Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) (43095 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) / Pentagon Releases UFO Videos For The Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by rowland545(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
if they exist ... some will be friendly, some will be wicked ... just like any animal or relationship between blacks and whites ....

As we are gonna be surprised to see them and curious... They will be curious too ....

I think Nuclear weapon was built for any form of advance Technologies greater than ours from another planets .... as far as I'm concerned, if life is gonna exist somewhere... it's definitely not in our solar system maybe another solar system or galaxies... and they may not be like us .... Might even be invisible or we may be invisible to them ....

The universe is trickish but all guided by one super law in multiple dimensions !!
I could not possibly agree more

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Workch: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
2elliot:
Look at all the idiots up there. Just because science called it fancy names like aliens, UFO tech and bla bla bla, no one is questioning it. But it is unbelievable and stupid to believe in God, Satan and spiritual powers, yet the idea of aliens and extraordinary technology don't raise your atheistic deviance thoughts. You all doubted Bible claims of Jesus performing miracles. I thought you all said there is no God, but you would believe if aliens comes now and told you they are behind our creation. Nonsense.
you are scientifically illiterate.
They didn’t say the UFO was alien.
They are two different things.

D

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Ovs4real: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2thessalonians 2:11

UFO's sightings all over the nations have increased like never before.
When u read the book of 2thessalonians 2:1-12 , you will have a glimpse of what this is likely about.

The World is Preparing for for something Huge that will likely be used to Explain the Sudden Disappearance of Millions allover the world.

The RAPTURE is the Trigger!!!

Get set Folks!
In such a time and Moment that you think not, The Rapture will Happen!

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by dipsy588(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.

have you produced a mobile phone here in Nigeria before having the required tech to detect a UFO. boss I weak oo
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by 2elliot: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Workch:
you are scientifically illiterate.
They didn’t say the UFO was alien.
They are two different things.

Did you ridiculous Bible talked about your hero, Jesus coming in a spaceship?
You are a very big fat fool! Don't worry. Pentagon is not in a hurry to blow your mind, they will reveal these details small small, while trying to sieve the evidences in order not to feel threatened by religion. But they will finally confess that indeed religious people weren't idiots after all. When religious people of old were talking about demons, angels, gods, God and all the rest of extraordinary phenomenon, they weren't primitive, but were trying to communicate their experiences and reality at the time. "faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen".
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Draslo(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Lord I want to be alive when aliens will invade this stupid earth. I pray they take me to their planet and give me a sweet high tech home. Then I pray I meet a young female alien with 3 breast, a big ass and a long slimmy hands who (abi na "which" make I use ni?) I will be fvcking through her eyes because that's where her viigina is.
You're mad bro hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Workch: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2021
2elliot:
You are a very big fat fool! Don't worry. Pentagon is not in a hurry to blow your mind, they will reveal these details small small, while trying to sieve the evidences in order not to feel threatened by religion. But they will finally confess that indeed religious people weren't idiots after all. When religious people of old were talking about demons, angels, gods, God and all the rest of extraordinary phenomenon, they weren't primitive, but were trying to communicate their experiences and reality at the time. "faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen".
kindly take your preaching elsewhere.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by ZolcheT: 6:01am On Jun 27, 2021
[b][/b]r[color=#990000][/color]b
[/quote][code][/code][sup][/sup][quote author=HolinessForever post=103111043]

https://www.thesun.com/news/3158612/pentagon-ufo-report-finally-released-truth-revealed/amp/
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by mvem(m): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2021
witworth:
how do you want to sight it when it wasn't even sighted with naked eyes from earth crust over there, my friend will you get out of here, they are talking about animal wey get horn, snail self dey come forward.
Na fighter pilots sight am, not Nigeria air force nonsense
ignorance of the highest order . A majority of UFOs are sighted by the naked eyes. Go and read
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by GodSaklek(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2021
anochuko01:

I wonder what this guy would say if he's exposed to very advanced technology.

