Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election (34929 Views)

Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Visits Atiku's Residence, Seeks Full Support / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by seunmsg(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2021
vicdom:

But you are an APC man nah grin why supporting another party

I’m not a card carrying member of any party.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2021
garfield1:

Nwannem,am not really bothered about pdp since a useless candidate has emerged but for record purpose since majority of the delegates didn't vote,the courts can void it if uba faction raises it.but I dont really care.its apga am after

Forget nairaland. most of these commenters don't even know the road to the state.

Apga is on a long thing. mark my word
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by MERCHANDISER: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Maduka is a poverty alleviation programme for his supporters. Every election year he comes out, shares the most of cash, and makes the most of noise. At the end, with a hand you can always count the number of votes he gets during the primaries.

It seems someone cursed him with politics as a way of impoverishing him.
this maduka would have been a better candidate
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by CSTRR: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Blessing in disguise for anambra state.

It means soludo the best candidate will probably win on the apga platform.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by clothingonline(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2021
One man must win

Affordable men clothing and accessories payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide dispatch all sizes available
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by vicdom(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2021
seunmsg:

I’m not a card carrying member of any party.
But this is my first time of seeing you supporting another party apart from APC.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Kei144(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Ugonna62:
Congrats to prof.Charls soludo the next governor of Anambra state.its now very obvious that with this pramaries PDP is not a serious opposition party.

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by NGpatriot: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Thank God the hunted voodoo house man did not win..

Een hin face look like voodoo...

grin grin

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2021
garfield1:

Dont worry.maduka will emerge from the uba faction.
Uba faction has already elect his elder brother, Ugochukwu Uba

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2021
garfield1:

Dont worry.maduka will emerge from the uba faction.

Nope.

Things don't work that way.

Moreover all these shouts of Maduka is only on nairaland...and these pictures are just been painted by those fugitives from neighbouring states.

I have been quiet on that since all these their noise knowing fully well that the situation on ground doesn't project Maduka in anyway.

Soon they will turn around and start shouting soludo will easily defeat ozigbo and all other bla bla.

If it is easy Maduka would have defeated unknown ozigbo.

Politics is all about grass root and understanding. Anyone telling you apga will win like easy is just lying... heavily lying.

First of all it won't be business as usual..

Secondly apga had a bad outing in 2019 elections and nearly 75% members are aggrieved.

Not easy.

If you follow nairaland narratives and the way they go about issues u will even think that's the situation on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by seunmsg(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2021
vicdom:

But this is my first time of seeing you supporting another party apart from APC.

Well, now you know I actually do support candidates from other parties other than APC if I’m convinced they are better. Why should any reasonable person support Andy Uba of APC over Soludo of APGA?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by ruggedtimi(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Oya go and meet wike for blessings
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by PIMPAR: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2021
RichBoy247:

Not sad my brother, I think Charles Soludo is the second best man to lead Nigeria after Tinubu that is if there will be Nigeria in the next election. So, if Soludo becomes Anambra governor, then it's good for Southern Nigeria. He will do wonders in Anambra and other Southern governors will learn from him
Una don start with the chest beating?
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by chidyke77(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2021
like1:
I was thinking same Mmaduka is a Catholic but then I just heard he is a pentecostal. To be a Catholic or Anglican really matters a lot in Anambra, those at the grass-root know this but you won't see people saying this on social media.

