Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) (43091 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) / Pentagon Releases UFO Videos For The Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Mftivi: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
UFOs are an advanced technology. What would a technologically advanced civilization be looking for in a technologically backward continent like Africa where the natives are obsessed with JuJu and religion?

not tech, just read extensively you will find names of people who have worked secretly for the American government expose that they are demons.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by berbs: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
professore:
you just believe. Don't be among those joking with the bible. We will soon see and know the truth. I don't know why people don't want to believe, why not just be wise and believe till death, afterall life is short.

Bros, I be xtian. I don't just follow preachers sheepishly. I don comot for that matrix.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Panda7(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
UFOs are real i have seen them wen i was small and even recently

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by BePrepared: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Draslo:

Stop disgracing yourself.

How is Righteousness2 disgracing himself, if u don't believe him use your own argument to debunk his assertion.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by BePrepared: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Lord I want to be alive when aliens will invade this stupid earth. I pray they take me to their planet and give me a sweet high tech home. Then I pray I meet a young female alien with 3 breast, a big ass and a long slimmy hands who (abi na "which" make I use ni?) I will be fvcking through her eyes because that's where her viigina is.

Some of u here are so immature and irresponsible, I think this forum should be limited to those above18

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by weedfada(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
If you're waiting for any govt to tell you they have evidence of UFOs presence on Earth, you must be delusional. The powers that be need to ensure there's order and balance.

We are not alone!!!
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by livingchrist: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
When rapture takes place one possible lie they will deceive people is that the Christian rapture is an alien invasion.

The god of this world has blinded their eyes so that they cannot recieve the gospel.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by trychris: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
I saw a pair on May 1, 2007. They hovered hiding behind dark clouds at a point. One particular one was darting from one point to the other. I was quite scared to film them with my camera, I can't forget that night.
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Malawian(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.
Have you sighted the ones in Benin city every night?
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by IMAliyu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Well UFO, literally means a flying object you can't identify.

Is it aliens? We don't know
Is it Chinese, Russian, or leftover Nazi tech we don't know.
Is it demons and Angels? we don't know

But I trust that the US military has done due diligence to separate the simple mistaking of drones, weather balloons and co, apart from the real unidentifiable objects.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by kindlyheart: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Malawian:

Have you sighted the ones in Benin city every night?

nope, I have not been to Benin before.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by kindlyheart: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
trychris:
I saw a pair on May 1, 2007. They hovered hiding behind dark clouds at a point. One particular one was darting from one point to the other. I was quite scared to film them with my camera, I can't forget that night.

wow.. lucky you. I wish I will sight one too someday
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by budaatum: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Drakkernoir:

The media releases news on a need to know basis..

They do? Like they all sit down and decide what you need to know? I wonder why there's ever a scoop then. Is it not because some renegade media decides to reveal secrets to you before others do so they make loads of money selling their media to you?
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
TBH, I'm more impressed with the United States Military Headquarters than the UFO report of a thing..

Wetin concern a Badagrian wey never comot from Ajara before with this kain report.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by IMAliyu(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
safesurfer:
And who would sight them?
I believe many of them are not visible to the naked eye. They are situated far above the atmosphere.
Even the black and white video the Pentagon released is from an infared camera, on a fighter jet.

So probably.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by trychris: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
It was here in Lagos.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by SporaD8: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
berbs:
Well, alien invasion could be Christianity's rapture. Maybe, maybe not.
Ofcourse, The battle of Almaggedon is not going to be film-tricked.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Boudiccao: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
These Ufos and aliens or whatever they are called, I believe are spirits that our African ancestors interacted with in the past. Check different African cosmetology and spiritual history and you will see stories of some strange people that come from elsewhere. How do you think people all over the world came up with physical representation of their gods and spirits back in the days?
The thing is a lot of African history has been distorted and our indigenous development and knowledge of the universe cut short with the coming of the white men. Along the way, we were brainwashed to believe our culture and religion is backward whereas, in those cultures may lie better access to knowledge of the Ufos.

