Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? (2862 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
TenQ:

So, God gave a command which did NOT come to pass because you blocked it by your own will. And you think it can be undone!?

It is on record that God gave a command that FAILED on your account. How do you unwrite that which is already written?

stay on discussion, show me quotes from the Tanakh..i don't understand all these..

Of course you don't read the Torah else you would have known

This is the beginning of the instruction

Lev 16:1-2:
"And the LORD spoke to Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered before the LORD, and died; And the LORD said to Moses, Speak to Aaron your brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the veil before the mercy seat, which is on the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud on the mercy seat."
OK So it was the lord that said so....so why don't you continue it? if it was God that commanded it...
why did you resort to wanting to kill a human being instead?

Can God's spirit given to man die or be annihilated?
If God is a Holy God, how can one join His spirit with that which was polluted with sin and Wickedness! [/quote] NOOOOO, it can not die, it is GOD. keep up, i said it will be sent back to earth, to be purified again and make amends...it will be reincarnated..
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by TenQ: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

stay on discussion, show me quotes from the Tanakh..i don't understand all these..

OK So it was the lord that said so....so why don't you continue it? if it was God that commanded it...
why did you resort to wanting to kill a human being instead?

Can God's spirit given to man die or be annihilated?
If God is a Holy God, how can one join His spirit with that which was polluted with sin and Wickedness! NOOOOO, it can not die, it is GOD. keep up, i said it will be sent back to earth, to be purified again and make amends...it will be reincarnated..
Hold on to your delusion and whatever you feel like holding.

If you can undo the fact that you disobey God's instruction to love the Lord your God and your neighbour in purity: please hold your peace!

All human beings are sinners therefore only the one above sin can die as a scapegoat for us all. This is fulfilled in the Messiah.
Isa 53:10:
"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief: when you shall make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand."

Of course, you don't need to accept this.

I am done with you sir!
Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
TenQ:

Hold on to your delusion and whatever you feel like holding.

If you can undo the fact that you disobey God's instruction to love the Lord your God and your neighbour in purity: please hold your peace!

All human beings are sinners therefore only the one above sin can die as a scapegoat for us all. This is fulfilled in the Messiah.
Isa 53:10:
"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief: when you shall make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand."

Of course, you don't need to accept this.

I am done with you sir!

Isaiah 53 is about a suffering servant
And in it, nobody died....

Isaiah already told you 8 times prior the chapter 53 that the servant was Israel....

why do you people keep pulling it out as if it holds water..

God hates human sacrifice....end of story,
I wonder why GOD will tell you 'Thou shall not kill ' and be expecting a human sacrifice, it does not make any sense. Go and rethink the bull sheet the romans have brain washed you with...

https://www.nairaland.com/6612275/isaiah-53-why-suffering-servant#125311609

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Accept A Blood Transfusion Against Your Religious Belief? / Why Cant Our Religious Houses Help Our Youths / If Evolution Was True Then It Should Be Able To Regrow Lost Limbs In Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.