Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case (86775 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Captainjack100: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Dude If the man is your relative say it or the girl dumped you say it.
Recently I have been celebrating cases in US where suspect's cases were hurriedly treated and 30 years the truth was seen. You've passed judgement without checking correctly all because she is a girl. You didnt believe her story all because you have slut shamed her already. We protested tbe SARS because we believed that most of the victims were innocent or framed for what they didn't do yet alot died.
All am doing is pointing out the point missed here and why he didnt just let her go or let her be - the foolishness of most rich guys wouldn't let him be. Humans like you would need this opportunity given to this girl one day!!
I stand with her and she will walk free
Point of correction. I hate being one sided okay. If it was a man in her situation you won't be saying this...
I'll ask some questions and I need you to answer them before I know what I'll say to you all right..
1) why did she booked the hotel and not a restaurant

2) Why does she use a FAKE NUMBER to do so?

3) Why did she take from the drugs when we wasn't forced to do so

4) So you said the man didn't allow her to leave right?? Now answer me.. Why does she killed the man without telling no one and not even her dad

5) Why did she lied to her dad about where she was going to

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Ellasure: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
You see criminal lady, everybody will claim intoxication and beg for forgiveness after cold blooded murder of a fully grown up man in possibly marriage arrangement with you. Sorry ooooh.

You are done for. Any judge that say otherwise will have some explanations to do.

Witches and wizards of your village got you this time hands down.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Susily(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

With a good lawyer, she will get 20yrs(10 each for the two charges) that will run concurrently.
She will spend maximum of 5yrs in jail.

Nah she's already admitted to the crime and begging for forgiveness. You are saying as if the deceased family that is wealthy won't also hire a good lawyer to ensure Justice is served

The lenient sentence she'll get is life imprisonment that's if she doesn't get the death penalty like the other woman that murdered her husband
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by frog12: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
“My role models were Tiwa Savage, Beyonce, Rihanna, Genevieve, and Regina Hall. I schooled in Johnson Primary School and also a government primary school in Mushin:

NICE role models. HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
But Otifo Ataga is not from a broken home
Yet he has also brought disgrace unto his family.

Nigerians are too sentimental. Ba brain undecided

Seylad2009:
The only lesson here and advice is to "both married and single people". PLEASE and PLEASE, Try to make your marriage works, let go of your ego and selfish desires, but for the sakes of your children.
Studies, I've proved that children from broken homes ended up been a wayward and constitute nuisance in the society.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
teepain:

So when she rented an apartment for the night, she was expecting evangelism?

If the man locked the door, was it the man that booked the apartment as well with a fake foreign phone number?

Was it the man that was in possession of a fake driver's license with stolen identity?

And she was the one who procured the drugs!

After all the events, she had the nerves to leave the crime scene and go to steal from the dead man by withdrawing from his account.

And in addition to the points above:
1. The amount of blood that a man would lose before becoming unconscious and eventually dead is usually much. And a grown up man like Ataga knew the consequence of losing too much blood, so he would have attempted to get help if he was lucid.

2. In the event that he wasn't lucid enough to see the need to get medical help as a result of the supposed drug in his system, it would imply that he wasn't lucid enough to harm her.

A drunk man who is not lucid enough to escape the scene of fight threatening his life cannot be coordinated to engage in a physical brawl.

You can't even spin this!

First she didnt book the apartment with a false number (I don't know where you got that from )

So if a girl visits you or your girlfriend says NO , you must have your way ?? Unless something is wrong with tbe world or you are not enlightened

You have a former amateur boxer who has propensity to violence on your hands with the door already locked what would you do ??

N380000 is too small to be noticed by a bank so who called to have it blocked ( that person must be checked))

You should learn to respect a woman's decision

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by PLAYBOX22: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
MA23:

Who are you that condemn? Haven’t you done worst , I’m not saying what she did was right but don’t judge you don’t know what really happened
the first and only reasonable comment I have seen so far
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
bunto:
But Otifo Ataga is not from a broken home
Yet he has also brought disgrace unto his family.

