Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? (2868 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Deadi bodi geti accident yeepa!

Confusion breaki bonu yeepa!

Na double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi double wahala for deadi bodiiiiiii!
Na double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi double wahala for deadi bodiiiiiii! smiley

Where are the trinitarians?

Come and save one of your brethren whose fire of faith is gradually extinguishing as there is no oil to continue lighting up his lamp! Matthew 25:1-12

I would have helped him but this is the time to answer for all his errors, sebi all this while that i've notice how conscientious he is i was trying to give him the oil that will sustain his lamp but what he always say is DELUSION! DELUSION!! all because he doesn't want to subject himself under the Organization God is using.

He was busy contemplating on the complaint of Apostates that left the truth, OK why not go and ask those Apostates to help him solve the riddle?

Just imagine a simple question our kids in JW Organization will answer with ease:

Why must God sacrifice His Son for the sin of Adam and Eve?

Well i'm still waiting for your trinitarian brethren to come and answer the question for you, because the only key to solve the riddle is in the hands of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

I'm saying it now with boldness that the only key to unlock the door is with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, whoever wants to dispute that can come forward now to answer MightySparrow's question! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
xproducer:

----------------------

1. "Why would a third party die for a sin not committed?" -

First, because the sins were, have, and are committed and GOD knows and declares "the end from the beginning" (Isaiah 46:9-10), and because when you genuinely love someone, you will do whatever you can for them... including giving your life if necessary. GOD expresses His love for His creation and people, so He did what was necessary to save them/us by standing in as a substitute to receive the punishment required by the law "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:23

GOD's love expressed: "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you." - John 15:13-14

"...and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood" - Revelation 1:5 (Also John 3:16 and 1 John 4:19).

2. "Why Jesus? Why didn't God destroy the Devil for once?"

GOD has already passed said judgment - fulfillment of His unfailing word will follow!

"Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out." - John 12:31

Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels" - Matthew 25:41

"The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." - Revelation 20:10

Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by GeneralDae: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Have you not read it in the scripture how the lamb lay down his own life? And that his sacrifice was acceptable because he was sinless.

Even if lucifer wanted sacrifice his own life too, it won't be acceptable because he is a transgressor
So what then? Does it mean that God accepts human sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by xproducer: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Beautiful!

=====

I humbly thank and praise GOD my friend...

"It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." - John 6:45

"Honor and majesty are before Him; Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary." - Psalm 96:6
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MightySparrow: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Na double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi double wahala for deadi bodiiiiiii!
Na double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi double wahala for deadi bodiiiiiii! smiley

Come and save one of your brethren whose fire of faith is gradually extinguishing as there is no oil to continue lighting up his lamp! Matthew 25:1-12

I would have helped him but this is the time to answer for all his errors, sebi all this while that i've notice how conscientious he is i was trying to give him the oil that will sustain his lamp but what he always say is DELUSION! DELUSION!! all because he doesn't want to subject himself under the Organization God is using.

He was busy contemplating on the complaint of Apostates that left the truth, OK why not go and ask those Apostates to help him solve the riddle?

Just imagine a simple question our kids in JW Organization will answer with ease:

Well i'm still waiting for your trinitarian brethren to come and answer the question for you, because the only key to solve the riddle is in the hands of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

I'm saying it now with boldness that the only key to unlock the door is with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, whoever wants to dispute that can come forward now to answer MightySparrow's question! smiley

You don't know how to summarize? The nonsense is too long.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
GeneralDae:

So what then? Does it mean that God accepts human sacrifice?

Are you asking this for argument or knowledge sake?

For knowledge sake search Google for Why did Jesus sacrifice himself?
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
OK you need summary shey?

Sorry o, your eloquent brethren will soon come with the best summary to help you solve the riddle! smiley
MightySparrow:

You don't know how to summarize? The nonsense is too long.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
xproducer:

=====

I humbly thank and praise GOD my friend...

"It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." - John 6:45

"Honor and majesty are before Him; Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary." - Psalm 96:6

Forever and ever!
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by GeneralDae: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Are you asking this for argument or knowledge sake?

For knowledge sake search Google for Why did Jesus sacrifice himself?
Sacrificed himself to who? If you are saying jesus laid down his life like a solider for his country and friends out of love, then it is laudable self sacrifice. But if by sacrifice you mean God needed human sacrifice for sin, isn't that more like what the pagans think of God?