The guy doesn't have single brain... His brain has be functioning badly
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by newoffer: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2021
If you be UFO na Nigeria u go come. We get plenty UFO for Benin and ibadan.
kindlyheart:
if UFO was real, there will be sightings here too and not only in white nations.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Desultan(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2021
addictiv:
we have been sending different kinds of information in frequencies into space for a while, to see if anyone is out there...one day someone might pick up the phone...when the US created a new military branch--United States Space Force to focus on extraterrestrial warfare and space defence, I knew they must have a very strong reason. Something is coming guys

Nail on the head! The US has invested so much in communicating with possible extraterrestrials. Even in an ongoing CNN advert, they’ve even sent videos out to space showcasing our peaceful way of life.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Powersurge: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2021
kindlyheart:

You conquer a people by conquering their capital or their stronghold. The whole of Africa's economy and military power is at par with France's at best.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by prettyboi1(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2021
kindlyheart:

Yes, that's true & I agree with you. However, we are not as attentive to these things as many countries in the west so it's possible that the UFOs also get into/invade our airspace but we don't realize or our radars don't pick them (possibly because the UFOs may be more advanced than our radars?).
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Drakkernoir: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2021
budaatum:

They do? Like they all sit down and decide what you need to know? I wonder why there's ever a scoop then. Is it not because some renegade media decides to reveal secrets to you before others do so they make loads of money selling their media to you?

Its still controlled news....its all over the world....in the states....only 5 companies control all forms of communication..from news to movies to documentaries to cartoons....
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Princewill1(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
kindlyheart:
Lol even if they visit here, will Nigeria even know that they came.

The US is using sophisticated radar technology on Aircrafts, Naval ships and on ground at the Pentagon to spot objects/aliens spaceships thousands of miles away.

They often visit places of technological interest. Even if they hover around Aso Rock airspace right now, will they many dullards living there know of their presence?

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by EyeBee04(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2thessalonians 2:11

UFO's sightings all over the nations have increased like never before.
When u read the book of 2thessalonians 2:1-12 , you will have a glimpse of what this is likely about.

The World is Preparing for for something Huge that will likely be used to Explain the Sudden Disappearance of Millions allover the world.

The RAPTURE is the Trigger!!!

Get set Folks!
In such a time and Moment that you think not, The Rapture will Happen!
All over how many nations abeg? This has nothing to do with rapture oga. This is some technological disguise or perhaps extraterrestrial spies (which is yet to be confirmed). No be everything be about religion or rapture or all those stuffs who guys use to short-sight your minds from advancing.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Zontrident: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2021
I have seen then I saw a pair of them when I was little 2007-2008 they were reentrying the earths atmosphere and were burning up during evening time at that Abuja/nassarawa axis
Then later around 2011 or sumting one was flying high up in the sky glittering, if it was a plane we would have heard the roar of its engines but there was nothing

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by witworth(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2021
mvem:
ignorance of the highest order . A majority of UFOs are sighted by the naked eyes. Go and read
so you read, the sightings that can't be proven real enough yet. You want to sight them here in Nigeria. You're the ignoramus here.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by ShenTeh(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2021
Billyonaire666:
I do not understand the rationale behind the meandering, may be it is shock control and consciousness management. For those who actually have graduated from Religions, and research about God and the Universe, it is very clear that you will end up becoming deeply spiritual after where the threshold that Science could take you. The gateway from othodox science to Spirituality is Quantum Sciences, it is a coherent field that leads to spirituality under the guidance of the Quantum Self.

When you operate from the level of quantum self, you will realize who the Aliens are, they are humans and non humans, we have break away civilizations that survived catastrophies and others who have actually found places to live in Space, their intelligence is in the future of our understanding. We may never catch up with them except you have too inventors. Earth has been here for eons and many advanced civilizations live, some mastered space travel before the cycles of catastrophe, which leads to harvest of souls, call it Last Day. But for those who are able to master space flight and move to other planets using the final phase of propulsion system via Plasma fusion, then you can journey the cosmos at the maximum speed of the simulation. Sometimes they come back to see how yesterdays our intelligence is. Imagine blowing up the planet Earth after Elon Musk, Jeff Besoz, Richard Branson have created a thriving civilzation with their engineers on Mars. Their generations will be flying spaceships while remaning human civilzation on Earth is begining to invent Electricity. Soon, we'd master consciousness transfer, viola we can live a million years and scientific marvel become our core competence. There are Humans who live in our future of intelligence level and they can run simulations such as Earth and even create God afters and laugh their ass off just watching you guys bowing down to their crazy bad ass Avatar. grin

Some can make this flight using their quantum self, as Spirit and some can build spaceship and fly there physically, others move as spirit and be birth as a human organism or something else. You can even reincarnate or posses a body. Spirit is immortal, embodied or disembodied.