Nigerians are too sentimental. Ba brain undecided

Help me o

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Susily(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
tunapawizzy:
Even if they sentence her to death, no governor will sign off on the execution of a 21 year old girl. She will just remain in jail for a very long time.
She may get the death sentence but they won't kill her. They will pardon her for good conduct maybe after 10years

No one Pardons a condemned criminal for good conduct.....the best thing the condemned criminal will get is getting the death penalty transmuted to life imprisonment
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
sisisioge:
Heartbreaking....they shouldnt give her a death sentence biko, life in prison is better option. How sad. She killed a whole human being! Chai!
She will be given her fair hearing through her lawyer before her fate is decided.
Justice is a woman like you, but she no get emotion.

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by kingthreat(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
PLAYBOX22:

E be like you follow dey the room when e happen ...You dey sound like suspect

Simp spotted.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thumbs up!
All these people saying she will die, na lie!
Maximum (3)- they will sentence her for robbery. 6-12 months max.
They don't know how the law works.
Curious345:

1) prostitution Not illegal

2) illegal substance?? Ataga drugged her

3) robbery ?? She acted under the influence of ataga's drugs..

4) murder ? She acted in self defence
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by kingthreat(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Captainjack100:

Point of correction. I hate being one sided okay. If it was a man in her situation you won't be saying this...
I'll ask some questions and I need you to answer them before I know what I'll say to you all right..
1) why did she booked the hotel and not a restaurant

2) Why does she use a FAKE NUMBER to do so?

3) Why did she take from the drugs when we wasn't forced to do so

4) So you said the man didn't allow her to leave right?? Now answer me.. Why does she killed the man without telling no one and not even her dad

5) Why did she lied to her dad about where she was going to

The father of the girl would be most scared of her. For she to commit murder and still come home, watch TV, gist with other family members and act like nothing happened. Man, that girl get mind like Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Susily(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Calitoscassius:
They should just let the poor girl go! Mr Ataga brought what happened to him upon himself.

Nigerian justice system will ruin the life of a 21 years old girl because of one grown ass old man called Ataga.

Dangote trailer have been killing nigerians for years and Dangote have never been arrested let alone questioned. Useless country.

No you're wrong, it's not the Nigerian justice system that'll ruin her life, she ruined her life by herself and should face the consequences of her action
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by kingthreat(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jackbaur88:
What baffles me is the wife of the murdered man has not spoken even for once

She and the children need privacy at this time. She is definitely going through a lot.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Captainjack100:

One bolt is definitely loose in your head for believing that girl.
I hope you don't get your share too one day then you'll see for yourself...
Like what the Bleep?. Someone using fake ids to operate and she booked the hotel. Hey do you know the kind of drugs she ordered for?? Like what the hell is wrong with you?? I can't keep on arguing with you but when you faced the tone of a bitch like her or someone close to you. Then you'll there is something called crocodile tears.
She waited for a married man in an hotel to dance right?? And with your claim saying the man locked the door. They got into a brawl and she use knife on him more than two times in the body (you called that defensive right). Man you need rehab. Hell
To top it all. No Remorse nothing and she went ahead to withdraw from his account without telling a soul not until when she was found.... Damn. Can't believe people supporting that lying bitch of a girl.

You are too emotional and you are messing up
Did you notice what one of the drugs he ordered for does ?? It's a drug for rape and we will prove it.
You guys are not enlightened at all
Wait the autopsy report is coming out soon and you will shut up

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kamala Harris's parents divorced when she was less than 10 years old...
Go figure!

Dey there and be sounding stupid.
Otifo Ataga's parents are alive and living together. There 50 year old son has disgraced them. Drug and alcohol addict and sexual pervert.
Abegi!!!!!
BiggyB242:

Something I learned today.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Go figure!

Otifo Ataga's parents are alive and living together. There 50 year old son has disgraced them. Drug and alcohol addict and sexual pervert.
Abegi!!!!!
Chuvin22:
Normally I don’t follow girls from broken marriage.

Many of them nah cast

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
kingthreat:

She and the children need privacy at this time. She is definitely going through a lot.

