Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight (60510 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by bigtt76(f): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Who is this? angry

Juliusmalema:
Please your family should facilitate the immediate release of Chidimma Ojukwu so that she can go and complete her studies.

The Milk your son Usifo Ataga poured inside her and the ones inside CD is enough punishment and deaths already. All the postinors she took has taken care of....

We can't be mourning multiple persons at same time. I strongly believe anywhere Usifo is today he has found peace......inner peace.

One thing is certain your Son Usifo wu ocho Ife ukwu furu agba enyi...

Chidimma should be released and Usifo buried in peace.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Please your family should facilitate the immediate release of Chidimma Ojukwu so that she can go and complete her studies.

The Milk your son Usifo Ataga poured inside her and the ones inside CD is enough punishment and deaths already. All the postinors she took has taken care of....

We can't be mourning multiple persons at same time. I strongly believe anywhere Usifo is today he has found peace......inner peace.

As if the Chidinma has not collected infected sperm from her cult boys left right and center in all her three holes
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by ProGSM(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
yamunla:
May God give us a God fearing side chic...Amen
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by zoedew: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2021
khadaffi:

Oga please we should push morality aside. Morality is not a crime in Nigerian law. For example, it is not an offence for Mr. Atagha to sleep with Chidinma. The offence here is that she killed him. She wasn't raped. Anybody pushing that narrative is playing to the gallery.
The girl should be given some years in prison. I do not support she should be killed even though she deserves it.
Well, that is what you get when you choose to reject God and His precepts for life! Please reconsider your position.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by hstar: 12:38am On Jun 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by obowunmi(m): 1:17am On Jun 28, 2021
He died the way he wanted, in the arms of his sidechic.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Zagee: 1:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Going by her statements, a good lawyer and she could be off the hook. Chidinma is just a victim of the morally bankrupt society we have evolved into.
Sad to loose someone.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by mukshin(m): 2:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Thank you

Kingcalls:
Hmmm....I have always maintained that women have evil, selfishness and hypocrisy in them...most are supporting this evil girl cos she's a woman...will they say sane if it was a man... look at how they were tearing baba ijesha to shreds for a smaller crime ...

Instead, they are insulting the dead man that was killed by a woman...even calling for a her release and these simps that are sub men are supporting it... how can u kill someone and still hv the mind to go withdraw money to spend and went home to live her life as normal... an innocent person will fall ill for that act but she lived her life as normal...she is as cold hearted as her colleague ( the akwa ibom job killer) no remorse during the interview...
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by DWJOBScom(m): 5:11am On Jun 28, 2021
observanc1:
ask yourself, how did she get the man's pin? And why withdraw 330k from a billionaire's accounts, when u can withdraw millions.
Dont mind all them
Hang the girl narrative
It's a fact she was in love and it wasnt a one night stand.
It's a fact its turned abusive and she wanted to leave but oga lock door
The dude was careless and stupid

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2021
GeneralPula:

it won’t go down well if the right justice isn’t serve..

Let's hope those yeyebrities will come out and protest for justice for the dead man.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2021
observanc1:
chairman, it is not all killings that lead to gallows. The killer of george floyd in the open and recorded, was sentenced to 22 years in prison.
Dont care for criminals. whether she's hanged or shot to death by a firing squad doesnt concern me.

You should know that the "gallows" in that statement is an idiomatic expression for justice in this situation.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Wetin i tell you ? lmao

Wetin you tell me?

What makes you think your "girlfriend" is going to walk free or be broken out of jail?

Are you prepared to bet big money on it?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by khadaffi(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2021
zoedew:

Well, that is what you get when you choose to reject God and His precepts for life! Please reconsider your position.

What I said is how the law will view the incident. God's precept for life? I always laugh at black people and their foolishness. If I explain your statement to you now, you will see you are already judging and the bible says in Matthew 7:1 not to judge.

What I'm I saying? The man after God's heart in the bible was a very good fornicator who had many wives and a couple of girlfriends he slept with anytime he likes. It was so bad that when he died a virgin had to be brought to his bed and when he didn't respond they knew he was really dead. So please you are not God. Don't assume that role because you read a few scriptures. Those that read more scriptures than you avoid what you just did there.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Jodera: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2021
khadaffi:

What I said is how the law will view the incident. God's precept for life? I always laugh at black people and their foolishness. If I explain your statement to you now, you will see you are already judging and the bible says in Matthew 7:1 not to judge.

