Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case (86695 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Lamasta(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
juman:
The destroyed system forced her to this situation.
She made stupid action.

But the young girl is a victim herself.
Our leaders have failed us.

This girl child need our support.
She was forced to do oloso to survive.

21 year old prostitute is what you called a girl child

Secondly, she was forced to do olosho by who pls I will like to know

You also said she is a victim herself, so what you trying to say is that everyone should go about killing people and stealing their monies because they are victim of bad leaders?

Young man I shame for your reasoning seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by afinotanjnr(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:
God see what broken marriages have caused so many children including me

The whole issues point out on three things:
*Drugs & Alcohol
*Friends
*Wrong Decision
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Naija147: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
10kgod:

I swear.... Broken marriage is bad. I have promised myself not allow that thing In the family that I will set up. God, �

Amen bro

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Naija147: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Luluakim:
my dear, broken marriage has sent many kids to hell

True talk bro
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kai!
Especially since she's from the S.E, I can bet that the State (SG or FG) will NEVER let her go scot free, even if the genuine Atagas drop the case.

By now, those prison Wardens at Ikoyi or Kirikiri will be dragging who to jail her.

RIP in advance, huge lesson to others.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by MrBlock: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Leave the innocent Girl alone.
She was either mistaken or frame up.

#StandWithChidinma

You are either a killer yourself or the worst kind of simp ever know to man or you are just chasing clout. No sane human would support this rubbish. Seeing her picture alone disgusts me.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by NairalandProf(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Proffessorr:

I quite with your submission.. If she had not been caught, she’d probably have become another “small girl, big God” on Instagram despite having no visible means of livelihood..

Thank you dearest Proffessorr

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by tunapawizzy: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Even if they sentence her to death, no governor will sign off on the execution of a 21 year old girl. She will just remain in jail for a very long time.
She may get the death sentence but they won't kill her. They will pardon her for good conduct maybe after 10years
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by plenitude(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Emk5556:
Finding out that my husband was killed as a result of unfaithfulness, I would withdraw all the accusations immediately. It is disgraceful.

Everyone has a weakness......except you do not love the man...there good men out there who takes good care of their wife and kids but unfortunately cheating becomes their weak point....have works in an hotel before, I can tell you, both men and women cheats a lot

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Mtmike(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
No body will kill you baby girl, you just have to spend your whole life in the prison

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DAMN99: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Imagine she is set free. Who will date or marry this one? grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by NoToPile: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
tunapawizzy:
Even if they sentence her to death, no governor will sign off on the execution of a 21 year old girl. She will just remain in jail for a very long time.
She may get the death sentence but they won't kill her. They will pardon her for good conduct maybe after 10years

@bolded exactly

Even that northern lady that killed her husband that is from an influential family has not been executed.

Bloggers and newspapers should let the law takes it course, case will be tried in court shikena, she needs to stop talking haba.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by ibechris(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
This is the handiwork of divorce.

As we can all see,this girl never knew about parental love nor being under their care.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Afi suru
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by tunapawizzy: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
NoToPile:

@bolded exactly

Even that northern lady that killed her husband that is from an influential family has not been executed.

Bloggers and newspapers should let the law takes it course, case will be tried in court shikena, she needs to stop talking haba.

Honestly except a convicted is not showing remorse or a high-grade threat to the society, governors hardly sign-off on their execution, nobody wan make dem remember am say na im sign make dem kill another person.

i guess her legal team would have seen that, pleading for mercy, pity, trying to show remorse will be d last resort in court. That's why they will tell her to talk about being from a broken home, influence from friends and all. Finally her lawyers will still tell judge, shes a victim of the broken home n broken society, pease tender justice with mercy.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Orpe7(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:

I was 7 years when my parents separated, I was raised by my dad and I saw hell but the rest na history

I saw hell too, but I knew I had to be better.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by geechy: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Some people dey shout life for life. Una no see the part where she said he tore her pant to have sex with her ne
It could make a woman wait for you at a junction and attack you unexpectedly. So when he Don high she now attacked.
Not saying the revenge was right though
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by NoToPile: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Honestly except a convicted is not showing remorse or a high-grade threat to the society, governors hardly sign-off on their execution, nobody wan make dem remember am say na im sign make dem kill another person.

i guess her legal team would have seen that, pleading for mercy, pity, trying to show remorse will be d last resort in court. That's why they will tell her to talk about being from a broken home, influence from friends and all. Finally her lawyers will still tell judge, shes a victim of the broken home n broken society, pease tender justice with mercy.

That Revd king is an example, loool abi na

You have a point but then do all these count in a Nigerian court ?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by symbianDON(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
phorget:
Murder she wrote! undecided
Shaka Demus and Pliers
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by IvarDboneless: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
sammirano:
Typical ipob. Feeling brave before the act but feeling caword after the act, begging for their miserable life.
Girl, you will get whats you deserve.
You are an Illitrate that's all...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Captainjack100:

She followed him to an hotel to read novel abi Ode.
You followed married man to an hotel. Even a single guy. What the Bleep are you saying
Why booked an hotel with a fake number and ids
When she was struggling for her life and she eventually killed the man. I mean she stabbed him twice in the neck and one in stomach (Does that look like defending to you). Na ozour you be

So after she killed the man. What stopped her from telling her dad even if she was afraid of going to police station to report the issue?
Guy I go change am for you.

