Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight (60507 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by highoctane: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
Did I just read that the family of the deceased believe that he was killed by someone else than the arrested girl?
Well...
in these days of the unthinkable, nothing is impossible. I just hope it's not an effort to change the narrative that the man died a fuckaholic?
If it is, then I must say it's a futile one.
If he was in chronic irrecoverable debt, or he was owing the mob, they never forget. Chidnma became the fall guy.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by observanc1: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
aktolly54:
my gf knows my pin, even some friend know my pin ,thats no big deal but withdrawing 300k may means she reach daily limit for withdrawal and stop. Why will she claim rape after she withdraw 300k ? She is just trying to save her ass . think about it young man
u are not to reveal any living being ur pin. My wife of plenty years doesnt know my pin and i dont know hers. discussion of pin-knowing has not ever arisen between us.
Withdrawal limit is 150k daily. She transferred the money to her account. Daily transfer limit is millions, not 330k.
Dont care about criminals. She committed the crime and should be punished appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by teepain: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
There is more to this, if killed him for self defence then the money you withdrawn is it for self-defence too

Thank you and may God bless you for this question.

People trying to spin the story aren't even helping her cause.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by HEAVEN4444: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:
if she was a novice or in self defense out of fear she would have reported the case to a police station.note the first person she would have told would be her dad who would have followed her to the station..she for get case but for u to know how atm looks like when high on drugs means u didn't take drugs.no case her.i pray the family of the victim gets justice.nobody should blame the man for relaxing with q chic moreover his wife works in port Harcourt.fornication is a sin but murder is a crime.if u do crime u must do the time but if u sin run to God u will be forgiven . God will forgive u but govt and law will not forgive u.this is a lesson to our despirate youth be warned.she fit even be member on nl
i agree
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
after having observed this case closely here is my take. this girl chidinma is a hired assasin. you can tell with the cool calm demeanor. she also exhibited that killer and dangerous yet composed and calculating cool calm demeanour during that smoking video. i believe she was hired to off this man and the process took 4 months from introduction. part of the process was getting foreign phone numbers and fake IDs to hire the place so as not to leave any trace. She also had an extra pair of cloth to change into in case the one she was wearing got bloody. and after the hit she had a few days to be coached on what to say. i know she will not see any jail time because there will be a ground swell of support orchestrated by the guys who hired her to kill this man. she is going to be a star. she will beat the case and will become infamous.
u are the only one with sense it's a pity that most Nigerians are not smart. Her lawyer tried anyway .her own version looks like nollywood.if only d dead could speak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by madukaanaya(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:
God will not punish u with death if u cheat on your wife.train your children o..I once worked in a big hotel.if u have a daughter in this present generation it is finished.my bro men dey learn.i have seen 5 some live on stage.married men too are not spared..I had to resign as my conscience could no longer hold me.i pray not to have a daughter it is finished just rest..there are no wives out there anymore it will take the grace of god to find one
your mindset is terrible.there are wife material everywhere only pray to see them.i prefer female children more.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by West2019(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
We really understand the pains of the family. Nigeria police have done a wonderful work , the suspect will surely face the penalty.thats to say for the wages of Sin is Death.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by HEAVEN4444: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:
u are the only one with sense it's a pity that most Nigerians are not smart. Her lawyer tried anyway .her own version looks like nollywood.if only d dead could speak
bro there is much more more to this case. i totally agreed with you because i had made the same observations and i knew you were unto something. thats why i wanted to pick your brain to see what you got. and i agree with you. there is a lot more to this case
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by stealmatic(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family.
It is really painful to lose a loved one.
May GOD comfort His Parents and Family.

Sin disrupts Destiny.
Sin dismantles Destiny.
Sin delays Destiny
Sin dilutes Destiny.
Sin destroys Destiny.
Flee from all appearances of Evil..

U don't disappoint at all, continue deceiving urself
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by teepain: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
zoedew:

See, forensic science and morbid anatomy properly deployed will help reconstruct the story. An autopsy will reveal how sexually active he was before he died. His semen should be on the beddings. His pubic hair on things Chidimma will go into the package not to talk of signs that show whether or not there was a struggle before he gave up the ghost. The defence will have work to do.

