Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66292 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ngwa kwuo cheesy
She will disrespect and dare him again...grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by EmyGod(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most married women are emotionally and sexually neglected. That's why an affair with one is very rewarding. No 24 year-old will give your brother the peace and bliss he is getting from that 40 year-old.

Do not be fooled,
Having shagged at least 18 married women, 24 widows, 39 divorcees and 7 babymamas, I can authoritatively confirm to you that there is no repercussion for shagging a married woman asides physical harm from an aggrieved husband because my health and wealth hasn't known a better yesterday and the husbands of these women even began progressing in leaps after my dipstick entered their wives' sump.

That myth is a tactics based on fear to manipulate a wife's freewill to share kpekus, confining her to an involuntary bondage of chastity.
It also aims to scare cowardly men away from them.

When they noticed that most adulterous women will rather have their husbands dead and out of their cheating way, they changed the myth to say it doesn't only kill a husband, but also kills the children of the woman and her lover.

But most women now know it's all talk and that's why we have more promiscuous married women than men today.

Do not stand in the way of his happiness. Let your brother be and respect him for trusting you enough to confide in you.
Neither should you betray that trust by letting your mom in on it. If you must advice him, just advise him to be cautious.

"This life no get part 2".

Deceiving, so you are telling me that you will be happy if you find out that your wife is sleeping with another man ? Adultery has affect in a man whether you like it or not though you may not see the repercussions now but bear in mind that tomorrow you must see what suit your bad behaviour. Touching another man's wife is more dangerous and risky than what ever you may think of.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by EmyGod(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies
They are more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.
They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant come up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.

Sodom and Gomorrah will stand against this world to testify against the evil calamity and too much corruption.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by EmyGod(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:
She got pregnant recently and wanted to keep it but couldn't for two reasons.
1 her husband was visiting
2 my brother insisted she aborts the baby

My friend you don't keep quiet for such atrocity, what I am seeing now the curse might affect you as well, free yourself by telling your parents before that boy will ruin your family, his future is already a stake only Jesus Christ can help me now.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by EmyGod(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
geechy:

What u said about a matured woman bring sweeter and caring with less troubles is fact!

But you see that part about getting pregnant and transferring to the husband, na the reason men dey opt for DNA for their kids
Nothing sweet in that statement only death sentence.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ngwa kwuo cheesy
She will disrespect and dare him again...grin Beacause it is something that concerns her dressing, and she will dress as she likes....OP liked her dressing, but doesn't want her to go to church with it...O choghi ka umu nwoke ozo hu ihe o na-eri nani ya...cheesy

Umu nwaanyi sef, if oga say he no like this, courtesy demand u adjust na...maka love.

Like me I don't like seeing a young lady tie wrapper ka ndi mama..it looks awkward to me.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omihanifa:
He is digging his own grave, so let just wait and see how he lies in it undecided

Dear OP please kindly remember to update us when kasala don finally burst too o
Wicked man
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:
He is my business sir. Can't watch him bring destruction upon himself. even if he fails to take my advice, I'll keep pushing till I exhaust all my options.
U are you Dearing brother
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yxwqq:
When his future wife cheats with a single guy, he shouldn't complain. It's called karma.

Wise

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yxwqq:
When his future wife cheats with a single guy, he shouldn't complain. It's called karma.
That karma don put woman wey no know anything for quarrel with God for cheating

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by onome2013: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please inform your mum to avoid you loosing him . That woman is a Jezebel
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
By all means help him out of de relationship, even if it's take u 2 confront de lady...coz ur kid bro is risking his own life and future
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Munzy14:

She will disrespect and dare him again...grin Beacause it is something that concerns her dressing, and she will dress as she likes....OP liked her dressing, but doesn't want her to go to church with it...O choghi ka umu nwoke ozo hu ihe o na-eri nani ya...cheesy

I doubt.
The guy di ka onye obi shiri ike o (imagine leaving the wife to sleep out) cheesy
It's not like he doesn't want her to wear short dresses again, but just not to church. It's not that hard to comply....unless nwunye op choga okwu.

Umu nwaanyi sef, if oga say he no like this, courtesy demand u adjust na...maka love.

Like me I don't like seeing a young lady tie wrapper ka ndi mama..it looks awkward to me.

Love aside sef...maka udo.

Every young guy does not like that. cheesy
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

I doubt.
The guy di ka onye obi shiri ike o (imagine leaving the wife to sleep out) cheesy
It's not like he doesn't want her to wear short dresses again, but just not to church. It's not that hard to comply....unless nwunye op choga okwu.

Love aside sef...maka udo.

Every young guy does not like that. cheesy
Hehehehe...Ufodu umu nwaanyi wu that type of language wu ihe ha na aghota....Ya noro na hotel raha ezigbo ura, nwaanyi a rahu na bench...gringrin

O choganu okwu na.....with the daring.

