Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Women; What Do You Think? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women; What Do You Think? (705 Views)

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? / Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men / Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women; What Do You Think? by Lostchild(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Removed
Re: Women; What Do You Think? by Bahamas95(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
" I remember sitting somewhere and I stared at a married woman out of curiosity because I was curious over something and I wanted to be sure of my thought. I notice as I stare at her, she got so excited as she thought I find her beautiful or attractive. As I was leaving the place, she turn and look back at me and I saw that she was so excited".

2 Likes

Re: Women; What Do You Think? by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Re: Women; What Do You Think? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
The way you stare at women comes off creepy. Some women may like it but I would find you creepy and think you're a perv. Not every woman would be "excited" by a lustful male's gaze.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women; What Do You Think? by Oluromantic: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
In case you're driving, park well and look yansh before you continue your journey. Casket is cheap now o.

1 Like

Re: Women; What Do You Think? by Winneygirl(f): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
For me
Winking, cutting eye, whistling is disrespectful. If you have nothing to offer, try this.
Staring unnecessarily, pervy. If you're pervy, try this.

Starting a conversation, introducing yourself and finding a common ground is mature.
If you want a meaningful engagement, try this.

2 Likes

Re: Women; What Do You Think? by Lostchild(m): 3:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Oluromantic:
In case you're driving, park well and look yansh before you continue your journey. Casket is cheap now o.

grin grin grin
Re: Women; What Do You Think? by Lostchild(m): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Yxwqq:
The way you stare at women comes off creepy. Some women may like it but I would find you creepy and think you're a perv. Not every woman would be "excited" by a lustful male's gaze.

I have never lusted after a woman, neighther will I even gaze at a person with sexual lust, only a pervert will do that.

I am a very curious introverted person and my mind is like an explorer. I like to understand things in a deeper and meaningful level as long as it is not the personal life of people. I don't stand and stare at people, no, I can't do that

What I do is!

☆ I can stare at a young lady if I see her speak her native language, it amazes me

★I can instantly check out a lady and wonder in my thought, if she is married as most ladies don't put on ring

★I do instantly check and scan a lady and wonder in my minde the type of person she is

★ I can instantly check and scan a lady and wonder in my thought, how old is she

★ I can instantly check out a lady and curiously wonder in my thought, if she is married

★ I can stare at a 10 years old child out of curiousity and wonder in my mind, what if she is my child

What prompt me to write and asked these questions was that I previously saw a thread on quora where a lady made a comment about giving out signal just to let someone know you like them

Since then I have been wondering if I gave out wrong signal to women with my curious but instant stares
Re: Women; What Do You Think? by Lostchild(m): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Winneygirl:
For me
Winking, cutting eye, whistling is disrespectful. If you have nothing to offer, try this.
Staring unnecessarily, pervy. If you're pervy, try this.

Starting a conversation, introducing yourself and finding a common ground is mature.
If you want a meaningful engagement, try this.

I can't wink my eye to a woman, alhough cutting of eye is very popular during the 90's but not anymore

I don't stand or lustfully gaze at ladies, no, I can't do that

What prompt me to asked these questions on nairaland was that I previously saw a thread on quora where a lady made a comment about giving out signal just to let someone know you like her.
Re: Women; What Do You Think? by Lostchild(m): 4:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Bahamas95:
" I remember sitting somewhere and I stared at a married woman out of curiosity because I was curious over something and I wanted to be sure of my thought. I notice as I stare at her, she got so excited as she thought I find her beautiful or attractive. As I was leaving the place, she turn and look back at me and I saw that she was so excited".

grin grin
Re: Women; What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Men consider possible outcomes of a planned action, then they act decisively.

Approach or retreat - your choice, but don't just stand and stare. Be a man!
Re: Women; What Do You Think? by Lostchild(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
HoneyBadgerr:
Men consider possible outcomes of a planned action, then they act decisively.

Approach or retreat - your choice, but don't just stand and stare. Be a man!

I am a smart young man. I dont stand and stare at a woman, I can only stare if I sat somewhere but not when I am walking.

I remember 13 years ago, I walked to a young lady, I told her I like her and I instantly gave her a kiss, she look peplex and shock but she didnt react because women love cute guys.

This tells you that I can approach any single woman if I want to

(1) (Reply)

Can You Answer This Interview Question? / Nigerian Family Demands 10 Bags Of Onion, N2.1m Cash, 100 Yams For Bride Price, / Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.