Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal (56086 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kaybae:
God bless you jare, am not in support of it anyway but why is it that men can take more than a wife but it's forbidden for a woman to take more than a husband?
There's a reason nature placed women on the recieving end. Y'all sound very stupid and unintelligent with this ur reasoning. It's unnatural for a woman to be married to more than one man at the very same time. A woman and a man can never be equal in anything. This is not about subjecting her roles to the home management or work place. I'm talking nature even in the animal kingdoms it's so. Stop jumping on the bandwagon of if its good for the man its good for the woman too. That's the beginning of all ur troubles and hidden regrets.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
donbachi:
Many wombs will be shifted.
umm challenge accepted?

Y’all give yourselves too much credit lmao

3 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
All of the above happens in Nigeria tenfold Lezz, your pastors marry toddlers all in the name of religion as well. A Nigerian is great last nationality to point out faults in others
and you're on a Nigerian forum squatting perpetually drawing meaning to your life from the comment feed here

Pastors marry toddlers? You must be scrapping the barrels desperately to come up with something.

In South Africa, Infant rape is a custom and traditions held by the people as other countries hold child naming ceremony.

That my friend is beyond redemption.

300 years of slavery has its hold on Zulus. There's no shaking that off.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good plan they should do it in Nigeria too it will reduce adultery.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by eyinjuege: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
dairykidd:

There's a reason nature placed women on the recieving end. Y'all sound very stupid and unintelligent with this ur reasoning. It's unnatural for a woman to be married to more than one man at the very same time. A woman and a man can never be equal in anything. This is not about subjecting her roles to the home management or work place. I'm talking nature even in the animal kingdoms it's so. Stop jumping on the bandwagon of if its good for the man its good for the woman too. That's the beginning of all ur troubles and hidden regrets.

Nature made the female gender to function well with multiple partners.
That's why female animals have always had multiple sexual partners.
Even Eve developed feelings for the serpent, and didnt have feelings for only her boo
Man's social construct changed the natural order of things. If humans decide to change back to how nature intended it, who are we to say no?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by donbachi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
cococandy:
umm challenge accepted?

Y’all give yourselves too much credit lmao
we won.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Why are you confusing yourself? if you want to be a polyandrist, no one will stop you after all it's your choice, but be ready to take care your husbands and kids too, nonsense. cheesy
For where.. one thing i find funny about all these unenlightened and blind feminists is their swiftness to fight for equality with men in all things but they shy away from the responsibilities. They think say to become a man na beans. Check all of them on NL both the married and unmarried na one man dey shoulder at least 70% of their responsibilities even when they work and earn. But they come here to fantasize

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by VULCAN(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Whenever you want to see how bereft of Critical Thinking most women are-just bring on a relationship issue. That's when you know that intelligence is not synonymous with wisdom.

Ask this poster to identify the likely negative outcomes of a practice like polyandry to the psychological stability of the kids and she will say there are none.

Check her who is even talking. She is a product of a polygamous family even if not immediately but dating back to 5 generations at most.

How many people in this country can swear that nobody as far back as their great great grandfather was a polygamist?

sisisioge:
Lets go there....I find it funny that a man with 4 wives opposes it. Whatever is good for the gander should be ok for the goose. His concern was about the identity of the offspring from such marriages....are his children confused? It should be legalised and everyone should should their struggle. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
eyinjuege:

Even Eve developed feelings for the serpent, and not didnt have feelings for only her boo
Man's social construct changed the natural order of things. If humans decide to change back to how nature intended it, who are we to say no?
Expain.. shedd more light. Lemme learn something new. Nature isn't as unstable and confused as ur post but lemme give u the benefit of a doubt to make a mess or prove me wrong while i learn grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Panda7(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
South Africa had these tribes Xhosa Swati Afrikaans Pedi Sotho Ndebele Venda Tsonga San Ndebele Zulu Tswana
How do you know it was the Zulu who came up with this decision?
well i was thinking zulu are their host
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
VULCAN:
Whenever you want to see how bereft of Critical Thinking most women are-just bring on a relationship issue . That's when you know that intelligence is not synonymous with wisdom.

Ask this poster to identify the likely negative outcomes of a practice like polyandry to the psychological stability of the kids and she will say there are none.