Yes he likes her putting on short dress...maka i di sexy na...which man weh no like sexy wife...cheesy

Yes, It appears awkward...Why use wrapper to cover young beauty....Better to wear well fitted clothing than ihe akwa ndi mama o...cheesy

Though some ladies will say it is for easy acess...lol...Ya su oga doro ishi akwa vam tupu one side...Ata wa....But I still no fancy am biko...
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehehe...Ufodu umu nwaanyi wu that type of language wu ihe ha na aghota....Ya noro na hotel raha ezigbo ura, nwaanyi a rahu na bench...gringrin

O choganu okwu na.....with the daring.
I nwere ike I me ya?

Yes he likes her putting on short dress...maka i di sexy na...which man weh no like sexy wife...cheesy

Yes, It appears awkward...Why use wrapper to cover young beauty....Better to wear well fitted clothing than ihe akwa ndi mama o...cheesy

Though some ladies will say it is for easy acess...lol...Ya su oga doro ishi akwa vam tupu one side...Ata wa....But I still no fancy am biko...
grin grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Lostchild(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa

Forget all those traditional belief

Keep warning your brother because he will face the spiritual repercussion someday
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 4:18am On Jun 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

I nwere ike I me ya?

grin grin
I don't think I will be in that situation with my partner first...Where she will dare me...There are loopholes they failed to cover, that gave room for the wahala.

If I am in that situation, and she does that, I will leave house like OP....But I won't lock her out biko.o wu nwunye m na...A ga m ajuru ya nri....Until ya a bia rio m aririo....cheesy
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2021
Munzy14:

I don't think I will be in that situation with my partner first...Where she will dare me...There are loopholes they failed to cover, that gave room for the wahala.

I thought the same thing too in that Zzor's situation that "this can never happen with me" but then, humans are unpredictable.

If I am in that situation, and she does that, I will leave house like OP....But I won't lock her out biko.o wu nwunye m na...A ga m ajuru ya nri....Until ya a bia rio m aririo....cheesy

To be honest, the guy didn't act wisely at all.

For that kind small matter wey silent treatment garnished with shakara (for at least a day or two) go solve, you run leave house, when big matter come land kwanu...na out of space you go run go? grin

I don't think a man should ever leave his home. Be mad at your wife but don't leave. She'll get the message.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

I thought the same thing too in that Zzor's situation that "this can never happen with me" but then, humans are unpredictable.

To be honest, the guy didn't act wisely at all.

For that kind small matter wey silent treatment garnished with shakara (for at least a day or two) go solve, you run leave house, when big matter come land kwanu...na out of space you go run go? grin

I don't think a man should ever leave his home. Be mad at your wife but don't leave. She'll get the message.
Lol...You never can tell what will happen..

You see eeh, one problem will be handled differently by different persons.

Is not about leaving home, it's about moving to a calm area to cool the nerves...before one does something he regrets...This works for me...I am silent when angry...I think he left home, because the wife left..And he wanted to shut her out....And no kids yet, if kids deh, their is no need leaving house.

Every problem get solution...cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...You never can tell what will happen..

You see eeh, one problem will be handled differently by different persons.

Is not about leaving home, it's about moving to a calm area to cool the nerves...before one does something he regrets...This works for me...I am silent when angry...I think he left home, because the wife left..And he wanted to shut her out....And no kids yet, if kids deh, their is no need leaving house.

Every problem get solution...cheesy

You're right though.
As long as there are no kids involved...you know kids can ask questions.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by stormborn28(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
meobizy:
I blame Nigeria for all this because 21 is recognized as the age of adulthood yet people call 24 year olds "child." Being adult means a person can choose to take or reject advice. You have done your part, now face your life.
a lot of married women here on Nairaland dey fvck all these young boys.... Single mothers their pvssy is hor...ny sometimes
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're right though.
As long as there are no kids involved...you know kids can ask questions.
Yea.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Ucheroyall: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2021
I need old facebook account which have never being used for facebook advert before. I want to use it for running facebook advert.
It must not be year account.

Three months account or months can serve.

Note: i will have access to the Facebook before I pay. If you are ok with it, chat me at WhatsAppst=07066524237
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by bloggerpraise2(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2021
Yawa Don burst be that ooo

Meanwhile, Facebook page of 23,000+ likes and followers for sale at a giveaway price

Interested persons should comment 'price'
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Youngpo413: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Antoeni:
Just start counting his days because they are numbered already
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Youngpo413: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Papachulo:
The moment the thing cast, love will suddenly finish...
Yeah,it will surely cast one day cos the hoe will see another sexier bobo with a bigger dick...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.