Everything must be based on European tech. Let's stop believing that Africa has no potentials to sight or have access to Ufos and aliens. We already did that.
Stop regurgitating the White man's perception of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by 2elliot: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Look at all the idiots up there. Just because science called it fancy names like aliens, UFO tech and bla bla bla, no one is questioning it. But it is unbelievable and stupid to believe in God, Satan and spiritual powers, yet the idea of aliens and extraordinary technology don't raise your atheistic deviance thoughts. You all doubted Bible claims of Jesus performing miracles. I thought you all said there is no God, but you would believe if aliens comes now and told you they are behind our creation.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by 2elliot: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Look at all the idiots up there. Just because science called it fancy names like aliens, UFO tech and bla bla bla, no one is questioning it. But it is unbelievable and stupid to believe in God, Satan and spiritual powers, yet the idea of aliens and extraordinary technology don't raise your atheistic deviance thoughts. You all doubted Bible claims of Jesus performing miracles. I thought you all said there is no God, but you would believe if aliens comes now and told you they are behind our creation. Nonsense.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by ibiso1986: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
yes but do we have the technology to find them
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by pafo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Draslo:

Stop disgracing yourself.

Dude has no shame. Nothing you fit talk.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by joinnow: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

Abi they tell you they are looking for zoo
Or lost cow
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2thessalonians 2:11

UFO's sightings all over the nations have increased like never before.
When u read the book of 2thessalonians 2:1-12 , you will have a glimpse of what this is likely about.

The World is Preparing for for something Huge that will likely be used to Explain the Sudden Disappearance of Millions allover the world.

The RAPTURE is the Trigger!!!

Get set Folks!
In such a time and Moment that you think not, The Rapture will Happen!

...who is this one now?
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
They only go to places with signs of intelligent life.

Which means the aliens are not planning to invade earth. Cos common logic says that if they were planning to invade planet earth, they would first of all visit the backwards weak and gullible pipo like Africans and less technological advanced ones. That way they can start from here to launch their attack.

I don't believe aliens exist sha. I believe it is Russian or Chinese tech spying on their rival. That's why they are concentrating on US tech areas.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by blowjohn(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

I have seen them twice.
Once in Uyo.
The other time was in ibadan.
I was little but I knew the aircrafts I saw were no ordinary.
By the way incase u come around here talking trash, I know I was in primary school then, but I had already read about 2 editions of the jehovah witnesses awake magazine( 1980s edition that featuree UFOs).
I remember vividly how the oval shaped aircraft came so low that we all took off in fear.
That was around 92, 93 or 1994.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
BePrepared:

Some of u here are so immature and irresponsible, I think this forum should be limited to those above18
So because I want to claim maturity I should not catch fun again.
Blaming me for your frustration won't help you recover.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by michresakidjo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
U.S and lies

Believe not this report from The United states. They even go as far as claiming those objects to be the technological advancement of Russia and China stylishly given the public the believe that U.S has lagged, so much money should be allocated to the military industrial complex. The know more about these objects sightings but classified them until a whistle blower spill the beans for the world to know. We knew nothing about how sophisticated U.S intelligence was in Germany and the rest of the world is until it was "snowdened" years ago .
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by kumulus(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:

Haven't you heard of Ojuju Calabar and Orunmila Atewonro

grin grin grin

-Lloyd
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jupiter7:

Which means the aliens are not planning to invade earth. Cos common logic says that if they were planning to invade planet earth, they would first of all visit the backwards weak and gullible pipo like Africans and less technological advanced ones. That way they can start from here to launch their attack.

I don't believe aliens exist sha. I believe it is Russian or Chinese tech spying on their rival. That's why they are concentrating on US tech areas.
I’m not saying I believe in aliens either. I’m just saying logically if they were planning to invade earth, they will need to know what kind of maximum capabilities and resistance they will face before they move in. That’s why they have to study the most advanced sites first.

They would be right to think the world is a united force because even if they start from Zimbabwe, do you think America will just sit back and watch them take over that nation just because it’s not their country?

The world will respond in a united front if a threat like that should occur because subsequently no country will be safe once they arrive. Regardless of were they land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) / Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.