Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight (60514 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by joe54: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
It was a premeditated murder. She definitely has an accomplice. Fake ID, fake foreign number, she is not new to drugs, she is a cold blooded killer.
SENTENCE: DEATH PENALTY
To other desperate young girls reading this LEARN!!!!! She will enjoy her stay in prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by zoghys: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
paschalj4:
embarassed embarassed oh no i can't help but feel so sorry for Usifo Ataga children, that has being rendered fatherless because of his inability to control his third leg shocked. Well this should serve as a lifetime lesson for most men out there that has the intention to cheat on their parthner likewise the women too. to always have a rethink,and consider the future of their kids, before taking any wrong step that will end up messing things up for them.

You come online and comment bull like you know what's up in the man's private life. Slowpoke like your sorry ass do the worst when given little freedom. Dont fuvkin judge what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by phemmyfour: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family.
It is really painful to lose a loved one.
May GOD comfort His Parents and Family.

Sin disrupts Destiny.
Sin dismantles Destiny.
Sin delays Destiny
Sin dilutes Destiny.
Sin destroys Destiny.
Flee from all appearances of Evil
Judge not....We can read in-between the lines
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Shokoloko(f): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
“If you have any information, don’t hide behind online posts. Instead, come forward and share it with the Police.

Which information are you seeking for again? The culprit has been arrested and we all know that she killed the man basically because of money. All the excuses that the man was trying to sex her is a baseless allegation. Sadly the dead can't talk.
If she has people who conspired with her, it would be nice to have information about them.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Shokoloko(f): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sin disrupts Destiny.
Sin dismantles Destiny.
Sin delays Destiny
Sin dilutes Destiny.
Sin destroys Destiny.
Flee from all appearances of Evil..

I agree
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Mummyfour(f): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
The Ataga's family is making this statement rather late.
The kind of conspiracy theories I have been reading concerning this case on WhatsApp group chat is enough to wake the dead man and force him to tell his own side if the story.
I don't know where the conspiracy theorists get their information from. And all of a sudden everybody don turn journalist for chidinma matter
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Bigsam400(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]i don't understand our journalists with their fake news, this say try to force having sex with her that's why you kill him, another news says he gave you his Atm to collect any amount you need but after fun he changed his mind by collecting back his Atm that's where misunderstanding one from that lead to stabbing.different news on this matter even the Family of the deceased don't believe the girl do it maybe outsider . See your life our newsler no concrete information from you our blogger .that's part of reason our country is bad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by WoundedLamb: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Poor woman. I really don't understand the African society. A man cheats, got himself killed and the wife is being ridiculed. Just see the kind of sadness and shame some of us men bring to our loved ones. The annoying thing is that we never hold each other accountable. This man is dead and everyone is on about "fear women" as if the man that left his wife to be sleeping around was an angel. Please, guys, in as much as the society gives us the laissez-faire treatment, let's consider our loved ones before doing certain things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Sugar daddy was killed by sidechick.She come withdraw moni japa.
Anyother story una wan add for the matter,na Una know. undecided
one sided story if only the dead could
speak.one stupid lawyer don write script for the killer in other to have a case and get potty from stupid nigerians.what I know is fat she used a fake drivers license to decieve her victim with the help of her yahoo friend who gave her fake international numb.thier motive was to kill the man steal his arm and withdraw all his money .and zoom off to another country as she had her int passport ready but luck ran out on her.there was no drugs involved if I see some one who is into drugs I know immediately I look at your eyes cuz I have been there the girl in question does not do drugs u can take this info to the bank.even in sane country's she will still get life imprisonment without parole.if she was high on drugs how was she able to know that way she stole was an ATM.buhari did not cause this nor devil nor hunger they where not in d county on d day of the mother.once there is a motive, murder follows.try to watch discovery ID on DStv stop watching osun broadcasting tv it will help u .

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by zoedew: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sin disrupts Destiny.
Sin dismantles Destiny.
Sin delays Destiny
Sin dilutes Destiny.
Sin destroys Destiny.
Flee from all appearances of Evil..
By his intentional lifestyle of sin doing drugs, illicit sex and unfaithfulness to his wife Usifo Ataga caused his family, wife, children and associates shame, pain and generational grief. That is the truth! It should teach all alive and remaining to ditch sin and live to please God. All the stuff about seeking privacy to grief is needless window dressing- the rump of the fowl is out for all to see!

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by ABOO(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lagos State NURTW chieftain MC Oluomo of Oshodi Garage and family in a group photo with Governor of � Georgia USA,Brian Kemp. MC Oluomo's son just graduated as one of the best students in the state of Georgia.
Let ask ourselves, how come MC Oluomo's children are not in Oshodi smoking Indian hemp and fighting for him? The same question people should ask politicians when they inspire them to violence and attacks on each other.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by grandlexuz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
LordVoldermort:
There are many drugs In dis world with many side effects but thank God nairaland has a brilliant Psychologist/ Doctor in the building

Hahahaha
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by aktolly54(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
observanc1:
ask yourself, how did she get the man's pin? And why withdraw 330k from a billionaire's accounts, when u can withdraw millions.
my gf knows my pin, even some friend know my pin ,thats no big deal but withdrawing 300k may means she reach daily limit for withdrawal and stop. Why will she claim rape after she withdraw 300k ? She is just trying to save her ass . think about it young man
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by CaptainFM1: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
I know for sure that this girl is not working alone. Nigeria police needs to expand their search light. This girl is more of a criminal than runs girl. I'm very sure there are other people involved in this crime. It looks more of a premeditated and organized crime with other criminal elements involved. This is not just a spontaneous action in self defence.
How did she get the pin to the ATM? The service apartment manager should be grilled too.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
What if Chidinma come get belle like this. Make e be say na Ataga Jnr?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Ayo2004: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Shokoloko:

I agree
Oga,who does not sin in this country ??doesn't your Bible preach that all sins are equal...
Abeg,make una carry your holier-than-thou attitude comot here
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Tareq1105: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
May God console the family, forgive the deceased his shortcomings and remember his good deeds to humanity.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by seanwilliam(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Please your family should facilitate the immediate release of Chidimma Ojukwu so that she can go and complete her studies.

