Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Real Man Is A Myth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Man Is A Myth (546 Views)

Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Man Is A Myth by Yungspitta: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ain't it funny when a woman teaches a guy how to be a real man??
She was never a man, wtf does she know about a real man??
Much emphasis is placed on being a 'real man' in the world that we live in . It's funny how much emphasis is not placed on a 'real woman'. Hope this tells you something
The word 'real man' was coined by some manipulative women and the word itself is often used by manipulative females.
To me , a real man is a myth because we never really had a real life standard measurement of who a real man was / is .
Any time a female wants to manipulate a guy, she says real man don't do this, real man don't do that.
As a guy , don't try to be a real man she tells you to be , just develop yourself at your own pace.
As a matter of fact, every female's definition of a real man is a SIMP!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Man Is A Myth by Yungspitta: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Yungspitta:
Much emphasis is placed on being a 'real man' in the world that we live in . It's funny how much emphasis is not placed on a 'real woman'. Hope this tells you something
The word 'real man' was coined by some manipulative women and the word itself is often used by manipulative females.
To me , a real man is a myth because we never really had a real life standard measurement of who a real man was / is .
Any time a female wants to manipulate a guy, she says real man don't do this, real man don't do that.
As a guy , don't try to be a real man she tells you to be , just develop yourself at your own pace.

Lalasticlala
Re: Real Man Is A Myth by Haylel: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Yungspitta:
Young one, I like the bars you spit, they could charge anyone up. Your points are valid but I would poke my tongue a lil' bit and go around the labia majora of "there's no set standard measurement for what a real man should be".

There is a standard reference.

2 Likes

Re: Real Man Is A Myth by TMTR: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Yungspitta:

Anytime a woman starts a statement with " a real man don't do this or that, a real man does this or that",do the opposite of what she tells you cause she about to manipulate you

3 Likes

Re: Real Man Is A Myth by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
TMTR:

Anytime a woman starts a statement with " a real man don't do this or that, a real man does this or that",do the opposite of what she tells you cause she about to manipulate you
Mind what you say about women, you have a daughter remember. Be good and know that women are meant to be loved and not punished, if you come across a good woman please treat her well and pamper her because that's what you'll want for your daughter.Once someone is answereth to you,you begin to act mature and weary of your posts.

(1) (Reply)

Confused..... Advice Needed / #bbnaija 2021: Whitemoney And JMK Caught Cuddling Under The Sheet – Video / Someone Has Been Bothering Me With An Unknown Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.