Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal (56081 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by UGBE634: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
nijaomegacode:
God knows I can not share a woman with another man. Haba! When they're not mad o.
In fact, i can not sleep with a non virgin sef not to talk of marrying her. Even the Oracle rejects the blood of non virgin. That means the devil don't even want a deflowered girl.
For does of you dating a non virgin, you are pouring new wine in old cup. She's contaminated! Find a virgin girl and father a child with. Else your children will be behaving like her high schl boyfriend. They will be bastards!
*Those*
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Panda7:

but why southy dey xenophobic minded and now southy are practicing polyandry. what is the sanity down there??
that clown does not have the answer to your question, na only to dey yab Nigerians up and down he sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by AAAntz: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
its not good but arent NIGERIAN WOMEN being browsed by many men?

ARGUE WITH YOUR PRIVATE PART

#BABAGODSAVEME
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
dairykidd:

There's a reason nature placed women on the recieving end. Y'all sound very stupid and unintelligent with this ur reasoning. It's unnatural for a woman to be married to more than one man at the very same time. A woman and a man can never be equal in anything. This is not about subjecting her roles to the home management or work place. I'm talking nature even in the animal kingdoms it's so. Stop jumping on the bandwagon of if its good for the man its good for the woman too. That's the beginning of all ur troubles and hidden regrets.

This is ignorant

In nature (that you’re using as example) female animals mate with many partners. That argument goes against your point in case you don’t know.

Read a little before you make a joke of yourself. and you have the nerve to sit in your ignorance and call someone stupid and unintelligent. Smh

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by gemini35(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Those women that accept this polyandry are possessed honestly, African,s have culture why derail to satisfy your sexual fantasy what are you going na tell your kids,
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
cococandy:

This is ignorant

In nature (that you’re using as example) female animals mate with many partners. That argument goes against your point in case you don’t know.

Read a little before you make a joke of yourself. and you have the nerve to call to sit in your ignorance and call someone stupid and unintelligent. Smh

Look at this bufoon.. polyandry and polygamy occurs in lower animals. I mean MAN, HUMANS u daft biitch. I guess we both know who should read more.

Your stupidity is legendary walai... keep sydh till it falls off because it holds nothing within

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Freestainworld(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
cococandy:

Hate to break it to you, the world won’t end if the kids bear their mom's name.
Everything human beings do is socially constructed. There’s no divine unbreakable law that states it has to be done a certain way.
you can start it by changing your surname to your mother's name

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
It's good for them
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
UGBE634:
*Those*
Noted sir. Thanks a lot
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by tartarus(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
dairykidd:

There's a reason nature placed women on the recieving end. Y'all sound very stupid and unintelligent with this ur reasoning. It's unnatural for a woman to be married to more than one man at the very same time. A woman and a man can never be equal in anything. This is not about subjecting her roles to the home management or work place. I'm talking nature even in the animal kingdoms it's so. Stop jumping on the bandwagon of if its good for the man its good for the woman too. That's the beginning of all ur troubles and hidden regrets.

Lol why are you crying?. If polygamy is good then I support polyandry for women tongue

3 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by tartarus(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:

There's nothing wrong with that...
Will it cause world end? Apocalypse? Famine?. A name is a name smiley

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
the world won’t end if I did.
Just letting you know it’s not the emergency you believe it is

4 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
dairykidd:

Look at this bufoon.. polyandry and polygamy occurs in lower animals. When i talk nature i mean MAN, HUMANS u daft biitch. I guess we both know who should read more.

Your stupidity is legendary walai... keep sydh till it falls off because it holds nothing within

So other creatures are excluded from nature? grin

Even though your post specifically said this
I'm talking nature even in the animal kingdoms it's so
Smh. A kid indeed. Gather your emotions and come back when you’re more rational

4 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by meedoLock(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Devilish agenda......

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by emmnprince(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
Can't be sharing my swimming pool with a stranger, God forbid.