The point of the above is to assure you all, that we are not alone in the Universe. The demons are ETs, but it is not only demonic beings that we know exist, good ones also exist, it is just like human character, you can be good and bad, depends on who you are dealing with. So, this world, I have seen Beings that are not physical as us, but physical nonetheless, you feel their touch and they exist in this world with us outside our physical range of sight. We have a bandwidth issue, they see more than us and have effects on us.

So Pentagon can not tell me that they know the limit to an Alien Intelligence (AI).

Ever since we started shooting objects into the sky, we aroused attention of beings in alternate dimensions and shape-shifters. These beings are capable of becoming what ever they choose to be, and can design simulations and so Space Ship designs is not even a big deal.

We have so many races of ETs, and the governing council that ensures there is peace in the Universe made it a law, the Law of Non-Interference - No tier of civilization should disturb Humans of Earth, but the disobedient Aliens have been visiting Earth against Prime Directive of Non-Interference. The good ETs do not disobey the law, so evil beings have filled Earth, that is why it seems we have more evil and God isnt helping, the issue is, there is a law, so good ETs can only connect to you through dreams to guide you, and through sending signals to your brain like Number Sequences 1111 1212 333 444 2121 etc.

I say, Bleep up any Alien you meet here. We have to clean up the planet so no need to Deny existence of aliens, we know they exist, we talk about demons and angels all the time, so fucck them up where ever you find them on earth territory, they have no right to be here. This earth is for humans.

But I know they have taken over different bodies and some are even Presidents of countries, technokings, military commanders etc. I say find them, and fucck them up.

This is one crazy read I tell you. Can't swallow, can't spew. Somehow, I believe you.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by ShenTeh(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
does your country have advanced radar systems for detecting these aircrafts or u think it just with the human eyes?

Yes, it is with human eyes. Most documented cases are with the 'naked' eyes
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by zedman1(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Billyonaire666:
I do not understand the rationale behind the meandering, may be it is shock control and consciousness management. For those who actually have graduated from Religions, and research about God and the Universe, it is very clear that you will end up becoming deeply spiritual after where the threshold that Science could take you. The gateway from othodox science to Spirituality is Quantum Sciences, it is a coherent field that leads to spirituality under the guidance of the Quantum Self.

When you operate from the level of quantum self, you will realize who the Aliens are, they are humans and non humans, we have break away civilizations that survived catastrophies and others who have actually found places to live in Space, their intelligence is in the future of our understanding. We may never catch up with them except you have too inventors. Earth has been here for eons and many advanced civilizations live, some mastered space travel before the cycles of catastrophe, which leads to harvest of souls, call it Last Day. But for those who are able to master space flight and move to other planets using the final phase of propulsion system via Plasma fusion, then you can journey the cosmos at the maximum speed of the simulation. Sometimes they come back to see how yesterdays our intelligence is. Imagine blowing up the planet Earth after Elon Musk, Jeff Besoz, Richard Branson have created a thriving civilzation with their engineers on Mars. Their generations will be flying spaceships while remaning human civilzation on Earth is begining to invent Electricity. Soon, we'd master consciousness transfer, viola we can live a million years and scientific marvel become our core competence. There are Humans who live in our future of intelligence level and they can run simulations such as Earth and even create God afters and laugh their ass off just watching you guys bowing down to their crazy bad ass Avatar. grin

Some can make this flight using their quantum self, as Spirit and some can build spaceship and fly there physically, others move as spirit and be birth as a human organism or something else. You can even reincarnate or posses a body. Spirit is immortal, embodied or disembodied.

The point of the above is to assure you all, that we are not alone in the Universe. The demons are ETs, but it is not only demonic beings that we know exist, good ones also exist, it is just like human character, you can be good and bad, depends on who you are dealing with. So, this world, I have seen Beings that are not physical as us, but physical nonetheless, you feel their touch and they exist in this world with us outside our physical range of sight. We have a bandwidth issue, they see more than us and have effects on us.

So Pentagon can not tell me that they know the limit to an Alien Intelligence (AI).

Ever since we started shooting objects into the sky, we aroused attention of beings in alternate dimensions and shape-shifters. These beings are capable of becoming what ever they choose to be, and can design simulations and so Space Ship designs is not even a big deal.

