Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight (60504 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by 7lives: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
osazsky:
the funny thing about serial killers is dat when they kill they return to their normal life.thier next kill increase their excitmet to want more.when they are caught they claim self defense like the employer of secretary in akwa ibom.these people are terrible.i see a deadly cult leader in her eyes with the lvl of professionalism and calmness.this can never be her first kill.she drugged the man's drink.took her to the room she booked with fake names and i.d.since the man was already drugged she used an object to hit his head making him unconscious then gently slits his attreies as there was no struggle or resistance .cuz the occupant would have heard screem from the room if there was struggle.she can't be the only guest in that hotel on d night of the murder.after he bleed to death she stabbed him in his stomach aiming his kidneys and other vital organs.she then changed her cloths and left as if nothing happened .the next morning she goes to church and normal life begins.she was not on drugs.the man was drugged.if both of them where on drugs other customers would have heard scremss of pain.it was a silent and professional kill with a motive to get the ATM and pin under duress

You sabi as the matter dey go, even the victim could have been using this girl to settle dirty scores with his adverseries.
That girl is a professional killer, who knows may be the money she was supposed to have been paid for a previous hatchet job, was what brought disagreement between her and the man?.
Definitely she will do whatever needs to be done to get her money, people like this girl don't mix business with pleasure.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by joe54: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
joe54:
It was a premeditated murder. She definitely has an accomplice. Fake ID, fake foreign number, she is not new to drugs, she is a cold blooded killer.
SENTENCE: DEATH PENALTY
To other desperate young girls reading this LEARN!!!!! She will enjoy her stay in prison
I was almost certain she had an accomplice
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
It can't be me tongue
Why did you say I haven't changed
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Iceyjayz: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Why did you say I haven't changed
Why did you quote me here
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Why did you quote me here
Because I'm avoiding unnecessary attention and drama
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Iceyjayz: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Because I'm avoiding unnecessary attention and drama
Mention me in the other thread and I will reply you there
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Mention me in the other thread and I will reply you there
You are trouble personified, its like you prefer the former me than the later me.lol
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Iceyjayz: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
You are trouble personified, its like you prefer the former me than the later me.lol
I want a changed you, but unfortunately you haven't changed. if you want me to tell you more, quote me in that other thread. grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I want a changed you, but unfortunately you haven't changed. if you want me to tell you more, quote me in that other thread. grin
I don't want attention and unnecessary drama anymore, you should commend me for that
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Iceyjayz: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
I don't want attention and unnecessary drama anymore, you should commend me for that
You that can't do without attention, who do you think you are deceiving?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by edego2up(m): 3:26am On Jul 04, 2021
I think it would be best for the Ataga's family to re-visit the service room where he was murdered.to do their private investigation
1)is the place secured?
2) who were the visitors that entired the room while Ataga was there
3) was there any noice
4) who first noticed the lifeless body
5)at what hours did he died and when was the money wildrewn from the post?
6) was there a vehicle that wisked her away after the murder?
7) have they been there before and why did she booked in with a foreign number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.