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
All the religions on this planet originates from the same source: involvement with spirit beings so similarities abounds.

As for the sacrifice, it was necessary because a trillion human souls is not worth Adam alone!

Adam was a perfect soul who chose to rebel against his Creator, and it was a case in the gathering of spirit beings in heaven deliberating on whether God will maintain His righteous standard. Once Adam has rebelled against God he should be destroyed and no offspring should come out of Adam so that God will have to start afresh with another newly created soul.
The challenge Satan threw at God is that
no human will remain loyal to God under test! funny right?
But let's look at the matter this way:
You made a powerful product that can do so many things then someone asserted that your product is substandard, how would you feel?

Do you think killing your accuser before the eyes of everyone will resolve the issue?
Or allowing your accuser to test your product so that all observers can testify to the fact that your product was the best?

Well Adam is like that product, Satan is the accuser and all God's heavenly sons (angels) are the spectators. God boasted that the product He made in His image was perfect {Genesis 1:26, 2:7} but Satan disproved God's claim when Adam fell for Satan's bait. Genesis 3:6
From the look of things it's like Satan has won the context.
That's why God now told Satan that the default is not in His own work but that of Adam and people who CHOSE to be faulty. Deuteronomy 32:5
Of course God needs to prove what he said, so to humiliate Satan completely, God now told Satan that the descendants of Adam (children that Adam will born) will surely proved to be a failure and a liar!

At this Satan and all the heavenly hosts were amazed at God's next claim. How can Adam who is God's direct product failed then Adam's own product (children) will now beat Satan's intelligence? undecided

So the stage was set for Satan to try all within his capability to disprove God's word.
Of course Satan thought it would be a easy task not until Adam began bearing children. Adam's first son (Cain) was rebellious just like Adam his father but Abel the second child a product from the same Adam proved to be faithful, loyal and honest to the cure!
Instantly Satan possessed Cain and deleted Abel with great rage! angry
Ever since then Satan has been on the lookout for descendants of Adam that will proved him a liar, that's what led to Job's troubles! Job 1:7-12

Many of Adam's descendants have put Satan to shame as they stood faithfully despite all the seduction, confusion, attack from Satan, demons (fallen angels that later joined Satan in his campaign against God) and his human agents (disguised worshipers of Satan claiming they're worshipers of God)

Of course things are getting harder and harder as Satan is loosing in the battle so he's promoting evil thoughts in the minds of many people who feels this is all the life God has for us will easily fall for Satan's trap and despise all moral values!

But one thing all the spirit beings knew for sure is that God will never forget imperfect Adam's descendants who made Him proud {Proverbs 27:11} He is eagerly anticipating the time when He will bring them back to life {Job 14:13-15} when He would have exterminated Satan, demons and all evildoers! Psalms 37:9-11

So many of God's servants lived their lives in holiness as they trust God's loyal love that He will not abandon them in their graves, they will be brought back to live forever on this same planet when all evildoers are gone for good! Proverbs 2:20-23; Isaiah 65:21-23

But what has all these got to do with Jesus coming to sacrifice his life?

I'll address that in my next post!

GeneralDae:

Sacrificed himself to who? If you are saying jesus laid down his life like a solider for his country and friends out of love, then it is laudable self sacrifice. But if by sacrifice you mean God needed human sacrifice for sin, isn't that more like what the pagans think of God?
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Image123(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ Never asked anyone to wash in the blood of any lamb, not even in His blood. The only thing Jesus Christ asked you to do with His blood is to drink it in remembrance of Him. So where does this doctrine that you spew come from? undecided

2. Jesus Christ never asked His disciples to become New Creatures. He asked them instead be born-again - born of water and of Spirit - , this in submission and obedience of His commandments, in order to enter into His Kingdom - John 3 vs 1 - 8. And according to God, in Ezekiel 36 vs 24 -27, He handles the Spirit part. undecided
So are you sure your redemption doctrine fits into that which was taught us by Jesus Christ? undecided

Evidently, you don't know Jesus Christ. If you know Jesus Christ, you wouldn't say such. Get an experience.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Image123(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Who is this drunkard again bayi?
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Image123:

Evidently, you don't know Jesus Christ. If you know Jesus Christ, you wouldn't say such. Get an experience.
Are you certain it is Jesus Christ that you know? undecided

Because it is obvious that what you claim to know are instead lies and not His Truth, and this the same problem the OP is complaining here of. undecided
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wèèrè olódò!

