Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" (1875 Views)

When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into.... / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" by EntertainmentN: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Chidinma Ojukwu vs Usifo: "This isn’t her first time, She does this for Living" — Nigerian lady claims

More stories have been coming up after the sad incident that lead to the dead of Michael Usifo Ataga CEO of Super TV. A lady has posted the incident that happened between the same Chidinma Ojukwu and her securiy man some years ago.

According to her post:

She is a hardened criminal and this is her modus operandi. I had to save my security man from this same girl early this year who lied to get his bank account and used it to blackmail someone.

He was caught and I had to help him at the station. The police then picked her up and she confessed that she was blackmailing a guy after s*x and the money was sent to my security man account as she had asked for his account because she claimed that her boyfriend sent her money and she didn’t want her dad to know.

READ FULL STORY HERE:

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" by SportsHD: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Yeye blogger
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" by richmond500: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mumu blogger
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" by Robertgreene1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dundee United blogger
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" by AskProf: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
EntertainmentN:
Chidinma Ojukwu vs Usifo: "This isn’t her first time, She does this for Living" — Nigerian lady claims

More stories have been coming up after the sad incident that lead to the dead of Michael Usifo Ataga CEO of Super TV. A lady has posted the incident that happened between the same Chidinma Ojukwu and her securiy man some years ago.

According to her post:

She is a hardened criminal and this is her modus operandi. I had to save my security man from this same girl early this year who lied to get his bank account and used it to blackmail someone.

He was caught and I had to help him at the station. The police then picked her up and she confessed that she was blackmailing a guy after s*x and the money was sent to my security man account as she had asked for his account because she claimed that her boyfriend sent her money and she didn’t want her dad to know.

READ FULL STORY HERE:

You are sick & I'm scared if you can still be cured.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" by Becemma873: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Stupid blogger
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" by Agricaddict(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please let's stop calling this girl Chidinma, let's call her Miss Ojukwu, she spoiling Chidinma Ekile good name. She's a murderer for that matter, a 21 year old endowed murderer who is capable of killing Floyd Mayweather in the boxing ring
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" by Komolafe89: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Cooked lie, when big mess falls you the smaller climbs you
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" by Kobicove(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Na like this you wan take blow?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living" by EntertainmentN: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Why all this insult.
SportsHD:
Yeye blogger

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video If You Are Over 30 Years Old / Marry Decent Ladies / Fatherchristmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.