ufos are real and they are in abundance
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by tunderoc(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
I don sight UFO for Naija once na, I even took pictures but I was drunk as hell that day. When shayo finally clear I noh see the UFO pictures again. I suspect my girlfriend na she go delete the pictures grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Marcolaw: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wetin you want take use sight am here in Nigeria? Is it your 100th hand military toy airplanes that regularly fall out of the sky?
kindlyheart:

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by na2016: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Xiaomi1:
God is full of wonders. These unidentified aircrafts are beyond any technology, for now.

This your mind set is what is dragging afriy behind. This is still researchable

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
of course we are not alone as there are other forces beyond human normal naked eyes and there are possible Technologies to see and interact with such forces which each top world nations keep to themselves..... The secret to their major military and Technological breakthrough ..... Who leaks topnotch Technologies

Nonetheless as far as the universe is concern, we don't exist and we are nothing but also an insects.... we are only reasonable as far as ourselves(our brain allows) and our Mathematics and whatever applications that comes out from our Reasonability!!

A cockroach is also reasonable too , so is cow and goat and dog, ants etc ... and everything as far as their brain allows ...

The higher our brain, the more civilised we become and the better we make do with things !!

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Workch: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
Ufo doesn’t necessarily mean that it has to be extraterrestrial object.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Workch: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Sad method of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Lord I want to be alive when aliens will invade this stupid earth. I pray they take me to their planet and give me a sweet high tech home. Then I pray I meet a young female alien with 3 breast, a big ass and a long slimmy hands who (abi na "which" make I use ni?) I will be fvcking through her eyes because that's where her viigina is.
Sci-fi killed you there ... go fvck with a whale bishhhhhh ...

You may not be able to fvck a alien when you see one ... what about if your shit is her favourite food .... ayama !
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Workch: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
From what I have read on this thread, it seems to me that a lot of people think if it’s an UFO then it must have come from outside of earth.

UFO is any flying object you cannot identify whether or not it comes from space. An aircraft from Russia that isn’t in United States Army database, never seen by U.S or cannot be identified by them is an UFO.

5 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
And what would a typical African call a UFO?

Spirits sent by his enemies to get him? angry

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Thanos(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Why are these people looking for Thanos angry
Who dares to summon a god?
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. The thing just dey take earth's sample and disappear each time. Maybe the object came from another planet, who knows? After all, we dey go Mars too. The more you look about the mystery of the universe, the less you see. UFO always beats American technology each time...hmmm!
Any UFO you see is Man made nigga ... They are all spying on one another with Technologies without trace ... Especially during cold war era between Russia and US .... as for UFO from another planet ... mtcheww .... na lie ...

All of us gather dey earth ! ... no sheeee !

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by witworth(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
how do you want to sight it when it wasn't even sighted with naked eyes from earth crust over there, my friend will you get out of here, they are talking about animal wey get horn, snail self dey come forward.
Na fighter pilots sight am, not Nigeria air force nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Workch: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Billyonaire666:
I do not understand the rationale behind the meandering, may be it is shock control and consciousness management. For those who actually have graduated from Religions, and research about God and the Universe, it is very clear that you will end up becoming deeply spiritual after where the threshold that Science could take you. The gateway from othodox science to Spirituality is Quantum Sciences, it is a coherent field that leads to spirituality under the guidance of the Quantum Self.

When you operate from the level of quantum self, you will realize who the Aliens are, they are humans and non humans, we have break away civilizations that survived catastrophies and others who have actually found places to live in Space, their intelligence is in the future of our understanding. We may never catch up with them except you have too inventors. Earth has been here for eons and many advanced civilizations live, some mastered space travel before the cycles of catastrophe, which leads to harvest of souls, call it Last Day. But for those who are able to master space flight and move to other planets using the final phase of propulsion system via Plasma fusion, then you can journey the cosmos at the maximum speed of the simulation. Sometimes they come back to see how yesterdays our intelligence is. Imagine blowing up the planet Earth after Elon Musk, Jeff Besoz, Richard Branson have created a thriving civilzation with their engineers on Mars. Their generations will be flying spaceships while remaning human civilzation on Earth is begining to invent Electricity. Soon, we'd master consciousness transfer, viola we can live a million years and scientific marvel become our core competence. There are Humans who live in our future of intelligence level and they can run simulations such as Earth and even create God afters and laugh their ass off just watching you guys bowing down to their crazy bad ass Avatar. grin

Some can make this flight using their quantum self, as Spirit and some can build spaceship and fly there physically, others move as spirit and be birth as a human organism or something else. You can even reincarnate or posses a body. Spirit is immortal, embodied or disembodied.