Help your trinitarian brothers because TRINITY is dying slowly. First of all none of you is bold enough to mention your church in public, and now Trinity is loosing worshipers from all angles.

So speak up ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO instead of looking for ways to start a counter insult, Ọ̀DẸ̀ answer MightySparrow's question! cheesy

Image123:

Who is this drunkard again bayi?

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Image123(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you certain it is Jesus Christ that you know? undecided

Because it is obvious that what you claim to know are instead lies and not His Truth, and this the same problem the OP is complaining here of. undecided

Enjoy your truculence, i've got all i need.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Image123(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wèèrè olódò!

Help your trinitarian brothers because TRINITY is dying slowly. First of all none of you is bold enough to mention your church in public, and now Trinity is loosing worshipers from all angles.

So speak up ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO instead of looking for ways to start a counter insult, Ọ̀DẸ̀ answer MightySparrow's question! cheesy

A hungry man is an angry man, get some food to eat majamaja. i understand the country is hard for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Image123:
Enjoy your truculence, i've got all i need.
Keep telling yourself that! undecided
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
You insult me i insult you this has nothing to do with hunger, i can feed at least only you for the rest of your miserable life! cheesy

Image123:

A hungry man is an angry man, get some food to eat majamaja. i understand the country is hard for you.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Janosky: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

MightySparrow's Trinity brethrens are mightily confused and busy squabbling on this thread.
Them GIBBERISH can not console their fellow Trinity believer.

Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Janosky: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see Satan more as God's quality control manager on the evil side... Like he tests mans every weaknesses to ensure man at least meets God's standard. grin

The conversation God has with Satan in Job 1 is quite revealing of this. undecided
God's enemy is, in your own words, "God's quality control manager"

Bros, Does your GIBBERISH make any sense to you?

You can't seem to understand that Job2:3 referenced perfect Adam's unfaithfulness & disobedience.
In a way, Job's integrity was God's answer to Adam's unfaithfulness & Satan's taunt ,Job2:4-5. Proverbs 27:11.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Image123(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Keep telling yourself that! undecided

Of course, we can't do anything against the truth. The man with an experience is not at the mercy of the man with just an argument.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Image123(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You insult me i insult you this has nothing to do with hunger, i can feed at least only you for the rest of your miserable life! cheesy

Guilty conscience and inferiority complex are seriously "worrying" you. i didn't insult you but said the truth. You are a drunk and your post looks like that of one. Being hungry has nothing to do with poverty, ask the world's richest.
Lol, even if you were insulted or felt insulted, we would expect you to show your superior denomination and religiosity that you keep hawking like gala. But of course, you will rather show you are from Mushin than you are from a kingdom. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
All the religions on this planet originates from the same source: involvement with spirit beings so similarities abounds.

As for the sacrifice, it was necessary because a trillion human souls is not worth Adam alone!

Adam was a perfect soul who chose to rebel against his Creator, and it was a case in the gathering of spirit beings in heaven deliberating on whether God will maintain His righteous standard. Once Adam has rebelled against God he should be destroyed and no offspring should come out of Adam so that God will have to start afresh with another newly created soul.
The challenge Satan threw at God is that
no human will remain loyal to God under test! funny right?
But let's look at the matter this way:
You made a powerful product that can do so many things then someone asserted that your product is substandard, how would you feel?

Do you think killing your accuser before the eyes of everyone will resolve the issue?
Or allowing your accuser to test your product so that all observers can testify to the fact that your product was the best?

Well Adam is like that product, Satan is the accuser and all God's heavenly sons (angels) are the spectators. God boasted that the product He made in His image was perfect {Genesis 1:26, 2:7} but Satan disproved God's claim when Adam fell for Satan's bait. Genesis 3:6
From the look of things it's like Satan has won the context.
That's why God now told Satan that the default is not in His own work but that of Adam and people who CHOSE to be faulty. Deuteronomy 32:5
Of course God needs to prove what he said, so to humiliate Satan completely, God now told Satan that the descendants of Adam (children that Adam will born) will surely proved to be a failure and a liar!