She was withdrawing from the account of someone you killed. I mean how can someone be so wicked to the core..

She wanted to withdraw more than that not until the account was blocked. Hope you know....

It was after the third day she got arrested so she has a lot of time reporting the issue or telling her dad.. So your point is baseless and you deserves a good rehab because the way you reason is out of this world

You dont even know the basic story yet you speak!!
No the rehab is for you as you need a professional to assist you hatred and sadist thought. Why did he stop her from leaving the apartment?? Why
He locked the door and hid the key - why ??
Help yourself from girl hate, they haven't done anything to your poor soul

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Jman06(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:
We Biafrans must support this girl.She is not an olosho.....

Let us blame tinubu,Okowa,Ika people,fulani,MURIC,Ijaws,Oba of benin,buhari and afonja muslims. grin
Stop being foolish! Nobody is talking about tribe here.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Mandela887(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
sammirano:
Typical ipob. Feeling brave before the act but feeling caword after the act, begging for their miserable life.
Girl, you will get whats you deserve.
ur generation is cursed
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Fiscus105(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
almarthins:

It is sad that she have to end the same way. Her situation is hopelessly hopeless. cry I cry for her. It could have been any one I know the way things are going now. I doubt if the daughters of Eve have learnt anything.

Crying for her and not crying for the man she murdered? What an hypocrisy !
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by tunapawizzy: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
geechy:
Some people dey shout life for life. Una no see the part where she said he tore her pant to have sex with her ne
It could make a woman wait for you at a junction and attack you unexpectedly. So when he Don high she now attacked.
Unfortunately, there is no justification for murder. u took money from his account(not from his pocket or the scene of crime o) thereafter and u also had fake ID and used fake phone number to book the apartment. this screams intent rather than self defence
@bolded , if a woman kills a man that did this to her, she would still be found guilty, she might get a light punishment being that the killing happened as a result of retaliation. Retaliation is different from self-defence

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by somehow: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:

Perhaps our greatest concern is with families. The family is falling apart all over the world. The old ties that bound together father and mother and children are breaking everywhere. We must face this in our own midst. There are too many broken homes among our own. The love that led to marriage somehow evaporates, and hatred fills its place. Hearts are broken, children weep.
The culture of "mind your business" is destroying the society.

Baby mama rubbish

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by somehow: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
geechy:
Tore her pant and you believe that?

Do you expect her not to defend herself with such a story?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by airminem(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Leave the innocent Girl alone.
She was either mistaken or frame up.

#StandWithChidinma

shocked You need to be given serious beating

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by bigtt76(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good lawyer to evade justice or what? Not saying she ought to be executed for what she did but crime is a crime notwithstanding the circumstances. Acting under the influence of drug or alcohol is not and should not be an excuse. angry

grandlexuz:
What this girl needs at this point is a good lawyer and not interviews with journalists who care next to nothing about her welfare. For the news outlets and bloggers it is all about trending and being the first to report the colour of the bra she wore on the night of the incident..

As a father to a teenage daughter I pity her and wonder at what point drugs could push a 21 year old girl to murder. Afterall fights and disagreement broke out all the time at Hard Drug Smoking Joints and murder is never always the outcome..

If she made payments for the Short Service outlet then she definitely knew it was a night for sex. After all what business has a 21 year old undergraduate got with a 50 year old CEO. Whatever went wrong I doubt self defence was a major factor that led to the CEO's death.

The absence of visible marks on the girls body puts self defence at bay. You cant defend yourself and come out without a black eye or cuts to the body judging a knife was involved. She came out unscathed while the man got three fatal wounds. Me think after the emotional ploy to get the man's pincode her anxiety and motive to kill heightened.

You complain the man doesn't meet your needs nor take care of you. When he hands over his card and pin you say that's not what you want and meant. Went ahead to kill him, cleaned off and left to the ATM to withdraw money for your fees. That she moved on so easily in the face of a gruesome murder is frightening. I think I need to ask my daughter some questions.

I have seen men given a new lease to life by side chicks, I have seen others die young at the hands of their wives; a lady just got the death sentence for slaughtering her husband. I have seen men abandoned by their wives during times of hardship and sickness only for a side chick to step in and make a difference. At such I will not judge Ataga. Just like Abacha he wasn't lucky.

Disturbing though is the news of a 50year old man smoking SK and Loud with a girl young enough to be his daughter..It was not just a side chick relationship but a toxic party that went bad for both parties.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by DWJOBScom(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:

1) prostitution Not illegal

2) illegal substance?? Ataga drugged her

3) robbery ?? She acted under the influence of ataga's drugs..

4) murder ? She acted in self defence

Dont mind those goons speaking out of their asses

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Sufferingboy(f): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jman06:
Stop being foolish! Nobody is talking about tribe here.

grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by tunapawizzy: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
NoToPile:

That Revd king is an example, loool abi na

You have a point but then do all these count in a Nigerian court ?

it does o, court will do the sentencing, the execution is a different issue entirely. But because she's young, her lawyers will be wise enough to play the victim card, 'shes a victim of a broken society and a broken home'. They are already laying that foundation. her latest interview shes talking of her parents being separated since she was 2, her friend introduced her to drugs and all. i believe what she will get is imprisonment and pardon someday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.