Check her who is even talking. She is a product of a polygamous family even if not immediately but dating back to 5 generations at most.

How many people in this country can swear that nobody as far back as their great great grandfather was a polygamist?

I swear u got that right.. It clearly shows on this thread
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Tjah: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
WUdec:

Thread carefully. Ask for a video call to confirm he is who he says he is. Nairaland is full of scammers
I
u are right on point, thanks so much. but i do it for my conscience not for man
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
WUdec:

Thread carefully. Ask for a video call to confirm he is who he says he is. Nairaland is full of scammers
True especially with this guy. But if his number ends in 1664 then he is legit. I met him here sometimes last 2 years. We still relate
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by NLRulesEnforcer: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
CND1:
please do you mean multiple nairaland moniker or bank account,if nairaland account because of ban

And you were banned for a good reason. You clearly can see all the Nairaland rules before you make any posts - yet you continue to spam your content across the various threads - thereby breaking Nairaland Rule 18. And when you are reported and get banned you continue on with multiple alternate monikers - thereby breaking Nairaland Rule 19.

Scammers like breaking rules to get what they want. Hence, if you continue with your rule-breaking activities on this forum you will continually be reported to the mods. All your other alternative monikers are already being reported to the mods and will be banned within 24 hours. Have a good weekend.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DeHorus: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
CND1:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlҽsƭiɳe am fɾσɱ υgωυ-ҽɱҽ αωɠµ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferเɳɠ from parraplegic injury of the spine since the past1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ ᗰercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since my accident happen but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetic and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and I can no earn a living because of it. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
*3. 171. 786. 625 0

first. bank
One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second picture is my unproperly heal bed sore causing me deep hoe my buttocks
Omo you de even is font
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Panda7:

well i was thinking zulu are their host
Nope, the zulus are just another tribe like the others
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
DriveByKiller:
and you're on a Nigerian forum squatting perpetually drawing meaning to your life from the comment feed here

Pastors marry toddlers? You must be scrapping the barrels desperately to come up with something.

In South Africa, Infant rape is a custom and traditions held by the people as other countries hold child naming ceremony.

That my friend is beyond redemption.

300 years of slavery has its hold on Zulus. There's no shaking that off.
Nice try. Clutching at straws at Best
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
I don't expect a daft like you to understand idiomatic expression, who was your English teacher? I need to ask him a few question.
Yawn, grab a book already illiterate

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Plead:
Why are the men crying wolf? I find it really funny that a man that has four wives is against the law. If polygamy can be legalized for men then polyandry should be legalized for women. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
African men don't want to treat women equally but they want white folks to treat them equally,what a funny race!
I'm not surprised, you are a simp.
people like you would do anything just to get into women pants, I'm not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Do you think I will believe this lies? I'm not gullible girl, tell that to a gullible person not me. cheesy
What are the lies? That the SA govt is black? That the South African FA is black? And the South African labor force is black? Isnt that common knowledge?

You aren't informed and yet have a big mouth
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by descarado: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
South Africa is far.
Please can this work in Northern Nigeria?

Their women need small taste of power.

Imagine one woman married to 4 mallam cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Panda7(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Nope, the zulus are just another tribe like the others

so u be southy?
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by descarado: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
eyinjuege:

Even Eve developed feelings for the serpent, and didnt have feelings for only her boo
They don't know their biology grin.

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Panda7:

so u be southy?
yes
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
DeHorus:
Omo you de even is font
So?
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by descarado: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Good plan they should do it in Nigeria too it will reduce adultery.
Reduce adultery? shocked

Mbok grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
descarado:

They don't know their biology grin.

Mugu help her explain na Mr Knowah
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by descarado: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
dairykidd:

Mugu help her explain na Mr Knowah
Don't be too emotional with your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
descarado:

Don't be too emotional with your keyboard.
I'm not.. I just want u to explain because u claim superior knowledge on biology. Let's test ourselves openly here on the topic if u are what u claim.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Panda7(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
yes

but why southy dey xenophobic minded and now southy are practicing polyandry. what is the sanity down there??
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by CSTRR: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Have you met one?
My uncle married one of them and she had twins for him.

He told me stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.