At this Satan and all the heavenly hosts were amazed at God's next claim. How can Adam who is God's direct product failed then Adam's own product (children) will now beat Satan's intelligence? undecided

So the stage was set for Satan to try all within his capability to disprove God's word.
Of course Satan thought it would be a easy task not until Adam began bearing children. Adam's first son (Cain) was rebellious just like Adam his father but Abel the second child a product from the same Adam proved to be faithful, loyal and honest to the cure!
Instantly Satan possessed Cain and deleted Abel with great rage! angry
Ever since then Satan has been on the lookout for descendants of Adam that will proved him a liar, that's what led to Job's troubles! Job 1:7-12

Many of Adam's descendants have put Satan to shame as they stood faithfully despite all the seduction, confusion, attack from Satan, demons (fallen angels that later joined Satan in his campaign against God) and his human agents (disguised worshipers of Satan claiming they're worshipers of God)

Of course things are getting harder and harder as Satan is loosing in the battle so he's promoting evil thoughts in the minds of many people who feels this is all the life God has for us will easily fall for Satan's trap and despise all moral values!

But one thing all the spirit beings knew for sure is that God will never forget imperfect Adam's descendants who made Him proud {Proverbs 27:11} He is eagerly anticipating the time when He will bring them back to life {Job 14:13-15} when He would have exterminated Satan, demons and all evildoers! Psalms 37:9-11

So many of God's servants lived their lives in holiness as they trust God's loyal love that He will not abandon them in their graves, they will be brought back to live forever on this same planet when all evildoers are gone for good! Proverbs 2:20-23; Isaiah 65:21-23

But what has all these got to do with Jesus coming to sacrifice his life?

I'll address that in my next post!

Since all humans are Adam's descendants then we are not qualified to be called God's children in the real sense hence we can't live forever because we are all products of the man who proved to be faulty! Romans 5:12 compare to Psalms 49:7-9

So we need another perfect human who will reconnect us with his own father so that we can now relate directly with our heavenly father through that perfect sinless man.
But how possible is that when all humans are imperfect descendants of the rebel (Adam)?
That's why it was thrown to angels in heaven now that some of Adam's descendants have proven that Satan can't win all souls the way he did with our great grandfather Adam:

God in His infinite mercy is ready to give us what Adam lost (everlasting life) provided one perfect human soul will stand as a propitiatory sacrifice for those who proved Satan a liar, all the spirit beings agreed that it's a just proposal, but who amongst God's loyal sons will offer himself?

What is at stake:
If the one who volunteered should fail then all humans (including those who have proved to be faithful) are doomed because it will mean Satan's ability to make perfect humans fail is indomitable, and God will have to destroy all lives on planet earth with Satan and rebellious angels.
But if this person could stand all the tests and come out victoriously then the souls of all faithful servants of God who have died are sure to return to life!

So who will go for this heavy task?
The challenge was thrown to all God's faithful children in heaven!

Then I heard the voice of Jehovah saying: “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” And I said: “Here I am! Send me!” Isaiah 6:8

So Michael stood up before all the heavenly hosts saying he will go and stand up for God's people! Daniel 12:1

To be continued......
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Since all humans are Adam's descendants then we are not qualified to be called God's children in the real sense hence we can't live forever because we are all products of the man who proved to be faulty! Romans 5:12 compare to Psalms 49:7-9

So we need another perfect human who will reconnect us with his own father so that we can now relate directly with our heavenly father through that perfect sinless man.
But how possible is that when all humans are imperfect descendants of the rebel (Adam)?
That's why it was thrown to angels in heaven now that some of Adam's descendants have proven that Satan can't win all souls the way he did with our great grandfather Adam:

God in His infinite mercy is ready to give us what Adam lost (everlasting life) provided one perfect human soul will stand as a propitiatory sacrifice for those who proved Satan a liar, all the spirit beings agreed that it's a just proposal, but who amongst God's loyal sons will offer himself?

What is at stake:
If the one who volunteered should fail then all humans (including those who have proved to be faithful) are doomed because it will mean Satan's ability to make perfect humans fail is indomitable, and God will have to destroy all lives on planet earth with Satan and rebellious angels.
But if this person could stand all the tests and come out victoriously then the souls of all faithful servants of God who have died are sure to return to life!

So who will go for this heavy task?
The challenge was thrown to all God's faithful children in heaven!

Then I heard the voice of Jehovah saying: “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” And I said: “Here I am! Send me!” Isaiah 6:8

So Michael stood up before all the heavenly hosts saying he will go and stand up for God's people! Daniel 12:1j

To be continued......