The Milk your son Usifo Ataga poured inside her and the ones inside CD is enough punishment and deaths already. All the postinors she took has taken care of....

We can't be mourning multiple persons at same time. I strongly believe anywhere Usifo is today he has found peace......inner peace.

One thing is certain your Son Usifo wu ocho Ife ukwu furu agba enyi...

Chidimma should be released and Usifo buried in peace.

I can see you’re trying to write like nwaamaikpe.. copy copy

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by zoedew: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
“If you have any information, don’t hide behind online posts. Instead, come forward and share it with the Police.

Which information are you seeking for again? The culprit has been arrested and we all know that she killed the man basically because of money. All the excuses that the man was trying to sex her is a baseless allegation. Sadly the dead can't talk.
Usifo Ataga arranged to pay for the accommodation where he spent his last hours on earth doing drugs, illicit sex and the lecherous. Were he alive what would he be saying that is not already said by his sin partner? There was video evidence he was in the restaurant dining with the devil resident in Chidimma before they went into the transaction that heralded his sanction.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Poor woman. I really don't understand the African society. A man cheats, got himself killed and the wife is being ridiculed. Just see the kind of sadness and shame some of us men bring to our loved ones. The annoying thing is that we never hold each other accountable. This man is dead and everyone is on about "fear women" as if the man that left his wife to be sleeping around was an angel. Please, guys, in as much as the society gives us the laissez-faire treatment, let's consider our loved ones before doing certain things.
one sided story if only the dead could speak.i read a part where the girl use fake drivers license name bearing her photo..called the hotel with fake international number supplied by her yahoo boyfriend.killed him with a knife stole his atm under duress and started withdrawing money.the lawyer that told this girl what to say to the public is a bastard .nothing like rape nothing like drugs I can tell categorically from the pics that this girl is not a drug addict from her eyes we know ourselves I have been there
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Ayo2004: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
aktolly54:
my gf knows my pin, even some friend know my pin ,thats no big deal but withdrawing 300k may means she reach daily limit for withdrawal and stop. Why will she claim rape after she withdraw 300k ? She is just trying to save her ass . think about it young man
Oga,go and change your pin
No say dem no warn u grin

Before u start spilling love,trust and faith rubbish,use your head and think

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Classyruns: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Rip...Sugar Zaddy Usifo Ataga
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
seanwilliam:

I can see you’re trying to write like nwaamaikpe.. copy copy

I don't know who he is.

Ignored.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by HEAVEN4444: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
CaptainFM1:
I know for sure that this girl is not working alone. Nigeria police needs to expand their search light. This girl is more of a criminal than runs girl. I'm very sure there are other people involved in this crime. It looks more of a premeditated and organized crime with other criminal elements involved. This is not just a spontaneous action in self defence.
How did she get the pin to the ATM? The service apartment manager should be grilled too.
naptu2
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by GeneralPula: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
TripleOh7:
People desperate to save a "pretty girl" from the gallows.

Nigerians and hypocrisy sha.

it won’t go down well if the right justice isn’t serve..

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
zoedew:

Usifo Ataga arranged to pay for the accommodation where he spent his last hours on earth doing drugs, illicit sex and the lecherous. Were he alive what would he be saying that is not already said by his sin partner? There was video evidence he was in the restaurant dining with the devil resident in Chidimma before they went into the transaction that heralded his sanction.
All written by the defendant lawyer nice script.if only the dead could speak.once there is motive there must be murder
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by HEAVEN4444: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:
one sided story if only the dead could speak.i read a part where the girl use fake drivers license name bearing her photo..called the hotel with fake international number supplied by her yahoo boyfriend.killed him with a knife stole his atm under duress and started withdrawing money.the lawyer that told this girl what to say to the public is a bastard .nothing like rape nothing like drugs I can tell categorically from the pics that this girl is not a drug addict from her eyes we know ourselves I have been there
so whats your hypothesis on this case ? i am interested in hearing what you think happened .
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by aktolly54(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,go and change your pin
No say dem no warn u grin

Before u start spilling love,trust and faith rubbish,use your head and think
don't roll with people you don't trust young man.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by eedimo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
tillaman:
I hope God comforts the bereaved family!!!
Righteousness2 lead us in prayers!
Righteousness2 would be coming for you soon.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by WoundedLamb: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:

I never mentioned rape neither did I refer to the suspect. If she's guilty, she should be jailed, I don't care. I'm only concerned about the man's family suffering the outcome of his reckless lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
GeneralPula:

it won’t go down well if the right justice isn’t serve..
my bro Nigerians can be so stupid once it's a fine female but if a male did this internet would have exploded with insult.they are now blaming the victim cus the killer is a fine girl.some of them even masturbated when they saw her breast and lips.if it was rape case y did she not report the matter as self defense in a police case.this is not her first murder with the level of professionalism and calmness this is definitely a serial killer and she should be d leader of one dreaded cult

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.