Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election (34928 Views)

Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Visits Atiku's Residence, Seeks Full Support / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by ednut1(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Mr maduka why not contest in the usa. Stop wasting money biko

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by michlins(m): 3:02am On Jun 27, 2021
PDP will take the fourth position in this election.

Alga

APC

Yup

PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Timnico: 4:16am On Jun 27, 2021
EmekaA125:

PDP will come distant 4th behind YPP.
Facts bro, very big fact they messed up their chance, btw ifeanyi yeah will give apga a run for their money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by techWriter2: 6:06am On Jun 27, 2021
So Maduka no get threshold Maduka be like upon all the vehicles I shared and all the orphan wey I visit

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Sholaco: 6:11am On Jun 27, 2021
And maduka came number 6 with 5 votes grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Samade7: 6:16am On Jun 27, 2021
Maduka will still be next Governor of Anambra state except if a bag of rice does not drop to N15k. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Aduroja123(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2021
vicdom:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/470157-anambra-2021-valentine-ozigbo-wins-pdp-primary-to-challenge-soludo-others.html

I was thinking with the level of Maduka, the election go be like Ogun State governorship election 2019. But now, the tension has reduced and has given a candidate a very better chance of winning the election which is Charles Soludo.

Dr. Maduka can go back to his Las Vegas make he continue with his cancer pain treatment. Meanwhile he just experience a bit of a cancer pain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by JeffreyJunior: 6:19am On Jun 27, 2021
This guy doesn't have the looks and charisma of the kind of governor we need in my state biko.

Now it's gotta be Soludo and no one else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Samade7: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Maduka is a poverty alleviation programme for his supporters. Every election year he comes out, shares the most of cash, and makes the most of noise. At the end, with a hand you can always count the number of votes he gets during the primaries.

It seems someone cursed him with politics as a way of impoverishing him.

You are a bad person sir, instead of u to advice him to start from LUKU government chairman. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by sweetshisha: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Truly Elections are not won online..... But offline at grassroot level

No matter how rich you are ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by udemzyudex(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Them don teach my guy politics Chai.. the more you look the less you see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2021
After wasting $$$

Alex you will know na onwerre ndi nwe obodo, no magic we never see before grin grin
That's Anambra politics for you, them go chop your money still vote candidate of their choice, when Arthur Eze sponsored Nwaoye under APC he thought money can buy Anambra voters on election day he lost his ward and local government to APGA, Ifeanyi Ubah experience such when he first contested he was busy dashing cars, throwing money here and there, opening campaign offices in Johannesburg, New York and what have you, on election day he managed to win his local government, APGA is a movement in Anambra state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Cnach: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2021
athaboi:
Lol
This one wey em face strong like this??
He is a politician and not a worker
Anambra don't need him.
They have cleared way for soludo
Bc nobody can select this guy when soludo is an option
Guy pdp don Bleep up o, this is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by yourshopkwikguy(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2021
Lol so maduka won with 5 votes and 6th position despite all the media hypes and cash here and there grin Naija politics nawa
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by udemzyudex(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:
Truly Elections are not won online..... But offline at grassroot level

No matter how rich you are ,

Yeah because most of those shouting online will only do that and stay at home.

That's why I've been telling those who cares to listen,go out and educate those who are at the grassroot level,let them know that implication of their choice especially the old ones, the are the really decided of the election.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by anselm791(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2021
PDP always making mistakes with thier candidate choice.
Are they not tired of loosing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by sweetshisha: 6:26am On Jun 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

Yeah because most of those shouting online will only do that and stay at home.

That's why I've been telling those who cares to listen,go out and educate those who are at the grassroot level,let them know that implication of their choice especially the old ones, the are the really decided of the election.

Honestly you said it all.... The old , elderly, Almajiri, street guys decide for us who governs and make policy while voter apathy keeps many of us at home

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Klinsman2000: 6:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Money bags everywhere. You mean PDP delegates did not vote for Dr Maduka, a man with proven capacity that would take the state to greater heights. I'm surprised. There is no decency in Nigerian politics.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by SavageMaster: 6:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Timnico:
I always knew elections are not won on social media, when I saw this transcorp guy resign his job just to contest I knew Elumelu must have negotiated for him, moreover most of the shareholders at Transcorp are PDP big boys, Dr. Maduka should invest his money wisely and go learn politics.
No be by carry small boys around and snapping pictures.

GleesModel will not like what you just said about his Oga shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by seunmsg(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2021
That’s why we always say election is local. If we were to go by the noise on Nairaland, one Maduka was painted as the most popular are acceptable candidate. Now, we’ve seen the reality on ground. Congratulations to the winner. Overall, I’m still supporting Charles Soludo of APGA.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by naijacovid(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2021
VCO has been a good man with the people's interest at Heart. Just that I don't like politics. The award he gave me 2016 when I was serving. https://www.nairaland.com/3540277/nairalander-bags-award-excellence-best
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by djon78(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Ugonna62:
Congrats to prof.Charls soludo the next governor of Anambra state.its now very obvious that with this pramaries PDP is not a serious opposition party.

Every is working for Chukwuma Soludo

Although this man is also a technocrat

Still a win win for Anambra State

APC are in crisis
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by RichBoy247: 6:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Katier00:
Pdp just gave Soludo the ticket to government house on a platter of gold. So sad

Not sad my brother, I think Charles Soludo is the second best man to lead Nigeria after Tinubu that is if there will be Nigeria in the next election. So, if Soludo becomes Anambra governor, then it's good for Southern Nigeria. He will do wonders in Anambra and other Southern governors will learn from him

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by djon78(m): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2021
Katier00:
Pdp just gave Soludo the ticket to government house on a platter of gold. So sad

But Chukwuma Soludo is the best option

So everything is working for him and my State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by djon78(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2021
fergie001:

No chance. He has lost this one.
It doesn't exist. The NEC of the Party beat him to that with the statutory delegates stuff.....

Calm down....; na prayer now.

Soludo isn't in the best of positions rn.

Soludo is the best option out there

And with the machinery of government backing

He will beat others mercilessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Emyben(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
This guy doesn't have the looks and charisma of the kind of governor we need in my state biko.

Now it's gotta be Soludo and no one else.

Dude looks like Ugwuanyi... chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Apga = isuofia, Aguata lga
Pdp = Amesi, Aguata lga

I am so happy, we're winning this baby grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Kobicove(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2021
Where is Godwin Maduka? grin

APGA all the way!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by otokx(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Interesting
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by vicdom(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2021
seunmsg:
That’s why we always say election is local. If we were to go by the noise on Nairaland, one Maduka was painted as the most popular are acceptable candidate. Now, we’ve seen the reality on ground. Congratulations to the winner. Overall, I’m still supporting Charles Soludo of APGA.
But you are an APC man nah grin why supporting another party
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by like1: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2021
I was thinking same Mmaduka is a Catholic but then I just heard he is a pentecostal. To be a Catholic or Anglican really matters a lot in Anambra, those at the grass-root know this but you won't see people saying this on social media.

Pdp denied him the ticket and put him far behind to avoid court cases because of this, all the parties know that being a Catholic or Anglican is the first criteria to win election in Anambra. So Soludo who I think is a Catholic, Pdp has to put up the best Catholic candidate to fight Soludo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.