At first when God foretold that humans will be rescued by a perfect human that will undo all the damages Satan, Adam and Eve caused. Satan would have thought that's impossible because Adam and Eve can't produce any perfect child so if God should use any of Adam's (imperfect) descendants as the propitiatory sacrifice for sin that will not be just.
But when Satan heard that Michael is the one coming to stand as a perfect human, Satan was battle prepared for Michael. He began making arrangements for humans who will deal ruthlessly with Michael (a great heavenly Prince) Satan is proud so he believes Michael will fail, Why? Because in heaven Michael is the head of all the angels that's why he is called the Archangel! Jude 9
But Satan is unaware that of all God's creation humans are Michael's choicest, Michael love humans most in all the works his father used him to make! Proverbs 8:22-31
So God vowed in His anger that as Michael is the one going to redeem humans from Adamic sin, His anger will blaze against whoever fails to yield to Michael's counsels!
God transformed Michael into an embryo in the womb of a Jewish virgin called Mary.
The Jesus was born!
Note that this child is not one from the produce of Adam so his life existence did not originate from this source {John 8:23} and his life here is meaningless since his home is not here! {John 14:1-4} therefore he must return to his own home where he began his life!

Now to answer MightySparrow's question!

Jesus can't continue living with us because he will never grow old since he never inherited Adam's sin.
So he was here for a purpose which is to prove his faithfulness to God as a perfect human and a replacement for Adam, by so doing all those connected to him will gain everlasting life {John 3:16 compare to 1Corinthians 15:45} secondly he will give his perfect human life as a propitiatory sacrifice for sin and that is what he took back to heaven to present before God and all the angels {Revelations 5:6-10} Thirdly he will set the perfect standard through his counseling for all those who wants to gain his father's approval. Matthew 3:17, 17:5

That is what Jesus (Michael) came to do on this planet, he wasn't here to come and live just like Adam's descendants whose home is earth {Psalms 115:16} therefore he must return to his own home (heaven) that is why he said after he has done all that is required to save Mankind:

"When he had received the sour wine, Jesus said: “It has been accomplished!” and bowing his head, he gave up his spirit" John 19:30

May you all have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Image123:

Of course, we can't do anything against the truth. The man with an experience is not at the mercy of the man with just an argument.
So,this same "experience" you talk of led you to the believing of traditions and doctrines of men, lies, that have nothing to do with Jesus Christ and anything He called us to? undecided
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ Never asked anyone to wash in the blood of any lamb, not even in His blood. The only thing Jesus Christ asked you to do with His blood is to drink it in remembrance of Him. So where does this doctrine that you spew come from? undecided

2. Jesus Christ never asked His disciples to become New Creatures. He asked them instead be born-again - born of water and of Spirit - , this in submission and obedience of His commandments, in order to enter into His Kingdom - John 3 vs 1 - 8. And according to God, in Ezekiel 36 vs 24 -27, He handles the Spirit part. undecided
So are you sure your redemption doctrine fits into that which was taught us by Jesus Christ? undecided
Your experience, rather than lead you closer to God's Truth, led you further away from His Truth as Jesus Christ warned in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. undecided

Yet. you think boasting of such an experience puts you in a better place than the OP is in right now with his own "experience"? undecided
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MightySparrow: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

At first when God foretold that humans will be rescued by a perfect human that will undo all the damages Satan, Adam and Eve caused. Satan would have thought that's impossible because Adam and Eve can't produce any perfect child so if God should use any of Adam's (imperfect) descendants as the propitiatory sacrifice for sin that will not be just.
But when Satan heard that Michael is the one coming to stand as a perfect human, Satan was battle prepared for Michael. He began making arrangements for humans who will deal ruthlessly with Michael (a great heavenly Prince) Satan is proud so he believes Michael will fail, Why? Because in heaven Michael is the head of all the angels that's why he is called the Archangel! Jude 9
But Satan is unaware that of all God's creation humans are Michael's choicest, Michael love humans most in all the works his father used him to make! Proverbs 8:22-31
So God vowed in His anger that as Michael is the one going to redeem humans from Adamic sin, His anger will blaze against whoever fails to yield to Michael's counsels!
God transformed Michael into an embryo in the womb of a Jewish virgin called Mary.
The Jesus was born!
Note that this child is not one from the produce of Adam so his life existence did not originate from this source {John 8:23} and his life here is meaningless since his home is not here! {John 14:1-4} therefore he must return to his own home where he began his life!