The defence team would sure have to do a lot to get her the minimum possible sentence. That act of withdrawing from the dead man's account makes it pretty difficult coupled with articles that suggest an attempt at identity concealment such as checking in with a fake foreign phone number and fake driver's license. Let her have her day in court and then I find it difficult to understand how an adult of 21 years of age would claim she stabbed someone in the NECK twice in self defence against sexual assault. Apparently the force is not commensurate to the threat.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by takimsipho(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If you are indulging yourself in this kind of life better Change

Meanwhile Chidimma must be released.
What makes you think that your father has never cheated on your mother or any male in your family have not cheated before. Send me your account number let me give you transport to go to the police station she is being kept so you can do break her out. Who no dey high, but I never high slap person talk less of to stab person. Be supporting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
aktolly54:
my gf knows my pin, even some friend know my pin ,thats no big deal but withdrawing 300k may means she reach daily limit for withdrawal and stop. Why will she claim rape after she withdraw 300k ? She is just trying to save her ass . think about it young man
my bro ..thread with care.may God see u Tru..ur girlfriend knows ur pin ..or ur wife I don't get it..u don't need to show her love my revealing ur password there her Better ways to do that..this is naija o and it's a zoo..this girl won't spend 3 months in jail nor be naija
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
takimsipho:
What makes you think that your father has never cheated on your mother or any male in your family have not cheated before. Send me your account number let me give you transport to go to the police station she is being kept so you can do break her out. Who no dey high, but I never high slap person talk less of to stab person. Be supporting rubbish

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

see Fulani huasa way I dey share country with.God why? Someone justifying murder... God why.i pray non of your family members get killed by a hungry despirate person..amen
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Captainjack100: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
observanc1:
ask yourself, how did she get the man's pin? And why withdraw 330k from a billionaire's accounts, when u can withdraw millions.
He told her the pin doesn't warrant the killing bobo.
The account was blocked. If not she for withdraw pass.
Now ask yourself.
Why did she stabbed him almost four times (does that look like defending to you)?.
And again after she did her dirty work and left the hotel why didn't she report or tell a single soul?
Answer that Mr man

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:
see Fulani huasa way I dey share country with.God why? Someone justifying murder... God why.i pray non of your family members get killed by a hungry despirate person..amen

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by ezewealth(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:
one sided story if only the dead could
speak.one stupid lawyer don write script for the killer in other to have a case and get potty from stupid nigerians.what I know is fat she used a fake drivers license to decieve her victim with the help of her yahoo friend who gave her fake international numb.thier motive was to kill the man steal his arm and withdraw all his money .and zoom off to another country as she had her int passport ready but luck ran out on her.there was no drugs involved if I see some one who is into drugs I know immediately I look at your eyes cuz I have been there the girl in question does not do drugs u can take this info to the bank.even in sane country's she will still get life imprisonment without parole.if she was high on drugs how was she able to know that way she stole was an ATM.buhari did not cause this nor devil nor hunger they where not in d county on d day of the mother.once there is a motive, murder follows.try to watch discovery ID on DStv stop watching osun broadcasting tv it will help u .
I love you bro no homo, ur super intelligence
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Adakintroy: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
She is lucky she be pretty young girl. If na man all her mouth For don tear. Them.de consider her a little fluffy birdy. Police go give you the benefit of doubt to talk truth but if you start to take them play oga madam. You go go inner Chambers go talk.

If i stab person die or hit someone accidentally when driving, if my heart never cold I suppose go inside room.go de shake say I kill person. Imagine I go take the person phone and a.t.m go try to withdraw him money. That's stuff is dead cold. No fear..

Then on top that you wan play the victim. If she let police let loose on her that heart she think say she get, she go squill like the little side chick she is. Them never introduce her to torture na make her de form black widow.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Captainjack100: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
observanc1:
u are not to reveal any living being ur pin. My wife of plenty years doesnt know my pin and i dont know hers. discussion of pin-knowing has not never ever arisen between us.
Withdrawal limit is 150k daily. She transferred the money to her account. Daily transfer limit is millions, not 330k.
Dont care about criminals. She committed the crime and should be punished appropriately.
Na nonsense you dey write. Everybody with his own opinion. He can decide to tell anyone his pin okay. Some of us do trust people around around us even if not all so spare me the bullshit..
Yes she won't have withdrawn all that in a day.
Do you think she was caught the day she killed the man?. Huh
She went home living as if nothing had happened guy. Her dad was even fighting on her behalf when police came for her just for you to know how evil she was. She didn't tell no one.
If the man that died was your brother and the breadwinner of the house. Would you have keep the same energy?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Ficeo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
May God Almighty open the inner eyes of Men to understand that staying away from women and everything that has to do with money � will make them live long and inherit the Kingdom of God. May such calamity never come near our homes and may God console the family of the deceased, Amen. It's a touchy story. Weeping!!!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by BrainSanitizer: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
highoctane:

If he was in chronic irrecoverable debt, or he was owing the mob, they never forget. Chidnma became the fall guy.
Very possible.
And she'll be threatened to take the fall and claim molestation if she wants to stay alive.
Being a media person in Nigeria has its dangers, especially if you decide to be a very objective in your job.
I hope the security agencies won't rule out the family's suspicions as they investigate the case.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Captainjack100: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Adakintroy:
She is lucky she be pretty young girl. If na man all her mouth For don tear. Them.de consider her a little fluffy birdy. Police go give you the benefit of doubt to talk truth but if you start to take them play oga madam. You go go inner Chambers go talk.

If i stab person die or hit someone accidentally when driving, if my heart never cold I suppose go inside room.go de shake say I kill person. Imagine I go take the person phone and a.t.m go try to withdraw him money. That's stuff is dead cold. No fear..

Then on top that you wan play the victim. If she let police let loose on her that heart she think say she get, she go squill like the little side chick she is. Them never introduce her to torture na make her de form black widow.
I was almost insulting you with the first part you said about being fine. What the hell?
You're looking at a devil and still saying she fine.. Damn
Your got the other points right bro. A full grown human died in your hands and she has the got to withdraw again without going to her father house and start crying. The guilt, Remorse and everything..
I don't chat on nairaland most of the time. I just come over to read comments and some topics but some people displaying their foolishness here makes me more angry.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Captainjack100: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Go release her na.
You're a murdered just like her.
One of the problem the country is facing

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by olibeans: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Only Muslims kill people for what they do..it's called hypocrisy what is d difference between someone drinking beer in a bottle and d other one drinking in a kettle.the one we see drinking with bottle will be killed and go to hell while the one drinking with kettle will go to heaven..fear women who cover face with jihab judgement day go funny I swear.it is not what we expect na him we go see.i know your type relax.i don't justify adultery and I don't justify murder .but for u to take what u didn't create is extreem..Christ is love he never killed but created y take what u can't create life is scared u won't know this until u find yourself there.from ur comment u should be less than 21 Highest 22.. keep growing kid.it is well.how is jos

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by EMMY76: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Some nigerian bloggers are already adding their own story by accusing the dead man's wife of conniving with chidinma to murder her husband so that she can marry her lover which happens to be chidinma's uncle.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
EMMY76:
Some nigerian bloggers are already adding their own story by accusing the dead man's wife of conniving with chidinma to murder her husband so that she can marry her lover which happens to be chidinma's uncle.
Where una for they see all these drama..Nollywood and zeeworld is a bitchhh
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by EgusiShankly: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
AuroraB:
Don't even bother yourselves with what people are saying. Most Nigerians no get sense. Ensure your son gets justice. God rest his soul cool
Correct..

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by kissdabride: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Please your family should facilitate the immediate release of Chidimma Ojukwu so that she can go and complete her studies.

The Milk your son Usifo Ataga poured inside her and the ones inside CD is enough punishment and deaths already. All the postinors she took has taken care of....

We can't be mourning multiple persons at same time. I strongly believe anywhere Usifo is today he has found peace......inner peace.

One thing is certain your Son Usifo wu ocho Ife ukwu furu agba enyi...

Chidimma should be released and Usifo buried in peace.
are you alright at all no.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Jman06(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Condolences to the Ataga family.

May the dead rest in peace...Amen
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Please your family should facilitate the immediate release of Chidimma Ojukwu so that she can go and complete her studies.

The Milk your son Usifo Ataga poured inside her and the ones inside CD is enough punishment and deaths already. All the postinors she took has taken care of....

We can't be mourning multiple persons at same time. I strongly believe anywhere Usifo is today he has found peace......inner peace.

One thing is certain your Son Usifo wu ocho Ife ukwu furu agba enyi...

Chidimma should be released and Usifo buried in peace.
the irony of life is that most things we joke at or find joy in people's agony comes back to us especially when it has to do with life. What a pitty.may god not use our worlds to jugde us in d afterlife.i would not even wish death for my enemy even if it was by his own mistake.repent the end is now..the future is female

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Queenserah26(f): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
May the lord give his loved ones the fortitude to bear this terrible loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.