What I'm I saying? The man after God's heart in the bible was a very good fornicator who had many wives and a couple of girlfriends he slept with anytime he likes. It was so bad that when he died a virgin had to be brought to his bed and when he didn't respond they knew he was really dead. So please you are not God. Don't assume that role because you read a few scriptures. Those that read more scriptures than you avoid what you just did there.
.....Misinterpreting that passage in the bible.
I even thought you want to use adultery with Bathsheba to valid your point sef.
The example you gave didn't happen the way you said it Bros
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2021
So sad that Mr Usifo was morally twisted as well as Chidima, they both deserve what they got. Baba Ataga at 50 wanted to open a 21 years old bunette and Chidima on the other hand wanted to live expensive life by rolling with sugar daddy. They both got the result of adultery and furnication. Let the family meet the police to get more info from the man Slayer Chidima the slay queen. Sex, drugs and money gone wrong
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Jodera: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Zagee:
Going by her statements, a good lawyer and she could be off the hook. Chidinma is just a victim of the morally bankrupt society we have evolved into.
Sad to loose someone.
Lol... The way una dey talk this "a good lawyer will get her off the hook" someone will think the Atagas will get a very very bad lawyer to prosecute her. It's as if the case is not very bad enough that you think it's just only her words and good lawyer court will listen to.

I just dey laugh una

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by onenaija001(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

would you have said the same thing if it was a man?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by khadaffi(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Jodera:
.....Misinterpreting that passage in the bible.
I even thought you want to use adultery with Bathsheba to valid your point sef.
The example you gave didn't happen the way you said it Bros

My brother I'm not interested in telling you any bedtime stories. How do you even know if the version you take is the right one? Were you there? My point is David was a fornicator and he was a man after God's heart. Was that true or false? Since you didn't respond to that I'll take it you agree. Good day!!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Jodera: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2021
khadaffi:

My brother I'm not interested in telling you any bedtime stories. How do you even know if the version you take is the right one? Were you there? My point is David was a fornicator and he was a man after God's heart. Was that true or false? Since you didn't respond to that I'll take it you agree. Good day!!
Abeg don't twist it. Who wants to hear your bedtime stories? What I'm telling you is that if you're referencing any thing from any book or source, say the fact.
Don't come and tell us according to the bible, Joshua was the first man in the garden of Eden and Esther was the wife who made him eat the forbidden fruit and when someone correct your errors, you'll start saying "I'm not interested in telling you bla bla bla"...
Simple!

And as for the bolded please, don't say what you don't know. David was never a fornicator.
If you don't know that concubine(s) is legally allowed by Hebrew laws and God in the olden days, read and research instead of displaying your ignorance.

Peace!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by khadaffi(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2021
Jodera:
Abeg don't twist it. Who wants to hear your bedtime stories? What I'm telling you is that if you're referencing any thing from any book or source, say the fact.
Don't come and tell us according to the bible, Joshua was the first man in the garden of Eden and Esther was the wife who made him eat the forbidden fruit and when someone correct your errors, you'll start saying "I'm not interested in telling you bla bla bla"...
Simple!

And as for the bolded please, don't say what you don't know. David was never a fornicator.
If you don't know that concubine(s) is legally allowed by Hebrew laws and God in the olden days, read and research instead of displaying your ignorance.

Peace!

Concubine is allowed in the Hebrew law just the same way having a girlfriend relationship is also allowed in the Nigerian law. If you see my initial post before all your nonsense obstruction I said what Atagha and Chidinma had was allowed in our law. No one has disputed that

Also there is a new twist in your post which says God allowed concubine in the days of David. Please so tell us at what time did God pass another law banning having concubine in our day
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Jodera: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2021
khadaffi:

Concubine is allowed in the Hebrew law just the same way having a girlfriend relationship is also allowed in the Nigerian law. If you see my initial post before all your nonsense obstruction I said what Atagha and Chidinma had was allowed in our law. No one has disputed that

Also there is a new twist in your post which says God allowed concubine in the days of David. Please so tell us at what time did God pass another law banning having concubine in our day
Lol... No Nigerian law recognizes having a girl friend or boy friend. Only Marriage is legally allowed and have rights in Nigeria laws and constitution. In the olden days during the Hebrew laws, concubines have rights and privileges backed by laws. What right and privileges backed by law in Nigeria does a girlfriend have? Can you fill any Official documents and write "girlfriend"
Please don't make me laugh.