The point of the above is to assure you all, that we are not alone in the Universe. The demons are ETs, but it is not only demonic beings that we know exist, good ones also exist, it is just like human character, you can be good and bad, depends on who you are dealing with. So, this world, I have seen Beings that are not physical as us, but physical nonetheless, you feel their touch and they exist in this world with us outside our physical range of sight. We have a bandwidth issue, they see more than us and have effects on us.

So Pentagon can not tell me that they know the limit to an Alien Intelligence (AI).

Ever since we started shooting objects into the sky, we aroused attention of beings in alternate dimensions and shape-shifters. These beings are capable of becoming what ever they choose to be, and can design simulations and so Space Ship designs is not even a big deal.

We have so many races of ETs, and the governing council that ensures there is peace in the Universe made it a law, the Law of Non-Interference - No tier of civilization should disturb Humans of Earth, but the disobedient Aliens have been visiting Earth against Prime Directive of Non-Interference. The good ETs do not disobey the law, so evil beings have filled Earth, that is why it seems we have more evil and God isnt helping, the issue is, there is a law, so good ETs can only connect to you through dreams to guide you, and through sending signals to your brain like Number Sequences 1111 1212 333 444 2121 etc.

I say, Bleep up any Alien you meet here. We have to clean up the planet so no need to Deny existence of aliens, we know they exist, we talk about demons and angels all the time, so fucck them up.
this is certainly not an alien spacecraft. It doesn’t have to be an alien aircraft for it to be called UFO.
All identified UFOs as a matter of facts are not alien.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
rowland545:
Need to up my game...I need me an alien b!tch...

Anyway I do believe UFO exist but I don't believe they r more advance than us....or mayb der is another alien higher than d alien we know...I'm confuse I don't know shit.

But they better be friendly...
if they exist ... some will be friendly, some will be wicked ... just like any animal or relationship between blacks and whites ....

As we are gonna be surprised to see them and curious... They will be curious too ....

I think Nuclear weapon was built for any form of advance Technologies greater than ours from another planets .... as far as I'm concerned, if life is gonna exist somewhere... it's definitely not in our solar system maybe another solar system or galaxies... and they may not be like us .... Might even be invisible or we may be invisible to them ....

The universe is trickish but all guided by one super law in multiple dimensions !!
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Plut01: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
The report is incomplete and full of lies, just to deceived the public again and confused narions like Russia and China who are marvelled at U.S. breakthrough on air power.

The report of the U.F.O. seen crash landing in the U.S. city of Rosswell, New Mexico in 1947 tells us more.....why did they change the name from UFO to UAP?

What about Area 51, how come they created Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird jet that can go undetected with great speed?

One thing I know is that UFO exist and its still a government classified secret!

Exactly..... If the government can classify most of Nicolas Tesla work while giving the excuse that the public are not ready for them, then I believe the can always hide something as important as ET.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by LordErrk: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
So with all the oyibo technology, dem still no zoom in take better picture abi? Rubbish people
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by akanbiaa(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
With what devices would we sight and record them here?
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
oluwafemiabioye:

Perhaps here we don't pay enough attention to notice when they are around, rather we call them evil spirits when we see them because we don't want to see science in it.
Don't mind them all ... Here in Africa we may call them spirits ... Lol ... Earth holds a lot of mysteries so is each planets of the Universe .... Each with each secrets ....

Kai, Africa will never start space exploration now ... it is when US, Russia and China finished exploring ... awon eleribu will now start their own ....

Buhari and his herdsmen still thinking grabbing lands in Southern Nigeria when China and US are competing for secrets of Mars !!

Human truly starts from Africa ... we are yet to reach the status of Homo Sapiens... we are Homo erectus in terms of civilisation for now !!

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
UFOs are an advanced technology. What would a technologically advanced civilization be looking for in a technologically backward continent like Africa where the natives are obsessed with JuJu and religion?

That thing you called Juju is what Oyinbo called Technologies....

Here in Africa, whatever is advanced to our normal brain is called "Juju" ... Computer would be called "juju" so is Aeroplane ... because how can an engine fly ....

Juju are all explainable afterall even time travel Yoruba called "Dofe" ( Disappear and appear) ...

Oyinbo will finish us all before we wake up to developing ourselves !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.