Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,516 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And (1364 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by abidem4real: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2021
I've been a single and responsible father for some years now and I'm contemplating on getting remarried. The bottom line is, who should I go for between a single mother and a spinster? Advice and without insult please ......
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by fati2001(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2021
abidem4real:
I've been a single and responsible father for some years now and I'm contemplating on getting remarried. The bottom line is, who should I go for? Advice and without insult please ......

Pls don't marry and take care of your kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by Lamasta(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2021
You are the one that knows what you want not us, just pray you don't carry another persons property cool
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by anselm791(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2021
abidem4real:
I've been a single and responsible father for some years now and I'm contemplating on getting remarried. The bottom line is, who should I go for between a single mother and a spinster? Advice and without insult please ......

Its not fair to the spinster.
Go to your fellow broken and heal yourselves.
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by Freestainworld(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2021
How many children do you have? If it is up to 2-3, just calm down and train them into mini adults before thinking of marriage, women are almost the same, before your family becomes a disaster because of a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Go for whom you truly love, if it's a single mother, be ready to take care of her own and you're together financially and materially, if she is single, she should be ready to take good care of the kids like her own. Don't go for list, go for real love....

1 Like

Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by Amotolongbo(f): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2021
abidem4real:
It is better for you to look for a widow sir or single mother. But make sure you do a thorough research and ascertain on why the woman became a single mother

The single may not take care of you and your children sir. I guess this is your reason for wanting to marry again. A single woman might not be able to do this and many issues may arise between the children and the new wife
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Go for the single mother if she's good. She'll make your life peaceful having gone through an experience
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by abidem4real: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It is better for you to look for a widow sir or single mother. But make sure you do a thorough research and ascertain on why the woman became a single mother

The single may not take care of you and your children sir. I guess this is your reason for wanting to marry again. A single woman might not be able to do this and many issues may arise between the children and the new wife
Thanks
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by MJBOLT: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2021
if your kids are below 18 please stay single,women have a tendency to be evil towards the kids of other women.we see it everyday on this forum,stories of househelps and step kids been tortured litter this forum.
If you still want to get married then go for a spinster,they are the lesser evil compared to single mothers.
AVOID ANY FORM OF COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP WITH SINGLE MOTHERS,IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS.

2 Likes

Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by Womanizer(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2021
abidem4real:

It's better you go for a single mother or a widow.

She already knows that she's disadvantaged therefore she will do everything to win the hearts of your children so that the marriage will work
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by abidem4real: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Womanizer:

It's better you go for a single mother or a widow.

She already knows that she's disadvantaged therefore she will do everything to win the hearts of your children so that the marriage will work
Hmmmm!
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by frozen70(f): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
abidem4real:

To me, I think you should look for a matured woman to marry

Maturity plays a big role in every thing especially relationships

A single mother would be a better option because she knows what it is to have a child and care for the child

A spinster would be an option if she is willing to help you with the raising of your children, just be sure she will be humble in doing it

Any woman that wants to come into your life must love those children more, than loving you
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by murphyibiam15(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
How many children do you have? If it is up to 2-3, just calm down and train them into mini adults before thinking of marriage, women are almost the same, before your family becomes a disaster because of a woman.
No truer words than this was spoken
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by Agricaddict(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
I've not been in that shoe before but I think single mothers might understand what it is like to be single parent, most women without children maltreat children of others especially when they live together
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by abidem4real: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
frozen70:

To me, I think you should look for a matured woman to marry

Maturity plays a big role in every thing especially relationships

A single mother would be a better option because she knows what it is to have a child and care for the child

A spinster would be an option if she is willing to help you with the raising of your children, just be sure she will be humble in doing it

Any woman that wants to come into your life must love those children more, than loving you
Wise saying! Thanks
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by frozen70(f): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
abidem4real:

Wise saying! Thanks

You are welcome my dear
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Right now you should be thinking about your kids and there happiness. How many are they and how old ? You did not state them to advice you properly.

If they are still young, I will advice you go for a single lady and remarry. At old age, una two go enjoy life.
But if they are grown up now, I mean adolescents, go for single mother too. That would be match colour for both of you.

The main point here be say at old age n some point in your life old age will creep in..you will need a woman to take care of you wen your kids must have all grown up n marry. So think properly.

I wish you the best!
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by ygatini8777: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2021
murphyibiam15:

No truer words than this was spoken
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:33am On Jun 29, 2021
I don't know seriously
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by nwakibe: 2:01am On Jun 29, 2021
I don't want to hear 'my children and your children are fighting our children' o
Re: As A Single Father, Who Is Better To Be Remarried To Between A Single Mother And by drmikeadams(m): 2:48am On Jun 29, 2021
Freestainworld:

God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Is It Worth It Dating A Girl From Nairaland? / How Did They Know I Am Pastor? / Pastor Caught Trying To Have Sex With A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.