And hope you're not sharing your joystick with many strangers? Because God also forbids it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by harjay1986: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
sisisioge:
Lets go there....I find it funny that a man with 4 wives opposes it. Whatever is good for the gander should be ok for the goose. His concern was about the identity of the offspring from such marriages....are his children confused? It should be legalised and everyone should should their struggle. Shikena

the question is that , let say the woman get pregnant for like 9 husband who will claim the baby especially when all the 9 guy are topping the pregnant ofter
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Another name for backwardness is south.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
cococandy:

So other creatures are excluded from nature? grin

Even though your post specifically said this
Smh. A kid indeed. Gather your emotions and come back when you’re more rational

When i mentioned animal kingdom was in relation to the role of male and females not relatively sexual. In humans however females are monogamous while the male is polygamous. This is common knowledge. Wether u agree or not. You're the irrational. Jumping up and down because u want to look like a feminist on Nl. Kid? Ur husband sef no reach me.. go and bake ur cakes and pies. That's all ur good at

3 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by UGBE634: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Noted sir. Thanks a lot
No challenge bigman

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by emmnprince(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Primeer:
This can never ever work in Nigeria... the children can never have true identity.. it's a bad name to a child born by that woman.
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer designs

Maybe it can't work in your lifetime.

Let me tell you something you don't know or you know but closed your mind to.

When a society is degenerating, when the looseness of morals becomes multiplied to the extent it surpasses good morals in a society, and with the strong influence of other cultures, with the help of those who practised such, especially when they are in government, they can influence its passage into law.

One of the reasons stated is: "such unions should be legalized by government in the interest of equality and choice, as the law currently permits a man to take more than one wife."

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by bamisho: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
harjay1986:

the question is that , let say the woman get pregnant for like 9 husband who will claim the baby especially when all the 9 guy are topping the pregnant ofter

DNA
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
dairykidd:

When i mentioned animal kingdom was in relation to the role of male and females not relatively sexual. In humans however females are monogamous while the male is polygamous. This is common knowledge. Wether u agree or not. You're the irrational. Jumping up and down because u want to look like a feminist on Nl. Kid? Ur husband sef no reach me.. go and bake ur cakes and pies. That's all ur good at

Like I said, go gather your emotions and stop throwing tantrums here. Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
cococandy:

Like I said, go gather your emotions and stop throwing tantrums here. Olodo
Go fvck urself basic hoe

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by emmyN(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
sisisioge:
Lets go there....I find it funny that a man with 4 wives opposes it. Whatever is good for the gander should be ok for the goose. His concern was about the identity of the offspring from such marriages....are his children confused? It should be legalised and everyone should should their struggle. Shikena

What's your interest? Are you supporting it because you see the merit in it or because there comes some form of accrued benefit for your gender?

Come closer sisisioge lemme whisper sweet nothings into your ears. Can you take two phallus up your cunt at a go? Nor dey support nonsense cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
In a situation whereby she gets pregnant, who owns the chilld among them? Plus the woman would get strenght o n her pot would have become a condemned borehole.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by emmyN(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
cococandy:

Think of that next time you support polygamy for men (if you’re one of those who do).

He meant you women are the swimming pool na. A community penis is more honourable than a community vagina cheesy.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Raychee(f): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
That's disgusting. Wtf
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
What are the lies? That the SA govt is black? That the South African FA is black? And the South African labor force is black? Isnt that common knowledge?

You aren't informed and yet have a big mouth
Keep deceiving yourself girl, where is that your boyfriend? I need to tackle him not you his b*tch cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by harjay1986: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
bamisho:

DNA

hmmmm but those guy might be poor though and by that start killing each other .... it easy to say to a child that thats is your father but we are no more together than to say I cant say this is your father because everyone keep coming grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
dairykidd:

Go fvck urself basic hoe
ignoramus grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by harjay1986: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
emmyN:

What's your interest? Are you supporting it because you see the merit in it or because there comes some form of accrued benefit for your gender?

Come closer sisisioge lemme whisper sweet nothings into your ears. Can you take two phallus up your cunt at a go? Nor dey support nonsense cheesy.

Naa nonsence them dey try to defend assume her mama tell her say she cant pin point who her papa is among like 10 husband how is she going to react..

I once ask a lady that always say what a man can do a lady can do better that can she put on her wedding gown for any other occassion or can we use her unused pant or bra as a rag grin grin .. she just dey loook me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.