Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election (34927 Views)

Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Visits Atiku's Residence, Seeks Full Support / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by juman(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2021
PIMPAR:

The pigs are inside the bush. They don't vote

Why are they operating like boko haram.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by ciencee(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2021
theForth:
Apga = isuofia, Aguata lga
Pdp = Amesi, Aguata lga

I am so happy, we're winning this baby grin
It's your zone in the first place, the only thing is that Nnewi wanted to highjack it.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Reussite: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Its really a pity PDP allowed a good guy Maduka to lose woefully like that. If somehow the masses get to choose the governorship aspirant from each party, Maduka would have defeated Ozigbo with ease. Now the coast just got so clear for a near landslide victory for Soludo.
Congrats to Prof Charles S. I hope he does great in office.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by tonyashburton: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2021
I expect a press statement on Nairaland from AlexReports AND GLEESmodel about why their vaunted Maduka failed woefully.....or was it just a massive ego trip for him?
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by badlaw(f): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Anambra APGA, we know[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by witworth(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2021
And Maduka was more popular online, most especially here on nairaland, eyah... Now I know nairaland is a political partizan, they were promoting Maduka, sorry en.
No be about online propagation jare.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by joeluv: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2021
I hope Soludo wins so we can set our standard high in the east. No more the likes of Hope, Gburus and Ikeapzu that have no record of achievement outside politics. I wish all Anambrains all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Mr maduka would have been the best candidate these ones don give soludo ticket, chaii.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Wow, I was skeptical about him but this man here is well spoken and seems very educated.

Watch his interview guys.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by garfield1: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2021
ciencee:

It's your zone in the first place, the only thing is that Nnewi wanted to highjack it.

By right,its the turn of nnewi or orumba to rule since aguata and ihiala zones have ruled before
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by princemedico: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
this maduka would have been a better candidate
Why do you think so?
I don't think Maduka ever had a chance. The guy has nothing to offer, he is just a social media politician.
Also, politics aside; when you listen to the guy during interview you will deduce that he is just a noisemaker. No idea or plan to govern just unnecessary fanfare.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by MERCHANDISER: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2021
princemedico:

Why do you think so?
I don't think Maduka ever had a chance. The guy has nothing to offer, he is just a social media politician.
Also, politics aside; when you listen to the guy during interview you will deduce that he is just a noisemaker. No idea or plan to govern just unnecessary fanfare.
You calling him a noisemaker is testament to the fact that apparently you haven't been to orumba south or bereft of his developmental strides
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Diligence: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Indubitably, for Anambrians, the one & only choice is Prof Charles Soludozie Anambra State - The Light of the World!
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by koning: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Valentine Ozigbo?!!!. we don't know him in Turkmenistan.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Chapii: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Katier00:
Pdp just gave Soludo the ticket to government house on a platter of gold. So sad
then u know nothing about ndi anambra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by alfajohn: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2021
I am not from Anambra state, but follow the politics of the state. It is not easy to win an election in the state. Too many rich folks with ego. All in all I root for Soludo on this. Let him come and demonstrate his ideas.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2021
MartinsD12:

To be honest I always say the truth, PDP is a nonsense party with this development, you see maduka should have been able to withstand soludo why is PDP making it easy for apga to win, this is no election but soft landing for apga, sorry pdp you stand no chance, this valentine what is his pedigree what has he done for anambrians, how do you push a good product out and put something we don't know here, yes maduka might not be a politician but he is a tecnocrat same way Peter obi, Victor umeh picked obiano who is a novice to politics and backed him up and made him governor I expected pdp to rally around maduka now they have failed woefully

Too many poke nosing and infiltration to election you know nothing about. Anambra Elections needs to be seriously Integrated back into normal national elections atleast the state will evade all these Nonsense from strangers always typing Rubbish.

What did Soludo do specially for Anambra...let's hear?

What again did Maduka did specially for Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2021
Ewedegubbler:
You guys keep screaming Soludo upandan.
The If I may ask. Apart from getting appointed as CBN governor which was done by Andy Uba, what else has he done afterwards to make you guys think he is a penalty kick ?

Please help me ask them?

What soludo has done specially for Anambra?