We have so many races of ETs, and the governing council that ensures there is peace in the Universe made it a law, the Law of Non-Interference - No tier of civilization should disturb Humans of Earth, but the disobedient Aliens have been visiting Earth against Prime Directive of Non-Interference. The good ETs do not disobey the law, so evil beings have filled Earth, that is why it seems we have more evil and God isnt helping, the issue is, there is a law, so good ETs can only connect to you through dreams to guide you, and through sending signals to your brain like Number Sequences 1111 1212 333 444 2121 etc.

I say, Bleep up any Alien you meet here. We have to clean up the planet so no need to Deny existence of aliens, we know they exist, we talk about demons and angels all the time, so fucck them up where ever you find them on earth territory, they have no right to be here. This earth is for humans.

But I know they have taken over different bodies and some are even Presidents of countries, technokings, military commanders etc. I say find them, and fucck them up.
As alien as you sound, there's something you wrote up there about number series. That sh*t has been hunting me since December last year. There's not a day that passes that I don't see those numbers, many times every single day. Seems like the only way I could escape them is by closing my eyes the whole damn day but that's not possible either. It's either 1111,111,555,333,419,222, 888, 444 and 44 minutes past any hour! They fluctuate with each series lasting about a week or so. I read about these numbers about three years ago but thought it was all bullshi*t until late last year. There's no coincidence, They're real and I just can't find a logical explanation for seeing them.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by stanisbaratheon: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2021
kindlyheart:

Indeed so.

But what exactly would a UFO try to find here?? Spy on our lack of electricity??

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by kindlyheart: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2021
stanisbaratheon:

Indeed so.

But what exactly would a UFO trying to find here?? Spy on our lack of electricity??

grin grin

steal our natural resources cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2021
ShenTeh:

This is one crazy read I tell you. Can't swallow, can't spew. Somehow, I believe you.

Crazy read my friend, crazy read you call it and it is how crazy I have figured out life to be after decades of daily research on these phenomena and being able to get into the rabbit-hole and out alive and sane, I can admit being crazy atimes.

But I kid you not, it is true. The mind will have a problem understanding, but Soul knows truth when it perceives one, only the ego can dispute it. And that need not concern me, not at all.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2021
zedman1:
As alien as you sound, there's something you wrote up there about number series. That sh*t has been haunting me since December last year. There's not a day that passes that I don't see those numbers, many times every single day. Seems like the only way I could escape them is by closing my eyes the whole damn day but that's not possible either. It's either 1111,111,555,333,419,222, 888, 444 and 44 minutes past any hour! They fluctuate with each series lasting about a week or so. I read about these numbers about three years ago but thought it was all bullshi*t until late last year. There's no coincidence, They're real and I just can't find a logical explanation for seeing them.

I kid you not when I say, I was guided by those frequency signal to type that post. You have a mission to decode them. You are being contacted.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by stanisbaratheon: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
kindlyheart:

grin grin

steal our natural resources cheesy

Na so cheesy
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Billyonaire666:

They better wake up to the reality that most events on earth are controlled by forces beyond our imagination..E.T exists and they live amongst us
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
DonroxyII:
Any UFO you see is Man made nigga ... They are all spying on one another with Technologies without trace ... Especially during cold war era between Russia and US .... as for UFO from another planet ... mtcheww .... na lie ...

All of us gather dey earth ! ... no sheeee !

This is false...we ain't only on this planet,even bible gives some little details about the earth when God placed a mark on Cain's forehead...question u should be asking is who were those that will kill Cain when it was supposedly only him and Adam and eve on earth then after death of Abel...
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
kindlyheart:

wow.. lucky you. I wish I will sight one too someday

I ve seen some tho

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

They better wake up to the reality that most events on earth are controlled by forces beyond our imagination..E.T exists and they live amongst us

Do not wait for the government. Join an elite team and research on these apex predators. If you can't beat them join them. If you are sure you have full understanding then you are under attack.

Learn how to deal in the war.
Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Do not wait for the government. Join an elite team and research on these apex predators. If you can't beat them join them. If you are sure you have full understanding then you are under attack.

Learn how to deal in the war.

I ve been researching about them as far back as 2010,i can simply say aliens could possibly be the fallen angels thrown out of heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) / Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.