Pdp denied him the ticket and put him far behind to avoid court cases because of this, all the parties know that being a Catholic or Anglican is the first criteria to win election in Anambra. So Soludo who I think is a Catholic, Pdp has to put up the best Catholic candidate to fight Soludo.
You have a very good point and observation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by galaxy2020(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Ugonna62:
Congrats to prof.Charls soludo the next governor of Anambra state.its now very obvious that with this pramaries PDP is not a serious opposition party.
...Has the court and Inec cleared APGA to contest in the governorship election?
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by MartinsD12(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2021
vicdom:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/470157-anambra-2021-valentine-ozigbo-wins-pdp-primary-to-challenge-soludo-others.html
To be honest I always say the truth, PDP is a nonsense party with this development, you see maduka should have been able to withstand soludo why is PDP making it easy for apga to win, this is no election but soft landing for apga, sorry pdp you stand no chance, this valentine what is his pedigree what has he done for anambrians, how do you push a good product out and put something we don't know here, yes maduka might not be a politician but he is a tecnocrat same way Peter obi, Victor umeh picked obiano who is a novice to politics and backed him up and made him governor I expected pdp to rally around maduka now they have failed woefully
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Lol so maduka won with 5 votes and 6th position despite all the media hypes and cash here and there grin Naija politics nawa
When I said Maduka in only on Nairaland, some abused. Alexreporter hype of Maduka on Niaraland won't make him win. Maduka is not a politician, he can't just come from USA and win election. The same faith awaits Azuka Okwuosa
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Ewedegubbler: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2021
You guys keep screaming Soludo upandan.
The If I may ask. Apart from getting appointed as CBN governor which was done by Andy Uba, what else has he done afterwards to make you guys think he is a penalty kick ?
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Caseless: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
So Maduka no get level.
Maduka be like upon all the cars I shared and all the orphanage wey I visit
alexreport right now.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by cardoctor(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2021
God is on his side
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by juman(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2021
IPOB should contest in the election in one of those parties.
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Elsueno: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Still same old shyt.....no difference
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by ugotex85: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2021
I would have loved Maduka to win PDP flag so that it would be a good fight between him and Soludo, but PDP's political short-sightedness has given Soludo the guber seat on a platter of gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by NGpatriot: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2021
juman:

ipob terrorists dey inside bush, they can not vote..

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by fergie001: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
djon78:

Soludo is the best option out there

And with the machinery of government backing

He will beat others mercilessly
I didn't say option, I said position.

You don't know that his nomination will be a subject of litigation?
The process that brought him up has k-leg unless Obiano spends heavy money on Jude Okeke & co.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by BarrElChapo(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2021
ALEX ALEX ALEX where are you ?

Alex: I'm hiding cos we are naked.

YOU AND WHO ?

Alex: All of us and Dr. Maduka

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by PIMPAR: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2021
juman:
The pigs are inside the bush. They don't vote
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by AmazingELixir: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2021
garfield1:

Nwannem,am not really bothered about pdp since a useless candidate has emerged but for record purpose since majority of the delegates didn't vote,the courts can void it if uba faction raises it.but I dont really care.its apga am after

grin grin grin

Mr. @garfield when have you suddenly started bothering about PDP matter.....you that is an unrepentant APChit apologist.

Wonders shall never end. grin

Since you've started romancing with PDP affairs however sinister....now hear this .. the delegates that participated in the PDP primaries that produced Valentine are statutory members and sanctioned by the party's NEC....so the question of eligibility doesn't come up unlike the Uba faction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by descarado: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Ewedegubbler:
You guys keep screaming Soludo upandan.
The If I may ask. Apart from getting appointed as CBN governor which was done by Andy Uba, what else has he done afterwards to make you guys think he is a penalty kick ?

Andy uba appointed soludo cbn governor?

Social media undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by Micval: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2021
That's your own imagination, Anambra politics is different,is not about social media,is about being on ground,go to Anambra state and ask

vicdom:

Mark it somewhere, it will be very difficult for PDP to even come 3rd, with this unpopular candidate. Congratulations to Prof Chukwuma charles Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by ThatFairGuy1: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Let's us check on our own here on NL, Mr Alexreports AKA, Gleshmodel

It's not easy
Re: Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election by descarado: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
When I said Maduka in only on Nairaland, some abused. Alexreporter hype of Maduka on Niaraland won't make him win. Maduka is not a politician, he can't just come from USA and win election. The same faith awaits Azuka Okwuosa
I remembered like 6 people that suffered the same fate.

One of them vowed not to try anambra politics again. Lost so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Shoprite Opens In Ibadan / Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.