Only fools will believe soludo will do any tangible thing in Anambra state though he is not going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
When I said Maduka in only on Nairaland, some abused. Alexreporter hype of Maduka on Niaraland won't make him win. Maduka is not a politician, he can't just come from USA and win election. The same faith awaits Azuka Okwuosa

All of them Maduka, soludo, okwuosa na nairaland hypers.

You should have noticed that anyone that these children on nairaland portrays out of emotion hardly win on real Politics.

Politics is not played on emotions.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Reussite:
Its really a pity PDP allowed a good guy Maduka to lose woefully like that. If somehow the masses get to choose the governorship aspirant from each party, Maduka would have defeated Ozigbo with ease. Now the coast just got so clear for a near landslide victory for Soludo.
Congrats to Prof Charles S. I hope he does great in office.

Which landslide victory.

The angry masses voting for APGA.

Let's watch because nairaland has a reputation that whosoever they support always fail.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by MartinsD12(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Too many poke nosing and infiltration to election you know nothing about. Anambra Elections needs to be seriously Integrated back into normal national elections atleast the state will evade all these Nonsense from strangers always typing Rubbish.

What did Soludo do specially for Anambra...let's hear?

What again did Maduka did specially for Anambra?
?
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2021
witworth:
And Maduka was more popular online, most especially here on nairaland, eyah... Now I know nairaland is a political partizan, they were promoting Maduka, sorry en.
No be about online propagation jare.

Not really, there are too many underage children with no voters card here.

If you believe that over 70% age bracket here is above 24 years then you can believe jonathan should have won 2015 elections.

The age range here is 14 years - 22 years or so and don't have voters card.

They reply based on emotions and don't even belong to any party.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2021
alfajohn:
I am not from Anambra state, but follow the politics of the state. It is not easy to win an election in the state. Too many rich folks with ego. All in all I root for Soludo on this. Let him come and demonstrate his ideas.

Soludo is a thief. He printed 1000 naira note but couldn't steal enough.

He is just trying to complete his mission in cbn.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2021
MartinsD12:

?

Then face Enugu state.

Period.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Ewedegubbler: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2021
If the PDP people together, they are gona run APGA out of town. Soludo is moi moi politician with nothing to show for his CBn days. As for APC, those ones no follow for promo for Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by MartinsD12(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Then face Enugu state.

Period.
You sound foolish and tribalistic
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by InvertedHammer: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
/
Dr. Maduka lost like I predicted for obvious reasons. There are people who nurtured PDP to what it is today in Anambra. If Peter Obi comes out in PDP for anything, he will be defeated because those Old Boys' Association won't let him. They played the same game with Dr. Maduka when he supported Bianca and she was woefully defeated in APGA primaries for Senatorial seat. The sad part is that whenever given the microphone, Dr. Maduka couldn't articulate why he wants to be the governor. "I developed my town" is not an automatic ticket. They taught him Nigerian Politics 201. Watch as the hustlers around him will goad him to go for Senate.

But in all honesty, Alexreporters really tried for Dr. Maduka. Alex you did your best. Kudos!
/
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by witworth(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Not really, there are too many underage children with no voters card here.

If you believe that over 70% age bracket here is above 24 years then you can believe jonathan should have won 2015 elections.

The age range here is 14 years - 22 years or so and don't have voters card.

They reply based on emotions and don't even belong to any party.
"not really" is a clever thing though, but it's not as if I will disagree with you because I don't know how you got your age bracket statistics, but you could still be wrong about the age stuff, notwithstanding, I understand your point on the voters card stuff and response base on emotions, thanks for your comments.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
MartinsD12:

You sound foolish and tribalistic

I shouldn't be but you guys will?

Wonderful, different strokes for different people.

Just face your horizon.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by deboysben(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
This election is between YPP ifeanyi uba and APGA soludo case close.

PDP are not serious at all.
Secondus is a liability to PDP he must be sacked.
Peter Obi is a weak man.
With this hand PDP is using am sorry they are not getting anything in 2023.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by MartinsD12(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I shouldn't be but you guys will?

Wonderful, different strokes for different people.

Just face your horizon.
Don't ever mention me again on any topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.