Now to answer MightySparrow's question!

Jesus can't continue living with us because he will never grow old since he never inherited Adam's sin.
So he was here for a purpose which is to prove his faithfulness to God as a perfect human and a replacement for Adam, by so doing all those connected to him will gain everlasting life {John 3:16 compare to 1Corinthians 15:45} secondly he will give his perfect human life as a propitiatory sacrifice for sin and that is what he took back to heaven to present before God and all the angels {Revelations 5:6-10} Thirdly he will set the perfect standard through his counseling for all those who wants to gain his father's approval. Matthew 3:17, 17:5

That is what Jesus (Michael) came to do on this planet, he wasn't here to come and live just like Adam's descendants whose home is earth {Psalms 115:16} therefore he must return to his own home (heaven) that is why he said after he has done all that is required to save Mankind:

"When he had received the sour wine, Jesus said: “It has been accomplished!” and bowing his head, he gave up his spirit" John 19:30

May you all have PEACE! smiley

This makes some sense. The earlier responses didn't. There are still some extrapolations though.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Well it took me several months before i could agree with Jehovah's Witnesses that the man who came as Jesus was the same Archangel Michael!

So don't think anything bad happened to him because all what Jesus needed to fulfill the requirements is human body and to live with humans, after his assignment he doesn't need that body anymore.

That's why God told Satan regarding the coming saviour:

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel"

The head is where the Messiah (Christ) will attack the Serpent (Satan) meaning It's Jesus that God will give the power and authority to exterminate Satan.
The heel is where Satan will strike the Messiah, meaning Satan will only make Jesus feel bad due to the way Jews will turn against their long awaited Messiah. smiley

MightySparrow:

This makes some sense. The earlier responses didn't. There are still some extrapolations though.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MightySparrow: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well it took me several months before i could agree with Jehovah's Witnesses that the man who came as Jesus was the same Archangel Michael!

So don't think anything bad happened to him because all what Jesus needed to fulfill the requirements is human body and to live with humans, after his assignment he doesn't need that body anymore.

That's why God told Satan regarding the coming saviour:

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel"

The head is where the Messiah (Christ) will attack the Serpent (Satan) meaning It's Jesus that God will give the power and authority to exterminate Satan.
The heel is where Satan will strike the Messiah, meaning Satan will only make Jesus feel bad due to the way Jews will turn against their long awaited Messiah. smiley
We can't reason same way, it does agree with the core theme of the bible.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
MightySparrow:
We can't reason same way, it does agree with the core theme of the bible.
Well i don't worry about people whose reasoning contradicts my target is the teaching that's yielding positive results everywhere it's taken.
If someone choose to argue i'll keep off after all each person knows what brought him to pick interest in the Bible, mine is to know those doing God's will and join them not to just keep arguing without any purpose in mind. smiley
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MightySparrow: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well i don't worry about people whose reasoning contradicts my target is the teaching that's yielding positive results everywhere it's taken.
If someone choose to argue i'll keep off after all each person knows what brought him to pick interest in the Bible, mine is to know those doing God's will and join them not to just keep arguing without any purpose in mind. smiley
Fine, doing god's will does mean it has to be your own way or GB's way. I don't need to put my neck in any GB's yoke to obey my God, bless you.
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

Let me test know knowledge instead of arguing with you.
Can you bring out the proof itself that a pagan god or idol ever demand human sacrifice?
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is not about my way or GB's way, rather it's about you who can't ccomprehen "why Jesus have to die instead of the Devil"

Of all those coming to the thread it's only a student under the yoke of the GB that has proved to you that God's word made some sense {Act 17:3} others are just here either to insult you or argue with one another!

Well that's the positive result of sharing the same line of thought, no religionsts has come here to give you any reasonable response and that's why your friends that left JW Organization can't find somewhere else to worship comfortably.
So it's either you submit yourself to the GB whom Jesus appointed to feed his sheep or the ATHEISTS and AGNOSTICS are already waiting to welcome you into their gathering!

MightySparrow:
Fine, doing god's will does mean it has to be your own way or GB's way. I don't need to put my neck in any GB's yoke to obey my God, bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman / There Will Be A LOT Of SEX In HEAVEN???????? / Lets Rebuid The House Of God In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.