And to your question (the bolded), when Jesus Christ introduced the "one man one wife" as symbol of a Christian marriage was when it was later stopped. Concubines were legal and not a sin in olden days. So stop saying David was a fornicator.

Peace
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by knightphoenix: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Will you shut up.... If na your son them kill, wey no fit defend himself nko?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by chris51(f): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Imagine the ingratitude.
I expected the family to be grateful that Chidinma has brought them clout.

I don't think you will be grateful if your family is faced with this type of tragedy
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by chris51(f): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2021
chris51:

I don't think you will be grateful if your family is faced with this type of tragedy
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Earthkumy(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Most of you don't read

The family didn't even see Chidinma as the main suspect
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by 9jaRealist: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-dont-worsen-our-plight-family-of-super-tv-ceo-begs-nigerians

I haven’t seen anywhere or anything of people mocking his wife…
And while we sympathize with the family, it is a NEWSWORTHY event.

It’s a TRAGEDY on all sides…
But one that was unfortunately put into motion by their son’s own actions.

RIP to the deceased.

>
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by adeniyi65(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2021
budusky05:

dial 911 and ask IGP
grin grin savage reply
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Zagee: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2021
There is no room for morality in law incase you no know.
Jodera:
Lol... The way una dey talk this "a good lawyer will get her off the hook" someone will think the Atagas will get a very very bad lawyer to prosecute her. It's as if the case is not very bad enough that you think it's just only her words and good lawyer court will listen to.

I just dey laugh una
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Jodera: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2021
Zagee:
There is no room for morality in law incase you no know.
We're saying the same thing.
I'm not even talking about weda ataga slept with her or not (or any morality you think I'm bringing out). I'm talking about Murder which is the case here.

You think a good prosecuting lawyer would overlook the fact that
1... She paid for the services of the room with fake Intl number (and possibly fake name too in their client's file)
2... SHe stabbed him twice on the neck (which cut his veins and on the stomach) all on the effect of drugs. Yet the drugs didn't make her not to change her clothing.
3... The withdrawal of the money that same day. Why didn't she report to the police or at least shout for help.

And many more. The lawyer will piece all these info together (plus more) in which to prove that it was really premeditated and she actually killed him knowingly

You think just mere "he raped me and It's under the influence of drugs I committed and killed him for self defence" is enough to drastically tilt the situation to her favor?

So many things to prosecute the girl and it's not just any good lawyer that can get her out the way you're claiming
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by zoedew: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
khadaffi:

Well, your view. Your choice!! I have done my duty to you!!!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by khadaffi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... No Nigerian law recognizes having a girl friend or boy friend. Only Marriage is legally allowed and have rights in Nigeria laws and constitution. In the olden days during the Hebrew laws, concubines have rights and privileges backed by laws. What right and privileges backed by law in Nigeria does a girlfriend have? Can you fill any Official documents and write "girlfriend"
Please don't make me laugh.

And to your question (the bolded), when Jesus Christ introduced the "one man one wife" as symbol of a Christian marriage was when it was later stopped. Concubines were legal and not a sin in olden days. So stop saying David was a fornicator.

Peace

Comprehension is your problem hence you're laughing at your ignorance. I didn't say Boyfriends and girlfriend is recognized but I said it is "allowed". If it wasn't allowed people would have been arrested for keeping one. When you want to fill an official document and you're asked relationship with the individual you write friend . If you want to make the relationship official then you get married so that some rights and privileges become attached to the relationship. For example, prior to Nigeria banning same sex marriage, it was not allowed in our laws to have it. If you were caught then you would have still been arrested.

According to USlegal.com Concubine refers to a woman who lives with a man to whom she is not married. Although a concubine serves the functions of a legal wife, she does not enjoy any rights in a family or any spiritual comforts. ... A concubine is denied certain legal protections. The dictionary defines fornication as consensual sexual intercourse between two persons not married to each other. David was a fornicator, pure and simple!

Meanwhile according to you: In the days of David and Solomon God did not see this as a sin and instead he loved them to the point that one was referred to as a man after his heart. Now today someone is saying this is a sin God will kill us for even though it is in agreement with our laws and customs. This is a God that is referred to as one who does not change, He is the same yesterday, today and forever. SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.