Naaa that woman knows something we all need to know.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Didi2d(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:

1) prostitution Not illegal

2) illegal substance?? Ataga drugged her

3) robbery ?? She acted under the influence of ataga's drugs..

4) murder ? She acted in self defence

Lol..

Funny you, you forgot the part she said she went down stairs to collect the drug she ordered from a despatch rider abi

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
bunto:
Go figure!

Abegi!!!!!

I cant hear you over the noise of these noisy unintelligent people

You have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by PLAYBOX22: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
SMH If only God fit punish all this dull commentators for the bad things wey dem don do ...most people talking gibberish on this nairaland for get worse sentence than this girl ....i hope say the judge go fit handle this matter well because e hard

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by tunapawizzy: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=Susily post=103139722][/quote]
meanwhile life imprisonment doesnt mean the person will spend the rest of his or her life in prison. Changing it to life imprisonment for her is also a sort of pardon in itself.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Captainjack100: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Did you notice what one of the drugs he ordered for does ?? It's a drug for rape and we will prove it.
Can't believe you. Damn..
Was she forced to take the drugs?
When she killed him why didn't she tell anyone not even her dad?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Didi2d:

Lol..

Funny you, you forgot the part she said she went down stairs to collect the drug she ordered from a despatch rider abi

You forgot he also got some drugs too and one of the drug is a substance used by most rapist on their victims.

The autopsy report will soon be out

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by PLAYBOX22: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
SMH If only God fit punish all this dull commentators for the bad things wey dem don do ...most people talking gibberish on this nairaland for get worse sentence than this girl ....i hope say the judge go fit handle this matter well because e hard as Nigerian no sabi run proper investigation

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
The applicable word here is " 2 good".

Ataga himself was seperated from his wife so you can only imagine what must have caused the seperation.

One Good parent is better than One bad parent + One Good parent.
There are many reasons for breakup of marriages
blaise26abj:

The dynamics of having both parents is deeper than most people think . One person cannot do it all. 2 good parents is better than a single parent .
Thank your stars that the guy didn’t die . God be with you
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Captainjack100: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
kingthreat:

The father of the girl would be most scared of her. For she to commit murder and still come home, watch TV, gist with other family members and act like nothing happened. Man, that girl get mind like Boko Haram.
I dey tell you bro. Even if the father was scared at least they would have gone to the station to report and she will be save a little. But no she went ahead and start withdrawing.
Eating. Sleeping while you killed someone's father and husband...
She bad pass boko self

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by PLAYBOX22: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
SMH If only God fit punish all this dull commentators for the bad things wey dem don do ...most people talking gibberish on this nairaland for get worse sentence than this girl ....i hope say the judge go fit handle this matter well because e hard as Nigerian no dey run proper investigation

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by PLAYBOX22: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Captainjack100:

I dey tell you bro. Even if the father was scared at least they would have gone to the station to report and she will be save a little. But no she went ahead and start withdrawing.
Eating. Sleeping while you killed someone's father and husband...
She bad pass boko self
you no know the power of weed/ drugs .....las las e fit dey hunt her for lonely or sober times
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Susily(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You haven't been paying attention. He wasn't the one that ordered the drug

Did you listen to her story?? She Said she was the one that ordered the drug(refinol) through a dispatch rider
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Captainjack100: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

First she didnt book the apartment with a false number (I don't know where you got that from )

So if a girl visits you or your girlfriend says NO , you must have your way ?? Unless something is wrong with tbe world or you are not enlightened

You have a former amateur boxer who has propensity to violence on your hands with the door already locked what would you do ??

N380000 is too small to be noticed by a bank so who called to have it blocked ( that person must be checked))

You should learn to respect a woman's decision
Who told you she didn't called with a wrong number?
Lol 380,000 too small. Seems you're a killer also.
Hey she said she withdraw 380k but it was 5 million that was reported. So the girl is definitely a lying bitch..
Why follow a married man to an hotel room?
If your wife tells you she want to go and meet her pastor in an hotel room. Just the both of them. How would you feel inspector?
You deserves 40 strokes with a wet cane

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.