Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight (60512 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by harmony75: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
People of the worldl they must talkl
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by khadaffi(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
zoedew:
How? His children will read stories about a family unwilling to come clean and discourage men from unfaithfulness in marriage. Truth is, he was not a good example to his children! What was he doing in that “short time” place with Chidimma a runs girl? That is what the family should address to achieve moral closure! It is akin to dying of Magun!! What do you tell the children of the unfortunate fellow happened to their lecherous father?

Oga please we should push morality aside. Morality is not a crime in Nigerian law. For example, it is not an offence for Mr. Atagha to sleep with Chidinma. The offence here is that she killed him. She wasn't raped. Anybody pushing that narrative is playing to the gallery.
The girl should be given some years in prison. I do not support she should be killed even though she deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by 7lives: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
TripleOh7:
People desperate to save a "pretty girl" from the gallows.

Nigerians and hypocrisy sha.

Na so Nigeria be, no be so dem dey shed crocodile tears for facebook on top baba Ijesha matter.
Princess and Iyabo Ojo are the devils while that useless paedophile is the saint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:
the irony of life is that most things we joke at or find joy in people's agony comes back to us especially when it has to do with life. What a pitty.may god not use our worlds to jugde us in d afterlife.i would not even wish death for my enemy even if it was by his own mistake.repent the end is now..the future is female

Please your family should facilitate the immediate release of Chidimma Ojukwu so that she can go and complete her studies.

The Milk your son Usifo Ataga poured inside her and the ones inside CD is enough punishment and deaths already. All the postinors she took has taken care of....

We can't be mourning multiple persons at same time. I strongly believe anywhere Usifo is today he has found peace......inner peace.

One thing is certain your Son Usifo wu ocho Ife ukwu furu agba enyi...

Chidimma should be released and Usifo buried in peace.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:
Only Muslims kill people for what they do..it's called hypocrisy what is d difference between someone drinking beer in a bottle and d other one drinking in a kettle.the one we see drinking with bottle will be killed and go to hell while the one drinking with kettle will go to heaven..fear women who cover face with jihab judgement day go funny I swear.it is not what we expect na him we go see.i know your type relax.i don't justify adultery and I don't justify murder .but for u to take what u didn't create is extreem..Christ is love he never killed but created y take what u can't create life is scared u won't know this until u find yourself there.from ur comment u should be less than 21 Highest 22.. keep growing kid.it is well.how is jos

If you are indulging yourself in this kind of life better Change
Meanwhile Chidimma must be released.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Captainjack100:

Go release her na.
You're a murdered Murderer just like her.
One of the problem the country is facing

Next.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by 7lives: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kingcalls:
Hmmm....I have always maintained that women have evil, selfishness and hypocrisy in them...most are supporting this evil girl cos she's a woman...will they say sane if it was a man... look at how they were tearing baba ijesha to shreds for a smaller crime ...

Instead, they are insulting the dead man that was killed by a woman...even calling for a her release and these simps that are sub men are supporting it... how can u kill someone and still hv the mind to go withdraw money to spend and went home to live her life as normal... an innocent person will fall ill for that act but she lived her life as normal...she is as cold hearted as her colleague ( the akwa ibom job killer) no remorse during the interview...

That girl is a cold blooded killer, she will do it again and again.
Check the people defending her, they are birds of the same feathers.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Kaybae(f): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Honestly, there is another culprit behind this girl, someone of her age can never be so wicked to the extent of stabbing a 49 years old man thrice, huuuu, it's was a combined efforts. The family are only trying to protect their reputation because of the children.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Chieffoo007:
Ataga may your soul Rest In Peace
But what if Chindima is now pregnant with the forcefull act of Sex you made with her
What will be the family conclusion
who told u she was raped..that her lawyer will not make heaven .so if them tell u say man rape 300 l unilag stutend or uniben student he met in a hotel u go believe Nigerians are funny..
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by desthan(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
paschalj4:
embarassed embarassed oh no i can't help but feel so sorry for Usifo Ataga children, that has being rendered fatherless because of his inability to control his third leg shocked. Well this should serve as a lifetime lesson for most men out there that has the intention to cheat on their parthner likewise the women too. to always have a rethink,and consider the future of their kids, before taking any wrong step that will end up messing things up for them.

Listen we have seen situation where wife would kill her husband, same as husband kill their wife, same as children kill their parents and parent kill their children for very stupid reasons.

Do not say he deserved to die because he could not control his 3rd leg, that is simply wrong and callous.

Are you saying that the girl is justified to kill

Rather than type, go on your knee and pray that no evil should befall us, even when we make are in the wrong or in a wrong place.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by observanc1: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Captainjack100:

Na nonsense you dey write. Everybody with his own opinion. He can decide to tell anyone his pin okay. Some of us do trust people around around us even if not all so spare me the bullshit..
Yes she won't have withdrawn all that in a day.
Do you think she was caught the day she killed the man?. Huh
She went home living as if nothing had happened guy. Her dad was even fighting on her behalf when police came for her just for you to know how evil she was. She didn't tell no one.
If the man that died was your brother and the breadwinner of the house. Would you have keep the same energy?
sharap, u are a half baked educated semi-literate somebody. If he were my brother, u expect me to shoot myself to death for my brother's misdemeanor? Pay and go to school and learn sense.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by observanc1: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Captainjack100:

He told her the pin doesn't warrant the killing bobo.
The account was blocked. If not she for withdraw pass.
Now ask yourself.
Why did she stabbed him almost four times (does that look like defending to you)?.
And again after she did her dirty work and left the hotel why didn't she report or tell a single soul?
Answer that Mr man
do i look like a CSI (Crime Scene Investigator) to you?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by chaloskyx: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
SORRY BUT YOUR HUSBANDS INABILITY TO KEEP HIS DICK IN HIS PANTS HAS BROUGHT YOU THIS SHAME NOT NIGERIANS
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Akinsazy1985: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
amen ooo
kingthreat:
Exactly, the family of the man is going through a lot right now. Remember the post the mother made before he died. She put a picture up of him celebrating her son that makes her smile. Lets not carry too much info about the Atagas for now. May our family name not make crime news in Nigeria.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by iamL(f): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
The wife should stay out of this shameful story and move on like nothing happened.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by eskahy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmm after u rob him gorimapa finish, him come drunk in love come give u pin make u go withdtaw wetin u like oo, u come still come kill am , ah ah ahhh, well sha I trust olopa dem, devil no need to baptize u for inside this buhari wey we dey, bcus u go dey inside a/c dey solve your simultaneous equation.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Fanuchi007: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Like I said b4, my condolence goes to her Uni boyfriend. Nobody is talking about what emotional pain that dude is going through. I feel your pain Bro. Pls remember to pray for chidinmas university boyfriend. Amen

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
7lives:

That girl is a cold blooded killer, she will do it again and again.
Check the people defending her, they are birds of the same feathers.
the funny thing about serial killers is dat when they kill they return to their normal life.thier next kill increase their excitmet to want more.when they are caught they claim self defense like the employer of secretary in akwa ibom.these people are terrible.i see a deadly cult leader in her eyes with the lvl of professionalism and calmness.this can never be her first kill.she drugged the man's drink.took her to the room she booked with fake names and i.d.since the man was already drugged she used an object to hit his head making him unconscious then gently slits his attreies as there was no struggle or resistance .cuz the occupant would have heard screem from the room if there was struggle.she can't be the only guest in that hotel on d night of the murder.after he bleed to death she stabbed him in his stomach aiming his kidneys and other vital organs.she then changed her cloths and left as if nothing happened .the next morning she goes to church and normal life begins.she was not on drugs.the man was drugged.if both of them where on drugs other customers would have heard scremss of pain.it was a silent and professional kill with a motive to get the ATM and pin under duress

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Susily(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Please your family should facilitate the immediate release of Chidimma Ojukwu so that she can go and complete her studies.

The Milk your son Usifo Ataga poured inside her and the ones inside CD is enough punishment and deaths already. All the postinors she took has taken care of....

We can't be mourning multiple persons at same time. I strongly believe anywhere Usifo is today he has found peace......inner peace.

A murderer should be released?? So other people will take it as a cue to go ahead and murder other people?? There's something called deterrence and people will learn from her downfall and abstain from any thought of murder

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by kunleham(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you normal? You need to check into the nearby psyche.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Cplusc: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
The ultimate price of infidelity,,, i pity his innocent children that will live with the stigma for life
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by LaReinaa(f): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Innerpeace1:
Condolences to his family
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by LaReinaa(f): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Well said,
Everyone seems to have an opinion over this case, they’ve all turned to motivational speakers.. I’ve read a whole lot on this case, jokes and memes too! Not fair at all, the family should also be considered!

My condolences to the innocent family, they don’t deserve this at all sad
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Captainjack100: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
observanc1:
sharap, u are a half baked educated semi-literate somebody. If he were my brother, u expect me to shoot myself to death for my brother's misdemeanor? Pay and go to school and learn sense.
Sense is definitely far from you with your comment.
Don't argue blindly and leave your point exactly. Ode

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by adeniyi65(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
budusky05:
This two have two things in common

Age and Murder

Abeg this year avoid any boy and girl that is 21 years old, remember the year is 20(21) don't understand it
Why is there handcuff on the man's hand and the girl is shown mercy in those two pictures
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Gunayo(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
paschalj4:
embarassed embarassed oh no i can't help but feel so sorry for Usifo Ataga children, that has being rendered fatherless because of his inability to control his third leg shocked. Well this should serve as a lifetime lesson for most men out there that has the intention to cheat on their parthner likewise the women too. to always have a rethink,and consider the future of their kids, before taking any wrong step that will end up messing things up for them.
Third leg kwa. Una no go kill person oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Gabbriell: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
yamunla:
May God give us a God fearing side chic...Amen

grin grin grin Even devil dey fear God. But that one no go stop am from having his way with sinners.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Bahamas95(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Na Ataga children I pity pass, they will live with that stigma for the rest of their lives.

How you wan take tell person say na olosho kill your papa? undecided
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by xcuggsm(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
yamunla:
May God give us a God fearing side chic...Amen
grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by observanc1: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Captainjack100:

Sense is definitely far from you with your comment.
Don't argue blindly and leave your point exactly. Ode
keep crying, semi-illiterate.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by budusky05(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
adeniyi65:

Why is there handcuff on the man's hand and the girl is shown mercy in those two pictures

dial 911 and ask IGP
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by redsun(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Could he have been tired and tortured to release his PIN to a young woman he just met not long before his death? Or the conspiracy theory that his wife and her alleged boyfriend could be part of the plot a possibility?

How did she get his PIN to withdraw the money? Or was he such a reckless woman wrapper to have willingly revealed his PIN to a side chic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.